Top 5 things that NEED to be in Fire Emblem Switch

ViceTOLUCT

1 minute ago, Flee Fleet! said:

And I've also heard of Re:Incarnation Tensei having an awfully low score. I haven't read any of the reviews, but what's the basic complaint?

From what I remember of reading all its reviews:

Music is about the only good thing- mostly remixes of old classics I think.

Character artwork is terrible and a departure from the series's standards. Including random lolis with nipple bras and characters caught in awkward facial expressions.

UI is questionable. And battle "animations" are just giant heads on little bodies ramming into each other- so basic the SNES could've handled it- best turned off.

Plot is a young man named Ares who finds a magic sword and then sets out to change the world. 3 paths to pick, but apparently they all turn out much the same and it isn't special.

Attempts at FE styled supports. One review was strangely written by a gay guy who emphasized in their review their effort to bond with a muscular ladies man which ended with the muscle guy flashing his chest once and that was it- not what I'd recommend someone put in their review (doesn't sound that important).

Difficulty- this varies with the reviewer. Some say hard, others say the stat differences are minor between classes and you can steamroll everything with like just a priest. You can also only hire one type of mercenary for each fight.

One of the more positive reviews called it a "less ambitious Fire Emblem: Awakening".

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I remember of reading all its reviews:

Music is about the only good thing- mostly remixes of old classics I think.

Character artwork is terrible and a departure from the series's standards. Including random lolis with nipple bras and characters caught in awkward facial expressions.

UI is questionable. And battle "animations" are just giant heads on little bodies ramming into each other- so basic the SNES could've handled it- best turned off.

Plot is a young man named Ares who finds a magic sword and then sets out to change the world. 3 paths to pick, but apparently they all turn out much the same and it isn't special.

Attempts at FE styled supports. One review was strangely written by a gay guy who emphasized in their review their effort to bond with a muscular ladies man which ended with the muscle guy flashing his chest once and that was it- not what I'd recommend someone put in their review (doesn't sound that important).

Difficulty- this varies with the reviewer. Some say hard, others say the stat differences are minor between classes and you can steamroll everything with like just a priest. You can also only hire one type of mercenary for each fight.

One of the more positive reviews called it a "less ambitious Fire Emblem: Awakening".

Oof.

The character artwork doesn't look too terrible, although I only looked at some google images so I can't exactly tell. However a lot of the females just seem to be designed solely for fanservice. I've only played Der Langrisser but few characters in it felt like fanservice imo. And they ruined Jessica's look, which I feel was a bad decision. 

Can't say anything about well, everything else, but considering what you told me about the reviews I'll just assume its a remake that couldn't capture the good qualities of the original games and instead sort of became its own weird mess.

Edited by Flee Fleet!