What units can break your Pity Rate any time?

Jave

I desperately need Celica, Sigurd, Leif, Linde, Luke, Ephraim, Sanaki, Leo, Katarina, Lyn and Hardin.

So they can pity break me anytime.

As for those I have which I wouldn't mind: Hector, Takumi, Azura, Micaiah and Brave Roy. The first two for DC and CC fodder, and the others for merges.

I'm in a position where I want all 5 starĀ units I'm missing equally. If I had to sit down and pick one, probably Hardin. His and Legion's inclusion were the only Archanea characters I had asked for. Plus I could always use more armor units. The only blue armors I use are LA!Eliwood and a Gwendolyn awaiting promotion.

Edited by Glennstavos

Of the current units in the 5* pool, the ones that I dont have and want most (one of each colour) are:

• Red: Horse Eirika
  • Blue: F!Morgan
  • Green: Dorcas
  • Colourless: Faye

Most of the others in the refined pool would be appreciated too, though these are the main ones. Other notable mentions include Hector for Distant Counter (if his IVs aren't better than my current one), Brave Ike for Steady Breath, Elise for merges and Genny for Wrathful Staff.

I'd probably be happy with a majority of them right now. I'm missing a lot of 5* exclusives and some of the others are at least good for merges or skills.

The top ones I want are Elise, Rhajat, Lucina, Ryoma, and Brave Lucina.

Soleil and F Morgan are cool too since I need more Soleils for my merge project and I need to replace my -atk Morgan badly.

Ā 

Edited by Alkaid

I'll be happy to take any unit I have never gotten before (maybe slightly aggravated if I'm low on orbs and still didn't get my focus unit). But for ones I do have:

Fodder
Hector (he pity broke me twice, one time while hunting for V!Hector), anyone with Emblem skills (the dragons, Hinoka, etc), Brave Ike, Dorcas, Elise, Hardin, Sigurd and anyone with DD or Swift Sparrow.Ā 

Better Natures
Amelia, Deirdre, Eldigan, Elise, Micaiah, Minerva, Morgan, Myrrh and Sonya.

I'll take merges on any units I use but generally, I would prefer new characters. 80+ orbs is a lot for +2 stats on a character.

Interpreting the question strictly as "off-focus unit I want more than the most recent unit I was explicitly pulling for", I think there is only one unit that qualifies: horse Eirika. She is the only unit I would have traded my freshly summoned Spring Catria for. They're basically the same unit except I have no red horse mages so it'd be a no-brainer trade. I think I can say the same for Bunny Alfonse and Kagero, the unit types of the spring banner (Sharena aside) really tick all the boxes for me.

For what it's worth, the next most desirable off-focus units for me would be something like, to make a top ten in no particular order, Ayra, Azura, Elise, Grima, Ryoma, Siegbert and Tana (new units); Myrrh and Elincia (fix bad natures): and Faye (fodder). But again as stated, I wouldn't take any of these over the three Spring units named.

Red: Ike, Ayra, Alm, Karel, Sigurd, Zelgius, Mia, Eldigan, Chrom Knight Exalt, Brave Roy,Ā 

Blue: Azura, Ninian, Olwen, Nephenee, Hinoka, Hardin, F!Morgan, Micaiah, Lute

Green: Dorcas, Hector, Minerva, Brave Ike, Myrrh, Fell Robin, Deirdre, Julia

Colorless: Innes, Brave Lyn, Sothe, Jaffar, Genny

Any 5 star exclusives I don't have or ones with better IV's than the one I have.

5 star exclusives I don't have (not counting seasonal or legendary or the new units) :

• Spoiler

Ā 

• Linde
    • Minerva
    • Fallen Hardin
    • Young Tiki
    • Alm
    • Faye
    • Celica
    • Saber
    • Ayra
    • Eldigan
    • Deirdre
    • Brave Roy
    • Karel
    • Mage Eirika
    • Lute
    • Innes
    • Tana
    • Myrrh
    • Brave Ike
    • Mist
    • Micaiah
    • Zelgius
    • Exalted Chrom
    • Brave Lucina
    • F!Morgan
    • Hinoka
    • Shiro

Ā 

Update: I was pity broken by Ayra, with amazing IV's

Edited by I'm a Spheal

For me right now, it would be Hinoka,Ā Celica, and Lucina. Because I want them! But I wouldn't mind an Azura for merges. Because Azura is my most playedĀ unit and I wouldn't mind getting her to +10 in like 5 years? lol

Normal Lucina and Celica are two units I really want, but I have their alts instead, which is doesn't feel right to me. Hinoka is just to finish all the Fates royals I've been collecting since I have, Ryoma, Takumi, Sakura, Xander, Camilla, Leo and Elise.
But any banner they have been on, I've always had the most terrible luck with, so they are most welcomed as pity breakers.

Edited by Legend_of_Zelia

Linde.Ā  Come home please, sometime, some way!

Hinoka, another hone fliers would be so welcome, plus always liked her character

Hector, I have him but have several units that could really use DC

Brave Ike, Have him, but would love Steady breath that would let me complete my Young Tiki

Dorcas, Lute, Genny, Eldigen, Rhajat, F Morgan, good units that I don't have yet.

Ā 

Any unit I don't have at 5*, I'd be happy to get once.

For duplicates...

Takumi and Hector are the obvious ones. They both have fodder I want a lot. I'd also like Genny to pity break me several times (enough for a copy of her and one for all my healers).

Reinhardt will be a welcome pity break. I want to merge him up.

Other than that... I'd prefer to get new units, I think. I could do with some other fodder, but I won't actively wish for it.

Edited by Cute Chao

Basically characters I don't have, but also don't dislike/hate.

And also my favorites, of course. Which mainly include any of the Ikes, Elincia, both Ephraims, Ryoma, Hinoka, and Elise. I've never gotten Elise, so she's especially one I'd love to pull.

Ryoma, Ayra, and Hector can pity break me whenever they want regardless of how many copies I have. Ryoma and Hector are my main guys so I want merges and Ayra's my favorite character on par with Ryoma so even though I don't need her for arena score I still would like merges.

Minerva, Olwen, other Olwen, and Swordhardt (once Thracia is over) can also pity break me, though I might be a bit bummed if it's a pity breaker pulling for one of the above 3. Otherwise I'm down for them showing up over mostly anyone else, though.Ā 

A lot of good units I don't have I could stand to be pitybroke once or something. Especially Elincia. Please come home.Ā 

Also wouldn't mind Bike.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Characters I think I actually need: B!Ike for another solid infantry axe user, Linde with better IVs because my current +Def/-Atk one really struggles, Nephenee for a fast infantry lancer, Horse Eirika so I finally have a red cavalry mage

Characters I just want a lot:Ā F!Morgan because Best Daughter, Julia because after all she's done for me she deserves a ton of merges

Red: Lyn, Zelgius, Mia, Ayra
Blue: Hardin, Micaiah (maybe), Nephenee
Green: Brave Ike, Hector, Sheena, Grima
Colorless: Brave Lyn, Genny (maybe), Nanna (maybe)
Ā 

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'd love a B!Lucina to complete my collection of all the CYL units. Any CYL unit is nice for merges/fodder/etc.

Hector is always cool, Takumi too.

Any of the Swift Sparrow units.

L'Arachel, Elincia, Lute, Sanaki, Azura are all units I'd love more merges on. Only need 2 more L'Arachels for that +10!

Myrrh would be neat.

Ayra or Mia so I can have a broken sword lord (M!Marth is good but not as busted as them and my other option is Marth himself.)

Hinoka for Hone Fliers.