Thracia 776 Support Branch

Kil0

I started playing FE5 for the first time, and I knew that units supported each other when they were nearby, and it bothered me that I couldn't find a diagram that shows what characters supported who. And I would have to look up each individual character to find out supports. So I just said screw it and made this for everyone's convenience. Might do it for other games like FE3 too.

Support Branch.png

Edited by arctic.fox0708
Dean and Eda's support are mutual. This should fix it.

I like how Leif supports almost everyone but only one person supports him back.

But anyways, thanks, this will be super helpful for me once I start playing Thracia776.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Hey, this is pretty useful! I'll be sure to use this whenever I'll do another FE5 run.

Good guy Leif support so many people and good girl Nanna is the only one who supports him back.

And lol at Nanna supporting Homer.

Edited by Hekselka

3 hours ago, Slumber said:

Leif is basically a bicycle wheel.

*insert Queen reference here*

Seriously, though, this is very nice.  Maybe if I take another crack at Thracia 776 I'll use it.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

I think we should request the mods to put this up on the main site for ease of access. Pretty useful short hand.

Also Sleuf should totally support Amalda of vice versa.

4 hours ago, arctic.fox0708 said:

Let me know if I made any mistakes here, because there is always the chance I did.

Dean and Eda's support is mutual, actually. But assuming the database on Serenes itself isn't wrong, everything else matches and is thus correct. All four 20% supports are accounted for, too... it's all good.

Edited by Cysx

56 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Dean and Eda's support is mutual, actually. But assuming the database on Serenes itself isn't wrong, everything else matches and is thus correct. All four 20% supports are accounted for, too... it's all good.

You're right. My bad. That ought to do it. I think I might do this with GBA games and possible supports next, but those might be a little more messy.

Support Branch.png