What units can break your Pity Rate any time?

Jave

Now that they have removed the majority of the terrible pity breakers, pulling a non-focus unit doesn't feel so bad. Of course, we usually prefer getting whatever focus unit we're going for in a banner.

However, are there any units currently in the 5* pool you wouldn't mind, most of the time, breaking your pity rate? Those units that could end up being a much pleasant surprise that whoever you're going for?

Even though I already have them, Micaiah and Mia are my favorites and wouldn't mind getting more copies of them for merging. Also wouldn't mind Ayra, in addition to being a favorite, my only Ayra is -Spd, so I could use a better one.

For units I don't have, I wouldn't mind getting Elise, who has avoided me since launch. Honorable mentions to Minerva and Katarina, two favorites I still don't have.

What about you people? Any desirable pity breakers? Not just for being a missing favorite or merging, but fodder maybe?

I have a katarina, but would not mind more of her (swift sparrow and atk ploy). Elise is someone i have been wanting forever. Ditto Brave Lyn, who I have pulled for on every banner she appears in, but missed her every time. Wouldn't mind more siegberts for merge or atk ploy. Dorcas manages to have 3(!) great skills (although this extends to any one with qr3, realy, i need like six copies). Want a ninian for my dragon team. Really want more of brave ike for steady breath. Honestly, now that lots of the trash has been skimmed off, many if not most 5* units have some skill i need on someone.

If one unit that I already have wants to pity break me... They must be part of Merge Projects

Specially Micaiah <3

M!Grima is a big one. I really wouldn't mind F!Celica, Deirdre, Hector (DC fodder), Lute, Genny, Innes and Julia either. Or M!Morgan at 5* for that matter.

Units I already have but want more of would be: B!Lyn for SwS fodder, more Takumis for merging, a Ryouma with good IVs and others.

Other than Amelia, Ayra, Azura, Hinoka, Nephenee, and lolis dragons, I consider all other melee units to be pity breakers that I do not want. I guess FH!Hardin, BH!Ike, and VL!Ike would not be too bad either, but I do not use Enemy Phase units that much.

Obviously, I do not mind being pity broken by ranged units.

Edited by XRay

B!Ike has pity broke me more then once, but I don't mind a bit since he is my best infantry ax unit and he is great fodder as well.

Please pitybreak me Micaiah.
Alternatively, getting pitybroken by Rhajat reminds me she can do it anytime too. I wouldn't mind a +10 Rhajat

Edited by Sophie

For units I have, Hector is the biggest one because I am dying for some dc fodder. Merges for units I already have an use would be nice as well.

For units I don't have, I'm dying for Elise and F!Morgan. They could pitybreak me at any time and I would be ecstatic. Azura would be nice too just so I can complete the set.

All the pity breakers I didn't care for got booted so honestly I'd take anyone. A 5 Star is a 5 Star. I certainly wouldn't complain about finally getting Micky and Sanaki though. Of the ones I do have, I'd love more Hectors and a Hinoka, Hardin and Brave Lyn that aren't -ATK.

Even if she has finally appeared to me, Mist (Unpopular opinion) can break my pitty whenever she darn well pleases (not like colorless has much else that I care for), and myrrh is someone who I would like to amass a sizeable collection of if possible, a better natured micaiah would be wonderful (+atk - spd or def would be appreciated), and my door is always open to zelgius.

As for non-core units, I doubt anyone would be legitimately pissed at getting a hector, amelia is also a delight, any version of Ike is also great if it is possible, I also wouldn't complain about a pity breaker celica, mine isn't perfectly natured, sigbert is also nice, I picked one up during L!Ike's first banner and atk tactic was very useful for my team, if elise showed up I would be very happy (can't even get her off banner), genny is also great as wrathful staff is always needed and I'm not dumping my only genny, while I would be pissed at the time, eldigan would be OK in the long run, and young Tiki is always great because who doesn't love dragon lolis (that was a rhetorical question, I know how everyone feels about loli dragons, though I feel it is only ever Nowi they are talking about).

I guess that it is hard to think of units that would piss me off as most have left the 5* pool, goodbye Camilla (sacrificed to a wrys out of spite) you should have been a LA!Hector, goodbye Boey I hope you and your 5* renewal burn for pity breaking me not once but twice (in consecutive summons, yes both 5*) depriving me of Amelia on her initial banner, and finally, goodbye Seliph x2, I would have prefered erika that first time around but you are both 4* so I dont care anymore and I really don't remember what it was that I was going for the second time I got you, so you get a free pass until I can find a better reason to hate you, also goodbye lachesis I would have had a mist 5 months earlier if not for you (or a 5* priscilla given trends), klein falls in the same boat as lachesis but at least he was good fodder, also, screw fae, just screw fae, special mention to mae who I would have really hated if not for the fact that I did get Micaiah that go-around and two zelgiuses so I can't complain. The moral of this story is that I never got any really good pity breakers (except for genny, was a bit salty that it wasn't mist but I did want her, and I guess eldigan x2 was a bit cool if only for him and his double fury being a staple of my horse emblem team these days).

