Which unit(s) don't you want to have as pitybreaker?

As contrary to this thread:
Who do you want to avoid as pitybreaker as much as possible or by whom did you get tired that they broke your pity rate several times?

My answer

Spoiler

I tolerate each element except for colourless not with the name Elise, Genny, Lyn, female fallen Robin (if she should land in the regular 5* pull), Sothe and Jaffar.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

A bit of a cop out, but any unit I've got before. I nearly died when out of the six 5*s from the last Fell Robin banner (think it was Hero Fest idk, correct me if I'm wrong) only one of them was a new unit. I'm just happy I only have doubles;  my heart goes out to anyone with the same unwanted 5*s multiple times over

Red: Soleil, as one of my least favourite characters in FE is a big one. I was so disappointed to see she hasn't been dropped yet. It hasn't happened yet, but the prospect of getting pity broken by her is a factor in making me intentionally avoid the red pool when I don't want the focus unit there. Other unwanted reds include: Alm, Grey, Eldigan, Saber, and Luke. (either because I have them or they don't appeal to me)

Blue: None actually. Would be happy with any of them. (although Hinoka would be a bit redundant, since I already have one with great IVs and one merge doesn't do much)

Green: Minerva isn't really needed, but can make adequate skill fodder. Other than that, Green has become a really beautiful pool to pull from.

Colourless: Faye (Firesweep might be nice, but I am not exactly in desperate need of it), Jaffar (there are better places to get LnD from) and of course Mist. 

With few exceptions, I'm generally not all that pleased to pull characters I already have, especially if they don't have any worthwhile SI I need.

Tailtiu
Celica
Eldigan
Ike (regular)
Lyn (regular)
Ninian
Sanaki
Tiki (young)

Would rather they stay away from my summons now.

First is Luke who looks like a character from a Chinese knock-off of Fire Emblem. Then there is Mist for obvious reasons. The rest I think I could deal with, honestly.

Only three units that I don't want to see breaking my pity rate:

Jaffar (Guess who pitybroke me on the Thracia banner. Also I already have one of him that I like, so no need for further ones)

Faye (I've already got one usable one and one duplicate of her, I don't need any more)

Mist (Useless, as I already have Genny and Elise for healers)

Everyone else I either have and want more of or don't have and desire. Except maybe Julia, since she doesn't have any skills I want and I already have a decent one of her, but even then a +1 Julia wouldn't be so bad (and a second one might be +ATK, that would be neat).

Reds:

• Elidgan (already got spooked by one, don't want more)
  • Saber (not useful and don't like his art, even though I like his character)
  • M Morgan (not interested and have a 4* one anyway)
  • Karel (not interested, already foddered the other one I'd gotten)
  • Luke (not interested, terrible art)

Blue:

• Olwen (got a +spd one already and barely even use her)
  • Tailtiu (not interested, also at 4*)
  • Ephraim (don't want more of him UNLESS he's a great IV to replace my old one that's +atk -def)
  • L'Arachel (not interested, also at 4* anyway)

Green:

• Dorcas (already got a decent one)
  • Sonya (already gotten 2 of her, and don't really another for Res Ploy fodder)

Colorless:

• Literally anything that's not Elise or Genny

Edited by Alkaid

14 hours ago, XRay said:

Other than Amelia, Ayra, Azura, Hinoka, Nephenee, and lolis dragons, I consider all other melee units to be pity breakers that I do not want. I guess FH!Hardin, BH!Ike, and VL!Ike would not be too bad either, but I do not use Enemy Phase units that much.

Any melee units not named above is a pity breaker that I do not want.

At this point, with all of the bad pitybreakers gone, there’s not a lot of characters that would really trigger me if summoned. But there are still a few out there.

Mist - Why...

Karel - Aside from Woa Dao, he’s got nothing. 

Elincia - I haven’t gotten her, but already have plenty of red fliers now, and her fodder is meh. Plus I don’t like her look.

Jaffar - Sothe does everything Jaffar does but better, and ironically Sothe is the more common unit.

Nanna - This sort of in advance, but aside from her assist she doesn’t have a lot going for her.

Sanaki - Nothing special and I don’t want to upgrade her. 

