World of Thracia Summoning Event (April 11 ~): Leif, Nanna, and New Reinhardt and Olwen

Coolmanio

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Also, appearently Saias has a ploy tome now. Welp, guess him and Arvis are gonna work well together when paired with Gunnthra. I might promote him since I don’t have a Lute

Wait, is it literally just a blue Valflame?

Which is fitting, I guess.

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

OMG! THERE ARE COLORED BOWS NOW!

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Excuse me what?

Bowbreaker's skill effect has said "colorless bow" for something like half a year now.

Daggerbreaker (and Assassin's Bow) also say "colorless dagger".

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Bowbreaker's skill effect has said "colorless bow" for something like half a year now.

Daggerbreaker (and Assassin's Bow) also say "colorless dagger".

Yes, but IS is good at lulling us into a false sense of security  0.0

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The red dragoon is a green unit

You should expect things like this

Viridian Knight is red, Scarlet Knight is blue, Indigo Dancer is green, Dark Sky Singer walks.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Eh get over it. It's just a title. He's a High Priest in the game he originates from and those only used Light Magic.

I really want to see Finn's weapon. The dude gets Brave Lance in FE4 and then in Thracia it's his own personal weapon that synergizes with Prayer which would be Miracle in this game.

Then make a more fitting title.

Have we ever got a personal weapon in the tempest? Martha and Joshua, I guess?

Spoiler

Seems like Finn won't have any legendary weapon and it'll just be brave lance which is kind of a bummer. Wish they'd make free units more unique

Well, Reinhardt is definitely interesting. 46 attack on top of phaseless brave. I feel like I'm eating my words about regular Rein being better.

Lief seems interesting. Great speed, but decent attack. His weapon seems like that'll patch up nicely though. Definitely pulling red for my free pull, but don't know if I'll go much further.

As for Finn, I'm just glad he has decent stats. Sure, they're not great, but at least he's pretty decent all around. I do kinda wish they'd give us more BK, or at least Joshua for TT units.

Edited by bottlegnomes

17 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Because it’s the same artist as last time. Still, 2018 seems to be the year for non-seasonal alts.

Just this year? Rest of game's lifespan.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They were being true to his, nonsensical in base game beyond the Arvis parentage (which amounts to nothing really in plot), Character Ending title.

Cyas – The Bishop of Crimson Flame

Cyas returned to Velthomer and helped restore the trampled land. His talent was later recognized by Celice, and he went into the service of the New Kingdom of Granbell, where he contributed greatly to its reconstruction.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Seems like Finn won't have any legendary weapon and it'll just be brave lance which is kind of a bummer. Wish they'd make free units more unique

For now. Refinement can fix that later. They'll run out if they don't intentionally nerf people in the short term. Though being TT stands in the way of getting a refine.

YES, we're getting a Fin TT which means I'll be 100% sure to get one of my favorite FE characters.

Haha, Saias? I still need to face him in Thracia but I've heard horror stories of this guy so I hope he'll be difficult as hell.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Viridian Knight is red, Scarlet Knight is blue, Indigo Dancer is green, Dark Sky Singer walks.

Have we ever got a personal weapon in the tempest? Martha and Joshua, I guess?

It's a title. It doesn't really matter for telling what kind of unit he is. He's given "Bishop of Flame" because he's in the game, he's a well known Bishop and son of someone who's essentially synonymous with the word "Flame".

Joshua, yes. I think Finn has a good chance of having a personal weapon. Additionally, he appears to be the second Lance Cavalier with 157 in RAW stats.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just realized with Reinhardt's Meisterschwert, we finally have a unit actually worth putting Vantage on.

Spoiler

Also, his mixed bulk is great for running DC

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just realized with Reinhardt's Meisterschwert, we finally have a unit actually worth putting Vantage on.

And this makes me think Hero of the Skies: Deen will eventually come with his personal Dragonspear with Vantage and the Meister-Brave effect- just as in the base game.

7 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

So, does Saias have anything that references the ridiculous amount of boosts he gives his allies in Thracia?

No new skills. Though datamines somehow put together their skill set as they did with fallen Takumi so you should be able to find out in a few days

My impressions: I thought Meisterschwert was just Amiti without Speed +3 at first glance. Nope , it's even more fair and balanced. I'm glad Elise is still at the top of the Staff Cav food chain. Olwen's stat spread is nice, though I wonder if Thunderhead is really that much better than Gronnblade. It gives a 1-round special activation option when using Desperation, I guess...if that even matters with the -blade effect. All hail Leif, conqueror of the chain mode. New mechanics are annoying.

I may end up pulling for one of the units, though I'm not sure. It depends on who the other TT bonus units are. These four don't really give me a strong desire to pull...though I guess Nanna's a convenient excuse to try and get more Marias (thank goodness she's dropping to 3-4).

Well I've been waiting for Leif to finally get in and the siblings are just insane. Leif is one of my favourite lords so I'll probably be trying all kinds of builds on him if I manage to get him (Reinhardt, I'm begging you, please stay away until I get Leif) I'm not a big of healers and Priscilla is the only staff cav I need so Nanna doesn't really interest me.

I'm very disappointed that Finn doesn't get a personal weapon but maybe he'll get a refinement and he's got a lot of BST. 

Finn couldn't have anything more canon than a Brave Lance and I had no unit with one yet so I personally see no reason to be disappointed.

(except he looks much too young in his art, in my opinion)

Just now, Vince777 said:

Finn couldn't have anything more canon than a Brave Lance and I had no unit with one yet so I personally see no reason to be disappointed.

(except he looks much too young in his art, in my opinion)

That's a good point but in Thracia only Finn could wield the brave lance and it gave him a stat boost so it would have been nice if he got a personal brave lance to reference this.

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Nanna looks like the best medic out there.

That's not really a great achievement when all the other healers only have one default passive they don't have full access to until they're 5* while she has two, so her default kit is already better than most if not all the healers in the game. As a unit, specifically a troubadour, however, Elise still exists and Nanna's datamined stats are kind of similar to Clarine's.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

That's not really a great achievement when all the other healers only have one default passive they don't have full access to until they're 5* while she has two, so her default kit is already better than most if not all the healers in the game. As a unit, specifically a troubadour, however, Elise still exists and Nanna's datamined stats are kind of similar to Clarine's.

I see, but still it's nice to do something about those gravity effects.