eatrawmeat391's Berwick Saga cheat

eatrawmeat391

4 minutes ago, Aethin said:

Anyone with that BSEdit program I sent you has access to them! As translator, though, I've only got access to text and script filenames.

You can find it here: (http://www.geocities.jp/kt_0t3wqu6irw/tool2/BS_Editor_v101.zip)

Sadly I currently can't use that right now, but I'll keep it in mind.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have hacked Volcens into the game, many thanks to @Aethin and @Emperor Hardin .I wonder if there is any way to easily hack the portrait of a person you want because I have to go through 300 values just to get Volcens' portrait

You can download my hacked save here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xn43x9shj6wnri4/Berwick Saga Hacked Save game.7z

- This has Weiss, Chaos and Volcens all playable.Volcens is given low level.

4 hours ago, eatrawmeat391 said:

I have hacked Volcens into the game, many thanks to @Aethin and @Emperor Hardin .I wonder if there is any way to easily hack the portrait of a person you want because I have to go through 300 values just to get Volcens' portrait

Incredible.

I noticed Volchen's gained weapon EXP.

I'm curious as to whether King has the same weapon caps as General. General has a sword cap of 40 and a shield cap of 50. 

7 hours ago, eatrawmeat391 said:

The hacker and I tried to find a correspondence between name ID and face ID, but we couldn’t find one. As far as we can tell, they are stored entirely separately.

9 minutes ago, Aethin said:

The hacker and I tried to find a correspondence between name ID and face ID, but we couldn’t find one. As far as we can tell, they are stored entirely separately.

Is it just like that for Volchens? He does battle in a cutscene.

7 hours ago, eatrawmeat391 said:

Here is the King's class weapon skill cap

Untitled.jpg.8da0da72dbc91d971cad4d190218472a.jpg

Same caps as General and Guardian, makes sense!

So do enemies have class growths like in Fire Emblem, Volchen's shield growth and stats went up in the video which was interesting?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Another unit and class values to experiment with.

HEX 40 or 64 DEC for Gigas Knight.

For the unit we could either do:

* Dean: If we wanna see Gigas Knights caps maxed naturally.

* HEX 279 or DEC 633 for tough boss Piers. He's a general, so it'd be interesting if his growths still include L shield and swords.

4 hours ago, Setsuna.F.Seiei said:

Why do you make a mod for this game with the new brand story or make some more characters with new classes and new skills?
Hope to see it comes true.

In fairness, that would take a lot of time with a whole lot of work, especially considering how much text Berwick Saga contains.

Still, it can be considered in the future once the translation is finished.

On 5/15/2018 at 11:47 PM, Setsuna.F.Seiei said:

Why do you make a mod for this game with the new brand story or make some more characters with new classes and new skills?
Hope to see it comes true.

In that case, it is better for me to make a new game and make some bucks out of it instead of spending all times on editing a game that is copyrighted.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:30 PM, Setsuna.F.Seiei said:

@eatrawmeat391

how can I change the character's starting equipment?
Please help me this.
image.png.18ee98c1e91699c100a1b1e4aaad646f.png

I was inactive because my family is having problem right now.

To change equipment you open the character's inventory like you did in the picture and put a breakpoint at 0x0017C590 and s2 is the inventory address.In battle it will always works.

In menus (outside battle) you have to trade your item with another character to get the right address.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:43 AM, eatrawmeat391 said:

I was inactive because my family is having problem right now.

To change equipment you open the character's inventory like you did in the picture and put a breakpoint at 0x0017C590 and s2 is the inventory address.In battle it will always works.

In menus (outside battle) you have to trade your item with another character to get the right address.

thank you so much.... I've just found the way to change the item with Reese and Leon is very  simple..... Hex: 650 is the duration of weapon; Hex: 023 is the Browne Sword... but I couldn't find that way for Sherlock and Adel..... I will try your way...
One more thing, my characters cannot receive Food effect... Can you guild me this? And I can't buy horse for my Black Knight.

Hope you and your family be better....

Edited by Setsuna.F.Seiei

Hello,

Do you know how I can add items to inventory? I tried changing s2 and it worked but it seems that only changed the equipped weapon into another item. And please show me how to change the duration/number of items too.

Thank you very much and best wishes to you and your family.

Edited by owlet1234

9 hours ago, owlet1234 said:

Hello,

Do you know how I can add items to inventory? I tried changing s2 and it worked but it seems that only changed the equipped weapon into another item. And please show me how to change the duration/number of items too.

Thank you very much and best wishes to you and your family.

As you can see before the item code, it's  650 as your max duration of item..... When you choose magic or arrow  with numbers of use... you change it to 280 as 40 numbers  of your item. Like this:
Or as my Black Knight with Lance, sword, spear and shield.

Oliphoth.jpg

Shelphon.jpg

BK_1.png

On 6/8/2018 at 12:33 AM, Setsuna.F.Seiei said:

As you can see before the item code, it's  650 as your max duration of item..... When you choose magic or arrow  with numbers of use... you change it to 280 as 40 numbers  of your item. Like this:
Or as my Black Knight with Lance, sword, spear and shield.

Oliphoth.jpg

Shelphon.jpg

BK_1.png

Thank you. I figured that out. The reason I couldn't find it at first was because the byte was reversed for me.

hex.jpg.dc8f8b772eed00d23c94fbd6dd3f0ba1.jpg

Anyway, have you found a way to edit weapon skills?

P.S: Actually I've found the addresses to edit weapon skills and some of the stats. I can't find the address for Movement range.

Edited by owlet1234