Bound Hero Battle: The Divine (Tiki & Nowi)

SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid

Looks like I didn’t have a one-turn on this one.

I was initially going to use Lucina, but then I realized I had 3 Archanea characters and couldn’t resist the temptation.

Why Archanea? Aren't those the Awakening dragons? 

Galeforce Marth, very nice. He'll be very helpful in the future. I'll start with Alm (refinement, HB, QP) as my Falchion GF unit though. 

I'm still missing Ursula and Lyn Abyssal. Perhaps I'll choose this map over Eirika for my next Oliver clear. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Why Archanea? Aren't those the Awakening dragons? 

Galeforce Marth, very nice. He'll be very helpful in the future. I'll start with Alm (refinement, HB, QP) as my Falchion GF unit though. 

I'm still missing Ursula and Lyn Abyssal. Perhaps I'll choose this map over Eirika for my next Oliver clear. 

Title-themed teams are fun, even if it’s from a different game. Also, out of my 15 units with Galeforce, only one is actually from Awakening.

Yeah, Marth hasn’t had an opportunity to show up in one of these since Robin Abyssal. Unfortunately he’s kind of locked to maps with dragons, as a red Infantry unit (competition from Roy and Caeda, mostly).

22 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Title-themed teams are fun, even if it’s from a different game. Also, out of my 15 units with Galeforce, only one is actually from Awakening.

Yeah, Marth hasn’t had an opportunity to show up in one of these since Robin Abyssal. Unfortunately he’s kind of locked to maps with dragons, as a red Infantry unit (competition from Roy and Caeda, mostly).

Of course they are fun, but I can't keep up making those clears one-turns and themed. I thought there would be a connection to Nowi as Tiki is featured in Marth's game as well. 

Ah, I forgot about Robin's Abyssal, Marth isn't that new. 

way to go people!!! :) 
I just cleared out Lunatic using Aversa, Cherche/Anna (aka, the passanger), Tiki (with her new found toy, Aether - thanks @Landmaster for pushing me over the edge with that one), and OG!Olivia. easy peasy. 

All that's left is Infernal - i'm wondering if i can do this with Camilla vs. Narcian. I don't have one trained up, and Camilla i can run double Savage blow pain). I am trynig to get Gunther, Sharena and Anna leveled up as fast as possible so i can get 

Infernal orbs
Sharena's Orb
Anna's Orb. and 
Calvary Orb (as I need Gunther for Hone Calvary). 

my plan is to truly try not to leave any orbs unclaimed if i can help it. 

So yeah, this one was another of those long overdue videos. Because it was too easy this time it's a light version with no animations (Cordelia took a hit because I was careless but I couldn't be bothered doing another take after spending two days trying to clear the L!Lyn and L!Eirika's battles which I'll upload soon, btw).

@kirauza343 @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates @mampfoid

8 hours ago, daisy jane said:

ughh. i want. to. get. this. done. 
(this is my penance for not training Anna and Sharena :( ) i still can't figure out infernal too. the answer of "throwing tiki at the problem" doesn't work LOL
(kinda wish i got M!Grima LOL)

i used +0 Ltiki with almost default skillset in this one, maybe what i used can help you. But you will need a decent green magic tank, a red dps with reciprocal aid and a dancer.

My tiki resisted mostly because of my ally support + dancer supp i guess.

@Alexmender Well that was quick! I was kind of thinking you'd move Eirika to the defense tile after she moved to the tree heh. Sometimes easy maps are a nice change of pace after the darn Abyssal LHBs haha

@daisy jane Are you doing Lunatic or Infernal? Do you have a Dazzling Staff healer with Pain+? That + dancer support really helps to fish kills for the Askr trio (but it does really help if you train them).

Another tip is to try and separate the enemies and let Tiki/Nowi initiate against Anna/Sharena. They're not very fast so they shouldn't double. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Alexmender Well that was quick! I was kind of thinking you'd move Eirika to the defense tile after she moved to the tree heh. Sometimes easy maps are a nice change of pace after the darn Abyssal LHBs haha

@daisy jane Are you doing Lunatic or Infernal? Do you have a Dazzling Staff healer with Pain+? That + dancer support really helps to fish kills for the Askr trio (but it does really help if you train them).

Another tip is to try and separate the enemies and let Tiki/Nowi initiate against Anna/Sharena. They're not very fast so they shouldn't double. 

I'm doing infernal now. :) I got the Anna/Sharena orb. (Arena Assault abuse. no shame). 
now i am trying to figure out how to compensate for the fact that my Lucina has stupid HP, thus Tiki goes to Kill Fjorm instead :(

eta:

OH MY GOD YAY!!
It wasn't Lucina's HP, it was that Lissa was too squishy. I did a few rounds in Magic and in Rival Domains to get her to 36 and tried again. bish bam boom  - Tiki went after Lucina. there was still a little adjustment i needed to do at the end., but Nowi died with a hit by fjorm and the killer by Lucina and. Boom. 4 orbs. thanks kindly and all missions done.  So proud of moi!

