Jump to content
Coolmanio

World of Thracia Summoning Event (April 11 ~): Leif, Nanna, and New Reinhardt and Olwen

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Put over 500 orbs into Reds looking for Leif, only to get two Reinhardts, Saber, and Leo instead.  If I didn't at least get a Nanna out of it as well I would be absolutely beside myself right now.  Gacha is so gross.  

I feel absolutely bad for you. May your luck turn around ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back after a 8-9 month hiatus on this game (got sucked into Granblue, still playing it), and was relieved that I didn't delete my old data (I just uninstalled FEH) and had around 209 orbs, which I pushed up to around 320+ thanks to the overwhelming number of orbs just waiting to be collected.

Amusingly, my first 5-star pull in months was Redhardt and I got him on my second summoning attempt. However, he is +SPD/-DEF. I wanted Leif as well, but got a second Rein (+SPD/-HP).

Will conserve my remaining 200+ orbs for when Ayra (so I can bench V!Ike, I can't stand him) and Hector appear on a banner, since I really want DC fodder for the Redhardts (and Ayra when I eventually get her). I'm still kicking myself for merging 2nd Haxtor into the first one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did one pull, where I got Olwen and Leif. Leif => +Atk -Def and Olwen +Res -Spd! 

I hope i'm going to have Reinhardt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I feel absolutely bad for you. May your luck turn around ASAP.

It's going to have to if I want any hope of nabbing blue Olwen off the inevitable TT banner lol

I saw your post in the pull thread, and was glad to see you got him at least. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

It's going to have to if I want any hope of nabbing blue Olwen off the inevitable TT banner lol

I saw your post in the pull thread, and was glad to see you got him at least. =)

I would love to get Olwen#1 too, but with a current banner featuring Brave Ike and my current wish to build Seliph, I’m afraid my orbs might go there.

Also the tempest starts on the 21st and Ike’s banner ends on the 22nd in a perfect juxtaposition.

Thank you. I got a fine haul from this banner… but many didn’t, including you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used 50 saved orbs and got Leif (+Res/-Spd) Done with this banner and thankful I got my favorite with free orbs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This banner seems decent, however, I'm skipping it. I'll save my orbs for when some sweet legendary banner with MGrima and Myrrh comes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nu-Reinhardt is amazing.  I threw Distant Counter and Vantage on mine, he will be absolutely insane on my Horse Emblem team.  One set I saw runs Quick Riposte sacred seal, which I believe would let him quad-attack on enemy phase, which seems pretty cool.

Unless I'm missing something, is Olwen's weapon just a regular bladetome with a (very slightly) higher mt?  Seems like a waste, specially considering LA Lilina has better offensive potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Unless I'm missing something, is Olwen's weapon just a regular bladetome with a (very slightly) higher mt?  Seems like a waste, specially considering LA Lilina has better offensive potential.

It also lacks the +1 cooldown count penalty that regular bladetomes have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It also lacks the +1 cooldown count penalty that regular bladetomes have.

@Charmeleonbrah Which alongside the heavy blade seal means you can desperation glimmer/moonbow. Not really sure if that's significant enough to really make a difference though. I'd imagine 74 attack assuming full horse buffs is 2HKOing basically everything anyway.

On a side note, Rein doesn't seem like he has the bulk to really effectively run QR. His bulk is good, but with how slow he is, it seems like it wouldn't take much in the way of a decent offensive unit to 2HKO him. But I haven't actually dug in so maybe I'm wrong there or I'm missing something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Landed me Olwen, OG Ike in one session. Reinschwert came soon afterwards

Nice output, but my quest to gain ever FE lord remains incomplete, with both Hector and Micaiah withstanding as well (well... technically, I never got OG Lyn either, but any version of her at all works for me, which was the free Brave Lyn. Ephraim too) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Landed me Olwen, OG Ike in one session. Reinschwert came soon afterwards

Nice output, but my quest to gain ever FE lord remains incomplete, with both Hector and Micaiah withstanding as well (well... technically, I never got OG Lyn either, but any version of her at all works for me, which was the free Brave Lyn. Ephraim too) 

Interesting challenge. Let's see where I stand...Just missing Alm, Leif and Ephraim,  Now I really want to get Leif while I have a shot at him.

Edited by Jotari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Interesting challenge. Let's see where I stand...Just missing Alm, Leif and Ephraim (missed the free one),  Now I really want to get Leif while I have a shot at him.

I should also mention that in a past account, I had Celica, whom I don't currently have either version now

Also, I don't think there was ever a free Ephraim? At least, there isn't yet, until CYL2 reveals

Edited by Motendra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Motendra said:

I should also mention that in a past account, I had Celica, whom I don't currently have either version now

Also, I don't think there was ever a free Ephraim? At least, there isn't yet, until CYL2 reveals

Ah. I thought because he was a legendary hero they might have done something like Vanguard Ike. But then, if you notice, I started doubting myself because I thought that would still be available and thus edited my comment to remove that reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

@Charmeleonbrah Which alongside the heavy blade seal means you can desperation glimmer/moonbow. Not really sure if that's significant enough to really make a difference though. I'd imagine 74 attack assuming full horse buffs is 2HKOing basically everything anyway.

