Are the Shadow Dragon/New Mystery OST's Copyrighted? If so, what about the OST for Book 1 of Mystery of The Emblem?

Camilla's Fat Tits

Unless the author stated otherwise, a musical work is always protected by copyright law.  Even if it's just some trashy jam some punk teenagers made in a garage, it'll still technically be protected by copyright law.

It's just a matter of how it's enforced.  Nintendo holds the rights to all the music in FE, and FE is no longer that obscure of a game, so they'll probably enforce their copyright authority the same way they would for content that contains Zelda or Mario material.  In other words, if you have that music play for more than 15 seconds (I think) without any other audio playing over it (i.e. your voice), and especially if you're showing footage of a Fire Emblem or other Nintendo game, your video will almost certainly be demonetized and blocked in certain countries.

As everyone else has said, yes. Stick to the safe side and create your own, find a remix or redoing (with the creator's consent to use it, of course), or have a silent game with ambient noise. I know Nintendo likes to shoot down fan projects too, so be aware of that if you decide to make it more public.

Yeah, for future reference all music within any licensed Nintendo game (I.E. any Fire Emblem made by Nintendo) will always be copyrighted, I'm sure you can use it in your own hack as long as you don't begin selling your hack (Profiting off of copyright material is a crime essentially) Best of luck!