Edited by daisy jane

Sorry for the late replies, had this topic open in a browser tab on another device. 

Somehow I'm more tempted to do the Celica and Oliver clears for this map than for the legendary maps (or to redo Lyn One-turn at Abyssal for that matter). 

On 4.11.2018 at 12:21 AM, Alexmender said:

So yeah, this one was another of those long overdue videos. Because it was too easy this time it's a light version with no animations (Cordelia took a hit because I was careless but I couldn't be bothered doing another take after spending two days trying to clear the L!Lyn and L!Eirika's battles which I'll upload soon, btw).

After all those Abyssal maps, this one looks like a casual workout for your Eirika. Congrats! 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And the deed has been done with Best Girl Emblem ft. Silvia

Best girls do their best, too bad Silvia doesn't have blonde hair like the others. Didn't know you were a Nowi fan. 

I never saw Silvia do any fighting before, but taking 0 damage against the green dragon and 1 damage against boss-Tiki shows her strengths. Perhaps I should promote mine, I got one with a good nature recently. 

I like how you run your team with their vanilla weapons. Well done congrats! 

Also your first clear was nice, makes me regret to never have pulled for L!Marth. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well L!Marth is coming back... when December? :)
we can hunt for the Fire Emblem bearer himself!

If the other two red units will be good (and new to me) I'd gladly pull red on that banner. 

47 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Best girls do their best, too bad Silvia doesn't have blonde hair like the others. Didn't know you were a Nowi fan. 

I never saw Silvia do any fighting before, but taking 0 damage against the green dragon and 1 damage against boss-Tiki shows her strengths. Perhaps I should promote mine, I got one with a good nature recently. 

I like how you run your team with their vanilla weapons. Well done congrats! 

Also your first clear was nice, makes me regret to never have pulled for L!Marth. 

Just realized the blonde hair. I need to pull regular Elise to complete the team~ XD (Yes, Nowi is actually my favorite Awakening character!) And yeah, I was happy Silvia got to do some damage here and show off her high Res, I use her offensively more than my few videos here have shown. I'd defs recommend promoting her! Even blue mages usually can't take her out. 

Thanks, I generally find their default weapons sufficient enough, Grimore is especially a fun one to use~ L!Marth's also a good option for those pesky L!Tikis running around, I'd try for him the next time he comes around.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Just realized the blonde hair. I need to pull regular Elise to complete the team~ XD (

Good luck getting Elise! I invested heavily in her, as you can see in my clear of Corrin and Azura's BHB

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yes, Nowi is actually my favorite Awakening character!

I liked her too in Awakening. (Who do you think is a good partner for her?) 

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I'd defs recommend promoting her!

Ok, Silvia is in the queue. Her priority suffers a little though, I just got Flying Olivia some days ago and Lene some weeks ago. 

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks, I generally find their default weapons sufficient enough, Grimore is especially a fun one to use~

I should use Grimoure more, I like beaming shenanigans. My Nowi got Rauðrblade+ immediately because of the Flier emblem I wanted to build. 

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

L!Marth's also a good option for those pesky L!Tikis running around, I'd try for him the next time he comes around.

You mean in AA? Yeah she is everywhere currently. Most of my blue counters still work though. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck getting Elise! I invested heavily in her, as you can see in my clear of Corrin and Azura's BHB

I liked her too in Awakening. (Who do you think is a good partner for her?) 

Ok, Silvia is in the queue. Her priority suffers a little though, I just got Flying Olivia some days ago and Lene some weeks ago. 

I should use Grimoure more, I like beaming shenanigans. My Nowi got Rauðrblade+ immediately because of the Flier emblem I wanted to build. 

You mean in AA? Yeah she is everywhere currently. Most of my blue counters still work though. 

Double Savage Healer, love it! Poor Tana had to die but that's a great skill for Elise.

Partner in Awakening? I personally married her to Gaius but Donnel's also good, both pass on Galeforce to Nah which makes her a menace~

Will Flying Olivia be seen in future Galeforce clears?

Yeah, for me I usually don't have much for Tiki so L!Marth's an easy go to when I see her.

Through the process of trial and error I managed to clear all maps.

My Lunatic and Infernal Team were: 

Lilina - I'm glad I promoted her from 4* to 5*

Sonya - The only 5* Infantry GT unit I have for now. She did well against the blue foes.

Bridal Ninian: Was very crucial for the Infernal battle to keep my units out of danger and finish my opponents of if they were still standing. 

Brave Lyn: Was also very crucial for keeping units out of danger because of her Draw Back skill. Also, she did well clearing out those pesky mages. 

Overall, this map was easier than I thought. I just had to use the right units. 

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Partner in Awakening? I personally married her to Gaius but Donnel's also good, both pass on Galeforce to Nah which makes her a menace~

Didn't consider inheritance in my first and only run so far.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Will Flying Olivia be seen in future Galeforce clears?

