The Fanfiction.Net Authors' Thread!

Dismissed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have to say, Beta Reading is hard work! There was this guy who told me to check the first chapter of his Smash Bros story, and there were so many grammatical errors, punctuation errors, and run-on sentences that I had to look it over and edit the whole thing.

I need a Beta Reader myself, any volunteers? The user in question has to have substantial knowledge about FE, Pokémon, and Percy Jackson.

3 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Well, I'm not sure about substantial,  and I wont be able to start until next Monday, but I'm willing to nominate myself!

Really? Do you have any knowledge of the Percy Jackson/Camp Half-Blood series? Books, not movies. The movies sucked.

I've read the entirety of the first series, plus the first three books of the Heroes of Olympus, as well as the Demigod Diaries. I don't remember everything, though. However, I do own all five OS books, and can use them for reference, be it needed.

2 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I've read the entirety of the first series, plus the first three books of the Heroes of Olympus, as well as the Demigod Diaries. I don't remember everything, though. However, I do own all five OS books, and can use them for reference, be it needed.

Okay, that's sufficient enough. You're hired! Let me open up my connections.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a concept for a Tellius AU Fic in which Ike dies fighting the Black Knight and Mist takes up Ragnell in his place. It's probably been done before, though.

6 hours ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I had a concept for a Tellius AU Fic in which Ike dies fighting the Black Knight and Mist takes up Ragnell in his place. It's probably been done before, though.

I don't play Tellius, but I think that's a great idea!