World of Thracia Summoning Event (April 11 ~): Leif, Nanna, and New Reinhardt and Olwen

Coolmanio

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we're getting Saias and Finn in addition to the siblings, but still. Even Thracia banner isn't free from alts. Of the only two characters it had for the longest time in the game. Heck, I even like them but I find it questionable.

I'm so glad that there are four characters, but still stunned they added alts for Thracia.

That being said, with Saias and Finn added, we at least still get four new characters for Thracia. I'd've preferred six, but oh well. I'm getting worn down by all the alts...

It would have been nice for Rein to have the tome and Olwen the sword, though. We currently have no male green mage cavalry and no female sword cavalry... Plus we haven't had a male tome cavalry added since the last Reinhardt. 

I do have to ask: Why do we even do CYL events? I mean, apparently everyone gets an alt, regardless of the outcome with the exception of Veronica, I guess. Leif and Nanna weren't attractive enough, so we need more alts in the same banner? Woot? Whatever, I didn't want to pull a lot on this one, so I guess I should just shut up, but I would still prefer new characters, especially when the banner already has popular new additions to pull on.

I want to encourage more banners like Thracia, especially with four units. 

I don't want to encourage more alts, even though it's now inevitable. 

Do I pull? How much do I pull? I'm probably going to pull -.- 

I want Reinhardt, even though I have Reinhardt. I'm weak >.< I would want Leif, but I'm not overly keen on his art. I really want Finn, but he's a definite so I don't have to worry about that anymore. 

Wait... Why does Reinhardt have a sword? I thought "Magic is Everything"?
But the Follow-up Ring effect on his sword is pretty cool. 

Olwen has a legendary Bladetome, and she is part of Horse Emblem. Great...

Leif's B Skill is a little underwhelming. In TT  and CC it will be great; but in Arena and normal maps, it is not very good. The Light brand seems really cool!

Nanna - We finally get a new Staff user! With a pretty cool staff to use. Harsh Command + Healing is great!

I hope these units are really good statwise! 

It’s hard to tell who will be demoted, right if anyone will be demoted at all. Only Nanna seems like the one to be demoted, and even that seems far fetched to me. Maybe Olwen for 4 star Swift Sparrow fodder, but that’s just a simple wish

Yup plus 3 extra might over Brave sword+ in addition to being player and enemy phase guaranteed double attacks.  Olwen has a PRF version of a blade tome.  

Man this is disappointing, was saving my orbs for this.  Nanna is a healer, but no earth sword, no staff equivalent of earth sword.  Leif's weapon looks decent I guess, maybe stat wise he is a monster but doesn't seem special.   2 Alts on the banner, and even if I want Leif he shares a color with alt Reinhardt.  Maybe I should just summon on the spring banner finally, but I'll wait for the stats just in case one of them is 'must have'.  

Nanna really got the short end of the stick here. Also, going back to 4 character banners but having 2 alts instead of one? IS please. I'm not too familiar with these characters and they don't exactly fill any roles I don't already have covered so I'll pass.

I wonder if, since they've finally realized that the 3* pool shouldn't be allowed to stagnate, this banner might see a shift to 2 5*s, 1 4-5* and 1 3-4*

Nanna would be a good 3* pull, and I could easily see Leif being 4-5*s. The thunder twins will probably be 5* exclusive.

Welp, Olwen had a Lucina situation. I guess they couldn't get a hold of Erin Fitzgerald to reprise her role. Now she shares her voice actress with Sonya.

Also, Nanna marks the first healer to have two passives. All the healers prior to her only had one passive. I wonder if she does become a 4* summonable unit if she'll have full access to one of them like other units. That's one issue about healers and that without being able to give a full set of passives at 4*, they weren't really useful for skill inheritance as they lacked both variety and full passives to give out at 4*. Before this, I was wondering if Nanna would have two passives and if she didn't, would they change it so that healers could have full access to their passives at 4*. It's nothing much since you can get the same skills from other characters like Hone Atk from F!Corrin or Olivia instead of Serra being able to give the third level as a 4*, but it's still something.