Perhaps doing a minor task, because I don't plan to give her Galeforce anytime soon. 

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Didn't consider inheritance in my first and only run so far.

Perhaps doing a minor task, because I don't plan to give her Galeforce anytime soon. 

I didn't either, I was trying to get her with someone who looked relatively young, didn't know until after the fact that Gaius is actually one of her better husband choices when considering inheritance~ But I liked the Support so it worked~

Cool, looking forward~

@mampfoid @mcsilas @ruruo @kirauza343 @Zeo

Since I skipped out on all those LHB clears this go around. I thought I should do a tleast something small to get back into things. Since I already did a (mostly) Taku clear, I thought I would just make a Princess clear this go around for variety: 

(sorry for the mic noises. I had turned off the game sounds, but forgot to mute the complete audio. Only noticed my muttering at the start after editing and uploading it to youtube. Didn't feel like doing the whole thing again..)

Music: 1. Tales of Symphonia from Tales of Symphonia (..) 2. Fighting of the Spirit from Tales of Symphonia

All in all, this was very easy for the team. I completed it first try, and afterwards only had to figure out the most effective/flashy way of doing it. OG!Sakura is the indisputed star of this clear. Her 7 merges at this point are really showing. Hinoka was there as a support chipper and H!Sakura at least took out the mage, while the rest of the map just wasn't geared towards her. Azura was there for dancing support, so we can call this another true colourless clear!

Edited by Nanima

@Alexmender Piece of cake! Honestly I don't blame you for not reshooting the video with the legendary hero battles happening and your Eirika is still a force to be reckoned with.

@Nanima Awesome theme team! It's always good to see healers used as colorless mages and not just Pain shenanigans in clears.

I didn't realize I hadn't posted a clear for my regular team for this one so here they are (or as I like to call this clear, "What Weapon Triangle?")

This one is almost laughably easy without breath refines but even then I believe all I would've needed to change would've been to give Micaiah Guard (and since that's already in her base kit...). I'm still laughing at how Nowi brought Marisa down to exactly half health without me needing to change anything.

@LordFrigid Using OG Fire Emblem units against Awakening dragons was a peculiar choice, but I'm sure Tiki was glad to see Marth and friends again all the same even if it was just for a brief moment. Never seen a Galeforce Falchion user before so that was neat. Minerva with GF seems like a waste of her weapon but it worked for you here. Caeda did what she always does and Linde was window dressing. Sweet, sweet window dressing.

@Landmaster Using L!Marth on maps like this almost feels like cheating. I say that, but that actually looked more troublesome than it should have been. Then again, you were one unit away from using a mono-color team, so it makes sense somewhat. Still it's a treat to see Morgan and I'm jealous as even after Sylvia dropped to *4 I still haven't pulled a single one. Not really a fan of Elise but that clear was fun as well.

@Alexmender This was an easy BHB so no worries there. Animation wise. I did chuckle a bit when Nowi went in front of Eirika and then rallied the unit behind her though. Why scared? You have the WTA right? 

@Nanima The damage Sakura was dishing out was nonsense. I couldn't get past that the entire clear. I hope I can reach levels like that with Serra at some point. Everyone should have at least one +10 healer.

@kirauza343 I kinda hoped Marisa was going to oneshot Nowi, she probably could have with Wrath and a few more merges but it was still fun to watch. The whole thing was pretty much just a mop up job. Refreshing after the nightmarish LHBs we all just had to endure.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @ruruo @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Johann @SatsumaFSoysoy @daisy jane 

Obligatory Matthew clear (from original run):

Spoiler

I forgot how easy this map was. I've kind of been looking at it in a new light though. Abyssal really changes the dynamic of maps like this and this one in particular could get ugly real fast just with refines alone. Still, we haven't crossed that bridge just yet, and meanwhile back at the ranch this BHB is still cake. I wasn't even going to revisit it but it was so easy I went ahead and rounded out the clears.

Morgan clear was quick. I lost on the first attempt before I realized I still had Darting Blow on Morgan and he lacked a few points of RES easily fixable with RES Tactic. So I slapped CC back on him and threw the Tactic seal on Priscilla, was done in five minutes, literally. It took longer picking the song honestly. But I thought the choice was fitting.

Since this was an Awakening BHB, I thought it was a good chance to break out Chrom. It was a bit tricky getting things to work at first and it took some unit swapping to get the right combination down after cementing Chrom and Robin (who desperately needs a refine) on the team, but it was still pretty quick and I got to bust out Cherche and Cordelia for a full themed special clear. Only thing was getting Nowi to attack instead of rallying another unit which turned out to be simple unit positioning. Still only took around 15 minutes to do. Killing the last enemy was a little tricky at first. Turns out Chrom could have just stacked a couple more points of ATK and dealt with it himself, but it was nice to see the team work together to overcome the last enemy. Bonds and all that.

Aaand we're done here.