World of Thracia Summoning Event (April 11 ~): Leif, Nanna, and New Reinhardt and Olwen

Coolmanio

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I see, but still it's nice to do something about those gravity effects.

Dazzling Staff healers and their effects... Gross. Just gross. Recent maps like possessed Takumi's GHB featured them and they're just... ugh.

Anyway, it's nice that we're finally getting more healers.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Dazzling Staff healers and their effects... Gross. Just gross. Recent maps like possessed Takumi's GHB featured them and they're just... ugh.

Anyway, it's nice that we're finally getting more healers.

On this we can not agree further

Off-topic: Is your avatar Kjelle or Olwen, or somebody else?

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

On this we can not agree further

Off-topic: Is your avatar Kjelle or Olwen, or somebody else?

Looks like Kjelle to me because of the hairstyle and gauntlet

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Looks like Kjelle to me because of the hairstyle and gauntlet

Your avatar makes me sad that Gonzales still isn't a unit. And I didn't even touch Binding Blade

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

It's Jelly Kjelle without her armor by Unsomnus. Here's the link: https://unsomnus.deviantart.com/art/Armorless-Kjelle-Colored-473127914.

Ah, thank you for that.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Your avatar makes me sad that Gonzales still isn't a unit. And I didn't even touch Binding Blade

Ah, thank you for that.

It's not Gonzales. I'll give you a hint. A boss that appears early Genealogy

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

It's not Gonzales. I'll give you a hint. A boss that appears early Genealogy

No I meant your avatar makes me sad that Gonzales is still isn't playable.

I never touch the Genealogy Saga & I never will until they get the Echoes treatment. It's not likes it's a bad game, it just sounds like it's riddle with problem right now.

Edited by Zangetsu

Reinhardt and Olwen both get alts huh...Is it wrong that I am actually more interested in getting these two than Leif and Nanna? Better Brave Sword and Bladetome seem to be pretty good too but I might just pass on this banner since I really want to save orbs for next month's banner. I never get green when I want them and if I pull red I know I will end up with Leif instead of Swordhardt anyways.

43 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Nanna's datamined stats are kind of similar to Clarine's.

Nanna is Maria on a horse with less Res and more Def:
36 / 27 / 34 / 21 / 26 Nanna
36 / 27 / 34 / 19 / 32 Maria

I like how we are having four persons again on a non seasonal banner, but I don't know how I feel about Rein/Olwen getting different forms. Thracia already has few units so I would't use doubles on that game just yet.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

I never touch the Genealogy Saga & I never will until they get the Echoes treatment. It's likes it's bad game, it just sounds like it's riddle with problem right now.

So essentially until Genealogy remains pretty much the same in gameplay with a minor tweak or two and updated 3d graphics? The only thing I believe they'll change is the trade item system. 

I don't know. Genealogy is nothing like Gaiden, which is arguable now unplayable for most. It is actually, in my view a blast to play and I feel it looks better than the GBA games (minus the portraits).

Seems a shame to willingly pass on the experience.

57 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

So essentially until Genealogy remains pretty much the same in gameplay with a minor tweak or two and updated 3d graphics? The only thing I believe they'll change is the trade item system. 

I don't know. Genealogy is nothing like Gaiden, which is arguable now unplayable for most. It is actually, in my view a blast to play and I feel it looks better than the GBA games (minus the portraits).

Seems a shame to willingly pass on the experience.

Shit, I mean to say "it's not like it's a bad game". I can't judge a game if I didn't 'even touch it. I'm really not trying to sound like I'm backpedaling here. It still sounds like there's a lot of problems with the way game is presented. It still looks out-dated like a PS1 Resident Evil game.

I may not have the best impression from the Genealogy Saga but as far I know Genealogy is the most influential out of all the Fire Emblem games.

Edited by Zangetsu

Pretty disappointing: two alts (where are two of Fergus, Osian, Eyvel, Lifis, Mareeta?), no Earth Sword for Nanna, Finn is not on the banner but a Tempest Trail reward.

I need Leif and Nanna. So I'm still gonna summon on the banner.

I can understand the Reinhardt alt because it is something the FEH community gave birth. But the Olwen alt is quite unnecessary and could have easily been left out for the standard 3-man format. Like Reinhardt is at least using his alternative weapon (and boy what monstrosity that one is ) but Olwen has just a different tome color. What the heck.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

All voice clips for all six of the upcoming heroes:

Reveal hidden contents

Ah god Fin's 

Spoiler

"Ever since my country fell my tears have run dry"

Line hurts to hear.

And lol at Nana's line reference to her mother. Lachesis genes going strong.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Shit, I mean to say "it's not like it's a bad game". I can't judge a game if I didn't 'even touch it. I'm really not trying to sound like I'm backpedaling here. It still sounds like there's a lot of problems with the way game is presented. It still looks out-dated like a PS1 Resident Evil game.

I may not have the best impression from the Genealogy Saga but as far I know Genealogy is the most influential out of all the Fire Emblem games.

FE3 and FE5 are the most influential in terms of what mechanics and map design(in former) were used in the series onwards. FE4's internal influence on the series was relatively minor by comparison. 

FE3 sold better than in Japan than FE4/FE5, which succesively sold less (granted that the FE4 was a month before the JP N64 launch and FE5 was comiccally late into the console's lifecycle )

Critical Reception  Level of influence : Especially when this is mosty within it's own fanbase.

Nanna is very simillar to Clarisse and Priscilla.

Nanna: 36 / 27 / 34 / 21 / 26

Clarisse: 35 / 25 / 33 / 22 / 29

Priscilla: 36 / 29 / 29 / 19 / 32

Both Clarisse and Priscila are 3-4 stars units, so you can make +10 merges more easily.

Also, having a Mt 7 weapon and low Atk doesn't help Nanna's Restore+, although (in my opinion) Absorb+ being a good staff. Restore+ is a 1 range Physic with a extra effect.
I have a extra Wrathful Staff, but I will wait for the day I get Elise.

I good idea for a new Staff is having Live to Serve on it.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Nanna is very simillar to Clarisse and Priscilla.

Nanna: 36 / 27 / 34 / 21 / 26

Clarisse: 35 / 25 / 33 / 22 / 29

Priscilla: 36 / 29 / 29 / 19 / 32

Both Clarisse and Priscila are 3-4 stars units, so you can make +10 merges more easily.

Also, having a Mt 7 weapon and low Atk doesn't help Nanna's Restore+, although (in my opinion) Absorb+ being a good staff. Restore+ is a 1 range Physic with a extra effect.
I have a extra Wrathful Staff, but I will wait for the day I get Elise.

I good idea for a new Staff is having Live to Serve on it.

One of Absorb+ refine options is Wrathful Staff 3.