The Fire Emblem Fangame Exposition(FE2) | Deadline May 20th!

Kirb1337

The Fire Emblem Fangame Exposition
Or if you prefer, FEFE, aka FE2

What in the name of hell is this?

FE2 is an event inspired(some would say copied) by FEE3 which I will host on my youtube channel, which will showcase the currently ongoing hacks you will submit to me, so you can get exposure, or just show off your hack. how it will work is that you will submit a patch/exe(if FEXP) of your hack to me before the deadline, and it will get played sometime between the 28th and the 3rd of june!

What Can I submit?

You can submit any FE fangame you made, as long as it is related to FE, and/or is made using the GBAFE engine, or FEXP.(or if you're part of the cool kids, FEXNA.)

You don't need your fangame to be finished/released at the same time it gets showcased, you can submit only small demos if you want.

When's the deadline?

May 20th 2018 is the deadline for submissions. then, 2 weeks later, I will upload the videos of the submissions I got being played, and showcased. as of now, I am the only host for showcasing the fangames, although I may have more hosts later on to help me record submissions/diversify the videos.

Extras

I would prefer it if you put in the thread here as a reply what you would want to submit, using this format.(of course, you are not forced to do that, you can just pm your submission to me whenever you can.)

Name: *Name of your fangame*
Creator: *Your name/Team's name*
Engine: FE6/7/8, FEXP, FEXNA, or custom.
Additional Notes:

I hope to see some incredible stuff come out of this, and I hope people will enjoy the submissions as much as I will! for now, see you in a month.

List of Submitted Projects:
Legend of Avenir, FE8, submitted via FEU thread
Tirado Emblem, FE8, submitted via FEU thread
The Rise of Kirb, FE8, submitted via FEU thread

Edited by Kirb1337