eatrawmeat391

eatrawmeat391's Berwick Saga cheat

5 hours ago, owlet1234 said:

Thank you. I figured that out. The reason I couldn't find it at first was because the byte was reversed for me.

hex.jpg.dc8f8b772eed00d23c94fbd6dd3f0ba1.jpg

Anyway, have you found a way to edit weapon skills?

P.S: Actually I've found the addresses to edit weapon skills and some of the stats. I can't find the address for Movement range.

really? you found to edit weapon skill... I could increase Move of Cleric by 1 (not skill)... but I forgot the value, it was in character's stats... and even you set a skill that +1 Mov... it didn't turn into 5 Mov...

Wow you guys have figured out almost everything that I want to answer.

Check the first post, I have added the new hack that can allow the capture of anyone.

Edited by eatrawmeat391

6 hours ago, eatrawmeat391 said:

Check the first post, I have added the new hack that can allow the capture of anyone.

All thanks to you. You are awesome! :D:

On 6/9/2018 at 7:24 AM, eatrawmeat391 said:

I wonder if there is unused capture dialogue like there was in Thracia 776. That'll be interesting experiment, I guess I'll try that once I get the game running.

so i really want to try these edit techniques. but im not really a modder, but i want to learn. my question is, what should i look up to learn before i try to attempt any of this? like just hex editing, or something else as well?

Does anyone know what is the adress for Magic stat? I really want to promote Enid but she didn't get a single point of Mag in 9 level ups.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:07 AM, Darkyan97 said:

Does anyone know what is the adress for Magic stat? I really want to promote Enid but she didn't get a single point of Mag in 9 level ups.

I'll try to look for one.

This is a bit of a request, but do you think could try out Gigas Knight Dean to see his class caps.

12 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

I'll try to look for one.

This is a bit of a request, but do you think could try out Gigas Knight Dean to see his class caps.

It could be some time until I can do it because I have exams, but I'll check it out eventually.