Eldigan - Same with Sanaki.

After the pool changes, there honestly aren't any 5 Stars I'd dislike pulling. They're all either units I don't have, units I really like, a chance for a unit with better IVs, great skill or merge fodder, or any combination of the four. If I had to pick any, I'd probably say Luke and Jaffar. I'm not in need of anything Luke has and Jaffar doesn't provide anything that I can't find anywhere else.

Red: (Ike, Siegbert, Zelgius, and Soleil) Ike isn't useful for me because he's been powercrept on top of me having too many built sword units, same applies to Siegson minus being powercrept, Soleil is my least favorite kid so no thanks, and I use Zelgius but don't want copies

Blue: (Tailtu) she doesn't really stand out to me with the vast amount of blue mages already available she seems pleasant at the very least

Green: I'm okay getting anybody this color has the best fodder and a good chunk of the characters I'm missing 

Colorless: (Faye) Plain and simple I don't like her and I would be pissed if she broke my pity rate probably would fodder her before remembering she has firesweep bow

Edited by MisfitMiju

Blue: Olwen (already got 2)

Red: Saber (don't like his art and not a great unit)

Green: Sonya (already got 2)

Colorless: Mist (got one and why is she a 5* exclusive?)

Edited by LFM

Looking through the pool, about the only one that might be is Lucina, whom I really mostly have mixed feelings on. On one hand, I've already gotten 5 of her somehow and now have a +4 with ideal IVs, but on the other hand, it would be kind of fun to get her to an even higher merge. That said, I'll definitely take most other 5*s over her, but if it's a banner where I'm not really interested in any of the characters and she shows up (unlike the freaking Falchion banner), then I probably won't mind.

Everyone else, I don't have, could use one with better IVs (Lancina, Olwen, Ryoma, Bridelia, Rhajat, you jerks <_<), is useful skill fodder, or some combination thereof.

Maybe Linde too. I think I'd prefer a +spd one to my +atk one, but I'm not sure the benefit is enough to really make it worth it, and while -res certainly isn't ideal, I feel like if I did get a +spd one, she'd probably have -atk or something worse than -res. Plus she doesn't really have any good fodder skills.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Red - Eldigan, Male Morgan. There one's I have and don't want more of basically. 

Blue  - Larachel

Green  - Julia, Deidre, and Sonya. I already have most of the green mages and I have a +10 Nino, and these 3 are also +1 so I don't need more

Colorless - Mist

The only new unit that would make me outright angry of getting as a pity-breaker would be Anamnesis Lady Eirika. If she ever shows up, she's Red Tome Exp. Swift Sparrow fodder, no exceptions. As for the rest:

Red: Dragon Scion Tiki, Eldigan, Ryoma
Blue: Blue Mage Knight Olwen, Restoration Lord Ephraim
Green: Julia
Colorless: no one

All of the above have nothing unique to offer me in terms of SI and I don't particularly want merges for any of them either so they're pretty worthless to me. Any of the other 5* exclusives I've already gotten have at least something SI-wise to offer yes even you Faye and/or are characters I want merges for, as opposed to any of names I listed.

Honestly with the update that kicked Fae and Leon out of the 5* pool the only unit in the 5* pool now who I don't want are the alt units especially alt Erika since she took a spot that could have gone to Cormag and stole knoll's tome.

Useful resource for this : 

Spoiler

image.jpg

Overall pretty happy with the changes.  Ones that I REALLY wouldn't want due to being bad fooder and me not caring about themare:
Soleil , Karel , Luke , MMorgan , YTiki , L'Arachal , Taitiu , Doot , Olwen , Julia/Dierdre , Mist

Man the colorless pool looks great now. I would hate to get mist but Elise and Genny are great units to get and I love Sothe and Jaffar.  I also need an Innes and Takumi/Faye/BLyn are really good fodder.  

Any units I already have, I'd prefer not to see again... unless they have great fodder (Hector) or I have bad ivs for my current one (Eldigan, please give me a non -Atk version!). 

The worst offenders would be Young Tiki (she's done it twice and can bog off!), Soliel (I really don't like her), and any more who are currently 4*. I wouldn't mind one Mist, but after that, I'd add her to the list, too.