Tempest Trials: Thunder’s Fist!

Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It's still sad that she has that shitty title in Japanese though, but it is what it is.

No one has a right to complain about having a shitty title except for Donnel, whose title in Japanese is "村人", "Villager".

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No one has a right to complain about having a shitty title except for Donnel, whose title in Japanese is "村人", "Villager".

Haha. Villager isn't a shitty title. It's synonymous with “crouching tiger, hidden dragon”

38 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I can see him making it easily. The guaranteed bonuses are Meistereinhardt, Leif, Nanna, Green Olwen (will this one have a shitty title like "Green mage knight" just like her counterpart?) and Finn. That leaves 3 spots left which could be for the TT banner which would consist of: Blue Olwen, Direreinhardt and maybe Seliph because he's featured in Thracia.

Saias?

I also wouldn't be surprised to see an Askr unit fill in. I believe Sharena is next in line.

6 minutes ago, Florete said:

Saias?

I also wouldn't be surprised to see an Askr unit fill in. I believe Sharena is next in line.

He's possible although I strongly believe that IS will make a TT banner with the three units I mentioned. If not then Saias, one of the Askrs and one Legendary Hero/another Askr are the next in line to fill the 3 missing spots.

Then again with the changes to TT there's the chance that we're going to get less bonus units this time, but that seems pretty unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Then again with the changes to TT there's the chance that we're going to get less bonus units this time, but that seems pretty unlikely.

That would be hilariously evil. "From now on all bonus units will give 40% score bonus, all four of them. "

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Finn really got screwed. Atk/Def +2 and Goad Cavalry

inb4 Brave Finn is some ubermensch.

Aside from that those aren't awful skills. The real shame is he only got an ordinary brave lance.

Tobin french title is "jeune innocent" ("Young innocent") ,it's what my grandmother say to describe what she consider mentally handicapped person. And the the final looks nice ,love the change 14 day is exhausting , however i find the castle weird , don't know why .

4 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Where is this confirmed?

Xanek said so. The dataminer with his name at the bottom right of all the datamined stats

Also, the datamine didn't show any new lance weapons

Edited by silveraura25

I found it..

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-040918-world-thracia

Finn will come with the skills Brave Lance+, Miracle, Atk/Def 2, and Goad Cavalry

That is unfortunate, he really could've used a personal weapon to set him apart from your typical TT reward...

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

I really hope Saias is a TT reward since TT is great for training units quickly.  I need to see who all the bonus units are before I build my team, but I am thinking that Sonya would be good.

Edit: I meant bonus unit.

Edited by EricaofRenais

41 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really hope Saias is a TT reward since TT is great for training units quickly.  I need to see who all the bonus units are before I build my team, but I am thinking that Sonya would be good.

Finn is TT reward, Saias GHB one

29 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Finn is TT reward, Saias GHB one

Oops I meant to type bonus unit instead, that is what I get for multitasking.  

Oh great... "Magic is Everything!" is the TT boss. That's all we need right? A juiced enemy Reinhardt with TT stat boosts. I swear if he has Death Blow 3 and Lancebreaker 3... I'm going to kill something.

Edited by Zeo

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

sacred seals i hope for:
Flashing Blade
Desperation
Drive Spd

sacred seals we will get in reality:
Drive Res
Pass
def+2/res+2

Probably we'll get one of the boost skills (Water, Fire, Earth etc.).

While Flashing Blade and Desperation would be cool, I'm hoping for Wings of Mercy. Also Guard or Escape Route would be nice.

We had Armor- and Flier- exclusive seals, perhaps we'll get one for Infantry (or healers?). 

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Oh great... "Magic is Everything!" is the TT boss. That's all we need right? A juiced enemy Reinhardt with TT stat boosts. I swear if he has Death Blow 3 and Lancebreaker 3... I'm going to kill something.

With the exception of the Black Knight, Fjorm, Hector, GM!Robin, and Veronica, the TTs haven't drastically changed the boss's kit -- to the detriment of some characters like M!Robin being stuck with Defiant Spd. The Black Knight had his Wings of Mercy replaced with Guard, Fjorm had Atk Def Bond replaced with Atk Res Bond, Hector had Goad Armor replaced by Spur Atk 3, GM!Robin had Ward Dragons replaced with Drive Def, and nobody knows what Veronica's default kit even is. Unless they have a full set of passives like Fjorm and BH Ike, everyone gained a passive. Seriously, if they really hated us, they would have given the Black Knight Steady Breath, Guard, Panic Ploy, whatever assist, and a Sacred Seal, but they didn't. For that matter, Veronica's the last TT boss to have even have had a Sacred Seal.

Basically, regular Reinhardt gaining Death Blow is a definite possibility since he doesn't have a default A passive while Lancebreaker is possible, but he has Vantage as his default B passive and he is kind of associated with it because that was his thing in Thracia 776 from what I remember reading, and Goad Cavalry could possibly change to Drive Atk, Atk Tactic, or whatever to be more flexible since they're probably not going to rush us with an all cavalry boss map. If they do, then Micaiah's going to have a field day with this TT.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Probably we'll get one of the boost skills (Water, Fire, Earth etc.).

While Flashing Blade and Desperation would be cool, I'm hoping for Wings of Mercy. Also Guard or Escape Route would be nice.

We had Armor- and Flier- exclusive seals, perhaps we'll get one for Infantry (or healers?). 

no to wings of mercy and escape route Seal. it opens pandoras box of really really shitty Defense Teams to deal with (and I am not talking about WoM Dancers) in Arena.

I'm personally hoping for Guard or Dull Ranged. I don't really care what else we get as long as we don't get Escape Route, Wings of Mercy, or Vantage.

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

They'll give him 40 Spd, Swift Sparrow 2, Watersweep 3, and Phantom Spd 3.

20 minutes ago, Hilda said:

no to wings of mercy and escape route Seal. it opens pandoras box of really really shitty Defense Teams to deal with (and I am not talking about WoM Dancers) in Arena.

What would be the worst case in your opinion? Bold Fighter/WoM?

A Team with:

Myrrh: Distant counter, Quick Riposte And iotes shield seal bonfire

or some other tanky unit that prevents doubles

and then you run sweepers with wings of mercy shenanigans.

You cant attack myrr because of the QR seal and if her Def is high enough she prevents doubles. If Myrth attack, chances are she will stay alive unless you are running a Falcion or a triangle advantage melee.

Or: Micaiah with sacrifice going onto Escape route range or enabling others to WoM to her

There is plenty of possibilitys.