FE4 AAAA Ranking Special

Guy Starwind

When getting the best ranking in FE4, isn't there some type of special thing that appears? I keep thinking there's some type of picture or something that shows up and the end of the game. If there is can someone show me what it is?

5 hours ago, Guy Starwind said:

When getting the best ranking in FE4, isn't there some type of special thing that appears? I keep thinking there's some type of picture or something that shows up and the end of the game. If there is can someone show me what it is?

I assume there's something, but I have not seen it myself. I'd say check old threads from people who have already done it, there may be something buried around here. Could also PM a mod, see if they can help you.

Did it a few years ago, and if I remember right, there wasn't anything terribly special. Just your rank with all A's and total time. I think Thracia did, or it was the sound test unlocked.. or something, idr.

I had a pic of my rank back then, but I used to use puush, you see? Puush is lol, and the laptop I did the AAAA on is dead as well, so double unfortunate.

Edited by Soledai