Create your own final battle quotes!

For the final map when you go to put the hurt on 

Spoiler

Jedah and Duma 

Each of the characters upon selecting them will speak a quote. Some of my favorites are:

Mathilda: I alone will decide who I choose to worship. But I can promise you one thing: it certainly won't be you!

Kliff: It's all strength and power with you. If you're that desperate for a show of force, I'll be happy to oblige.

Spoiler

Conrad:

Duma... O ancient benefactor. Consider this is an act of mercy. A great god is deserving of a proud and glorious end!

So let's make our own!

"I refuse to stand by idly and watch as you let the world burn! I will stop you here and now!"

For my three OC's:

Marius: "I've felled gods before! You shouldn't be any different!"

Urijah: "The fear of death alludes me. Even so, I understand why war and death frighten others, so your madness ends here!"

Galen: "Hmph. Gods like you don't scare me! (Please don't hurt me too hard!)"

If you don't understand the last one, it's because he acts like the typical edgy myrmidon around everyone except his liege (Marius) and his best friend (Urijah), when really, he's a humongous wimp who uses his looks to intimidate people in order to keep them from attacking Marius.

Edited by Tuvy

Arbiter (From Killer Instinct): "I have faced the flood and silenced truth. I will quell your thunder and douse your flame."

Not really related, I just wanted to share that. Anyway...

"So it appears that my wanderings have led me here. Perhaps it was fate itself that guided my travels, for I have seen both the wisdom and the foolishness in your teachings. Now, mighty Duma, your time has come! You once believed that humans were weak and powerless. Let me show you that we have earned our strength!"

"So my job of fighting bandits has escalated into fighting a war against the fiercest nation on the planet, and now I'm killing a god. Heh, Monday's, right? Or is it just another Tuesday?"

"Ah man, I'm fighting Duma himself! Am I gonna have an epic tale to tell when I get home!"

Edited by Hawkwing

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Arbiter (From Killer Instinct): "I have faced the flood and silenced truth. I will quell your thunder and douse your flame."

Not really related, I just wanted to share that. Anyway...

"So it appears that my wanderings have led me here. Perhaps it was fate itself that guided my travels, for I have seen both the wisdom and the foolishness in your teachings. Now, mighty Duma, your time has come! You once believed that humans were weak and powerless. Let me show you that we have earned our strength!"

"So my job of fighting bandits has escalated into fighting a war against the fiercest nation on the planet, and now I'm killing a god. Heh, Monday's, right? Or is it just another Tuesday?"

"Ah man, I'm fighting Duma himself! Am I gonna have an epic tale to tell when I get home!"

Wow that first one was long

"Oh Duma, I'd like to thank you for all you've done for humanity, by showing you the strength we humans have achived!"

If Chrom, Lissa and Frederick skipped out on Fates and came to Echoes instead…

Chrom: “By the gods…it really is one of the old gods of legend. Well, no matter-I must end you so I may return to my own time!

Lissa: “We're not gonna lose to you, Duma! We’ve taken a stronger fell dragon before. What makes you any different?”

Frederick: “Pick another god and pray, Duma. My late master, Lady Emmeryn, wouldn’t forgive me if I failed to fulfill my duties.”

If Jagen, Gordin, and Cadea were added units…

Jagen: “That’s enough misery to everyone, Duma. You must not get away with these horrible deeds you’ve committed!”

Gordin: “If it’s all the same to dragons like you, then you definitely don’t belong here.”

Cadea: “By Marth’s will…in the nameof Altea, you, Duma, must be stopped at any cost!”

If Irma, Halcyon, and Massena could be recruited…

Irma: “Mila, oh how sorry I am for your tragedy. I shan’t let it remain that way. Duma, your time has come!”

Halcyon: “Grr…damn you, Jedah. I didn’t spend all my years as a priest just for you to steal my place!”

Massena: “I give you my apologies, Duma. You know I’ve served Rudolf a very long time. But you are the reason why he has been lost. I cannot let his death be in vain!”

Edited by Perkilator