Grand Hero Battle - Saias: Bishop of Flame (April 17th~)

Coolmanio

On 8/16/2019 at 2:18 AM, Zeo said:

Serra takes another stroll through time and revisits a GHB of old. I had to come back to this one because this map was one of the ones that showed that the Matthew clears weren't just about Matthew. That his team supported eachother and that there would be times where everyone would have a chance to shine. This map stands today as Genny's biggest spotlight. Even as Matt is the monster he is today he would never have got there without his team to help carry him through all these maps. I would have lost the patience for it, I'm certain.

I'm not going to do this too often out of the sheer fact that Serra's team facerolls most of these maps too hard. It's not even interesting in most cases. This was one of the few exceptions, plus it forced me to run a seal I never run in order to clear it.

If you pay attention, you'll noticed the music is just a bit familiar. If you don't realize it, watch the other Saias clears of mine~

Nice music, I remember hearing it before~ As for the clear,best part had to be the Brave Bow Archer passing up Serra to attack Fae. Now that's a super buffed up Serra if he didn't want to attack her. Once again, Fae and Serra take on the map with relative ease, even though Serra had to take a Glacies to the face, it's always impressive how much she can handle on her own.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo WOW, I loved the Serra vs Saias battle and how Serra turned the tide, suddenly Saias was the one with low HP! All going to plan indeed Saias...

Kind of a shame Miracle sort of hides the real damage that Serra would have been able to tanked. Would have been amazing.

• 3 years later...

Got around to continue the Jugdral story retelling via Heroes with Saias' GHB.
Hope you enjoy the infamous River Thracia chapter in FEH (and remember to turn on Subtitles if you do not speak italian)

Edited by Yggi