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Please pity-break me:

• Alm (merge)
  • Amelia (Slaying Axe, Armor March)
  • Ayra (Swift Sparrow)
  • Azura (merge)
  • Celica (merge)
  • Dark Celica (merge)
  • Helpful Chrom (merge)
  • Deirdre (merge)
  • Delthea (merge)
  • Dorcas (merge)
  • Gleipneirika (merge)
  • Elicina (merge)
  • Faye (Firesweep Bow)
  • Genny (Wrathful Staff)
  • Gray (merge)
  • Hardin (Bold Fighter)
  • Hector (Distant Counter)
  • Hinoka (Hone Fliers)
  • Ike (need a better merge base)
  • Brave Ike (Steady Breath)
  • Innes (merge)
  • Jaffar (merge)
  • Julia (need a better merge base)
  • Karel (merge)
  • Katarina (merge)
  • Leif (merge)
  • Leo (merge)
  • Brave Lucina (merge)
  • Luke (merge)
  • Lute (merge)
  • Lyn (merge)
  • Brave Lyn (Swift Sparrow)
  • Mia (need a better merge base)
  • Micaiah (merge)
  • Minerva (Ward Fliers)
  • Mist (merge)
  • Morgan (F) (merge)
  • Myrrh (Hone Dragons)
  • Nanna (merge)
  • Nephenee (merge)
  • Ninian (Fortify Dragon)
  • Olwen (merge)
  • Green Olwen (merge)
  • Meistereinhardt (merge)
  • Rhajat (merge)
  • Grima (M) (Vengeful Fighter, Ward Dragons)
  • Brave Roy (merge)
  • Ryoma (need a better merge base?)
  • Saber (Slaying Edge)
  • Sanaki (need a better merge base)
  • Shiro (merge)
  • Siegbert (merge)
  • Sigurd (merge)
  • Sonya (merge)
  • Takumi (Close Counter)
  • Tana (merge)
  • Mystery Tiki (adorbs)
  • Zelgius (merge)

Sure, why not:

• Linde
  • Lucina
  • Larchel
  • Morgan (M)
  • Soleil
  • Sothe
  • Tailtiu

Please no more:

• Eldigan
  • Elise
  • Ephraim

I can't think of anyone left in the 5* pool sans Mist that doesn't have at something for me (well, Linde is kinda pointless with my blue mage flood but I don't have her). So yeah, I'll be happy with anyone that isn't Mist.

Out of who I don't have:

Please come my way: Linde, Innes, Mist, Lass from Afar Morgan, Budding Flower Elise
I'm not dying to have you, but feel free to come by if you want: Hardin, Leif, Nanna, Thunder's Sword Reinhardt, Righteous Knight Olwen, Myrrh, Zelgius, Siegbert
Meh, whatever: Jaffar, Wild Card Takumi
Stay the hell away if you don't want to be fodder: Anamnesis Lady Eirika

My most wanted: Sigurd and SM!Eirika on red, Brave Lucina and Lute on blue, Myrrh and Deirdre on green, and Innes and Elise on colorless. The first five, all for merges, they're pretty far up there. Deirdre and Innes, hoping to pull better than -Res. Elise, I have never pulled before and still want her even with Nanna around as my leading mounted healer.

For SI, Lyn (Galeforce for S!Alfonse or Leif), Tailtiu (Blarblade+ for L'Arachel), Hector (DC for Sheena, I already have a perfect IV copy of Hector to actually use, and merges for Sheena waiting), and Genny (Wrathful Staff for the first Elise that shows up).

I will miss Lilina, Cordelia, Soren, and Leon being in the 4-5 pool, as projects in the pipeline. Wouldn't have even considered Lilina and Soren if they never pitybroke me (or gotten a refine in the first place, they'd be benchwarmers otherwise.) Of the 4-5s left, I want Sothe the most because pulling a 5-star means a merge, which frees up one of my 4-star copies to provide Life and Death 3.

Elise so I can give Gravity to all my clerics, without promoting Lissa, since all Gennys will be merged.

Lute, Julia, Katarina, Innes and Genny need merges.

Still don't have Ephraim, Jaffar, Hardin, Alm or Linde.

Ayra or Brave Lyn, Innes needs Swift Sparrow.

I'd be especially happy if Lucina showed up for me, as well as Young Tiki and Ninian. Those stand out as probably the three I'd like the most but have never been able to pull. I've put in a lot of orbs trying to summon Lucina and Ninian, but neither seem to want to show up for me. They can feel free to pity-break me anytime! Also, I definitely wouldn't mind if a Minerva with a better nature randomly showed up. Getting pity-broken out of the blue by the Minerva I have, however, was quite a pleasure!

Units who I don't have:

• Micaiah
  • Mia
  • Dorcas
  • Alm
  • Nanna
  • Lute
  • Linde
  • Katarina
  • Brave Lucina
  • Brave Lyn
  • Hector
  • (Soleil)
  • (Sothe)
  • (Tailtiu)

For merges:

• Ayra
  • Leif
  • Ike
  • Ephraim
  • Nephenee
  • Azura
  • Elincia
  • Tana
  • Lyn

Units I don't have and want (not including the current banner):

• Mia
  • Lucina
  • Katarina
  • Alm
  • Lyn
  • Saber
  • Gray
  • SM!Eirika
  • F!Celica
  • Micaiah
  • F!Morgan
  • Rhajat
  • Dorcas
  • Minerva
  • Elisa
  • Genny
  • Mist 
  • Takumi

Wow, that's a lot. For better IVs, I would love a new Myrrh.