On a side note, Rein doesn't seem like he has the bulk to really effectively run QR. His bulk is good, but with how slow he is, it seems like it wouldn't take much in the way of a decent offensive unit to 2HKO him. But I haven't actually dug in so maybe I'm wrong there or I'm missing something.

Gotcha.  It's good but IMO not worth summoning for, considering my bladetome horses are broken enough.  Rein would be a good QR unit if the player were controlling him.  It would probably be a waste on a Arena defense team with a retarded AI, but to be fair, the only thing the AI can't screw up is Firesweep weapons with Cancel Affinity

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Gotcha.  It's good but IMO not worth summoning for, considering my bladetome horses are broken enough.  Rein would be a good QR unit if the player were controlling him.  It would probably be a waste on a Arena defense team with a retarded AI, but to be fair, the only thing the AI can't screw up is Firesweep weapons with Cancel Affinity

I don't know. I've seen more than a few firesweep Cordelias flung toward archers.

True, there is a big difference in competence between the AI and players, not that I'm complaining <_<. I suppose if you finagle it just right so he's in that 70-75% range, he could pull of 4 attacks in the time the enemy manages 1 with Vantage/QR. And he does have a super bane in HP, so a +10 merge would only need one Ardent Sacrifice to get there; 36 needs to be between 25 or 26 (25.2 for 70%) and 27 for 75%, so even then he could theoretically pull it off with only on Ardent sacrifice, and everywhere in between. Granted he could only do that once per battle unless he somehow manages to only take somewhere between 0 and 2 damage depending on merge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally drew a 5* units after spending (I think) 80 orbs over the past few days and it was...Lucina. She's probably decent, but I highly doubt I'll use her since all in all, she's just another sword unit and I have like a dozen of them. I guess maybe I'll train her for dragon killing utility (still haven't beaten the Tiki Nowi bound hero battle), but man, I really thought I got Leif for a second there. At least I can count her towards "All the lords goal." I wasn't counting her before...but now I have her, so I'm counting her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Finally drew a 5* units after spending (I think) 80 orbs over the past few days and it was...Lucina. She's probably decent, but I highly doubt I'll use her since all in all, she's just another sword unit and I have like a dozen of them. I guess maybe I'll train her for dragon killing utility (still haven't beaten the Tiki Nowi bound hero battle), but man, I really thought I got Leif for a second there. At least I can count her towards "All the lords goal." I wasn't counting her before...but now I have her, so I'm counting her.

Sorry about not getting the character you wanted, but I got an off-banner Lucina (though with ideal nature; -Res +Speed) and she's been a very useful unit in spite of my many sword units. That refine alongside a unit support is really nothing to scoff at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

60 orbs and i got New Olwen(hp-, spd+) , which is perfect for my horse team (Chrom, Clive, Ursule and Olwen) I just need a Jagen for his C skill and I put desperation on her with luna (i don't know if it's the best choice) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thane said:

Sorry about not getting the character you wanted, but I got an off-banner Lucina (though with ideal nature; -Res +Speed) and she's been a very useful unit in spite of my many sword units. That refine alongside a unit support is really nothing to scoff at.

I wish one of my Ikes I got on this banner was actually Lucina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish one of my Ikes I got on this banner was actually Lucina.

I wish I didn't spend 260 orbs for two five stars on the bunny banner. I've got 251 orbs again now but I don't even dare to touch the Thracia banner without knowing what comes next.

Gacha is a cruel mistress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thane said:

Sorry about not getting the character you wanted, but I got an off-banner Lucina (though with ideal nature; -Res +Speed) and she's been a very useful unit in spite of my many sword units. That refine alongside a unit support is really nothing to scoff at.

Yeah, looking at the refine options for her Falchion. +4 to all stats for merely standing adjacent to a unit sounds really good. Leaving her beside my Eirika, who's giving +4 to all stats at the stat of every turn (except RES, which she accomplishes with a Rally) could probably tank and counter anything that's not long range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I complain about my awful luck on this banner? First, I barely get red orbs and lots of blue instead and now some might not agree that it's bad luck, but I pulled F!Celica, Eldigan and Katarina with like 45 orbs. I probably don't even need either Reinhardt or Leif, but it just sucks to call non-focus units! 

Celica feels like a useless addition to my roster, Eldigan is neutral and Fury fodder at least and already have him with +DEF from the infamous Ayra banner and then Katarina is +SPD but also -RES which is actually a theme for my account: I pulled every ploy unit with -RES: Lute, Deirdre, Gunnthra and now Katarina. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

Can I complain about my awful luck on this banner? First, I barely get red orbs and lots of blue instead and now some might not agree that it's bad luck, but I pulled F!Celica, Eldigan and Katarina with like 45 orbs. I probably don't even need either Reinhardt or Leif, but it just sucks to call non-focus units! 

Celica feels like a useless addition to my roster, Eldigan is neutral and Fury fodder at least and already have him with +DEF from the infamous Ayra banner and then Katarina is +SPD but also -RES which is actually a theme for my account: I pulled every ploy unit with -RES: Lute, Deirdre, Gunnthra and now Katarina. 

Celica has Chill Speed, which should be pretty good fodder if you're not interested in using her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...