Make up a new unit. Its fun. Promise.

So I want to make a unit out of a gimmick character i came up with in @Jotari's thread, And i thought i would make something like this so... 

Oh yeah. Just make a profile out of general stats and whether they would be particularly high or not. Actual personality and backstory is optional

So my guy would be a wyvern rider who happens to be Dracophobic. This is for no particular reason other than GIANT FLYING LIZARDS ARE PRETTY DAMN SCARY IF YOU ASK ME. His name is ryan. He was training to be a cavalier for the protagonists army ,but because he was more talented that most of his piers, he was just dumped onto a GIANT FLYING LIZARD. Naturally, he was the envy of many of his peers for having a simply superior mount, but not all that deep down, they kind of felt a little bad for him. 

So from that day forth, he was the luckiest unluckiest rider in all the lands and a legend was born!

His stats would follow something like this

Level; 12. 

Availability: early-mid game. like maybe chapter 11-ish on a average length fe game

Hp: 30-34

Str:15

Skl: 17

Spd:12

Lck: 3

Def:14

Res:5

Shit i posted this prematurely

Edited by bad touch

I think this could probably be merged with my existing thread. They're a bit similar in concept, might cause some confusion. You could just include the details on my thread like someone did for a hypothetical son of Say'ri.