• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found bugs.

1.Sigelinde-  using from distance freezes game

2. Orson boss- cannot use his custom weapon

3. Some later balliste enemies cannot use their weapons

4.Amelia cannot use bows

Plus (EDIT)

5. Archer on chapter 6 attacks NPC (the one that replaced the balliste)

Edited by MrLze
Forgot 1 detail

29 minutes ago, MrLze said:

I found bugs.

1.Sigelinde-  using from distance freezes game

2. Orson boss- cannot use his custom weapon

3. Some later balliste enemies cannot use their weapons

4.Amelia cannot use bows

Plus (EDIT)

5. Archer on chapter 6 attacks NPC (the one that replaced the balliste)

Crap. Gonna fix this soon. However, my internet is currently down so I'm currently subsisting on mobile data.

Replace myrmidons with mercenaries and swordmasters with heroes.

Give all unpromoted foot units 6 movement(7 on promotion) and mounted units 8 promoting to 9.

Bows should have 2-3 range except for the longbow with 2-5 range.

Replace all specific promotion items with master seals.

Make O'Neill a hero with a devil axe and 1 strength.

Rename Breguet to Bob and make him a general with a javelin and 0 skill. Give him the unused bandit portrait.

I don't really have anything else.

Massively buff Gerik's speed base, cap, and growth, but lower his constitution to 9. Then, he will truly lack the proper con to wield axes!

Seriously. :P

29 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Massively buff Gerik's speed base, cap, and growth, but lower his constitution to 9. Then, he will truly lack the proper con to wield axes!

Seriously. :P

Sorry, but Gerik has been replaced with Our Boy, Roy. On a related note, Patch 1.4.1 is out.

And I'm currently debating if I should replace Saleh with an OC. lol

3 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Sorry, but Gerik has been replaced with Our Boy, Roy. On a related note, Patch 1.4.1 is out.

And I'm currently debating if I should replace Saleh with an OC. lol

How about replacing saleh with yourself? Then have him start with magic that's one point until capping, and give him only 15% growth in it. 

13 minutes ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

How about replacing saleh with yourself? Then have him start with magic that's one point until capping, and give him only 15% growth in it. 

Close enough... You see the dude in my profile pic? This is him. I have an idea of a custom class which has swords, anima, bows, and staves (reflecting his powers in-story) and a base stat distribution of 25 HP, 10 in Pow/Skill/Spd, 8 Luck, and 5 Def/Res, with growths of 75% HP, 50% Pow/Skill/Spd, 40% Luck, and 25% Def/Res. He's a glass cannon who focuses on damage-dealing, although he can provide support with healing spells.

4 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Close enough... You see the dude in my profile pic? This is him. I have an idea of a custom class which has swords, anima, bows, and staves (reflecting his powers in-story) and a base stat distribution of 25 HP, 10 in Pow/Skill/Spd, 8 Luck, and 5 Def/Res, with growths of 75% HP, 50% Pow/Skill/Spd, 40% Luck, and 25% Def/Res. He's a glass cannon who focuses on damage-dealing, although he can provide support with healing spells.

HOLY.... THE POWER OF THE PURPLE MAGE!!!

damn, that must be really hard to program/put in the game...

Just now, Ephraim's Babe said:

HOLY.... THE POWER OF THE PURPLE MAGE!!!

damn, that must be really hard to program/put in the game...

Nah, the bow animation can use his spell animation. His animations have been lying around my computer ever since I figured out GBA Hacking...

Anyway, his weakness is that he has crappy defenses, although he has high HP. To promote the current story arc I'm writing, he will have a personal tome called "Sheer Cold" (yes, like the Pokémon move) with 12 Mt, 80 Hit, 15 Crit, and 10 Wt, and it is super effective against Dragons.

3 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Good idea.

i liked artur. As long as saleh which becomes you is a mage that can promote, then i am fine. also there will no monk character

Edited by MrLze
1 more detail

3 minutes ago, MrLze said:

i liked artur. As long as saleh which becomes you is a mage that can promote, then i am fine

As I said, not me, but an original character I created. And he doesn't promote, he has a personal class.

Quick question. Are the stats of 30 HP, 12 Pow/Skill/Spd, and 8 Luck/Def/Res good enough for a Saleh replacement? His growths are 80% HP, 55% Pow/Skill/Spd, 40% Luck, and 25% Def/Res. He has a personal class, so he can't promote.

Perhaps 10% more res and defense? Unless the character is supposed to be a glass cannon type..?

1 hour ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Ooh, nice. Spend us a link when the first chapter's done.

I second that motion!!?

16 minutes ago, Ephraim's Babe said:

Perhaps 10% more res and defense? Unless the character is supposed to be a glass cannon type..?

I second that motion!!?

He is supposed to be a glass cannon. I've released Patch 1.5.1, which adds a few tweaks here and there.

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

He is supposed to be a glass cannon. I've released Patch 1.5.1, which adds a few tweaks here and there.

amelia is not garbage. she is actually pretty good

Lyn has the Eliwood mode stats. When you start Eliwood mode without playing Lyn mode and +10% increase in defense and resistance.

Franz is now Eliwood with an infinite use Rapier with +2 might and his growths with +20% in all.

Rations now have 5 uses.

Edited by not_myreal321

5 hours ago, MrLze said:

amelia is not garbage. she is actually pretty good

It's just a joke dude. Don't take this hack too seriously.

51 minutes ago, not_myreal321 said:

Lyn has the Eliwood mode stats. When you start Eliwood mode without playing Lyn mode and +10% increase in defense and resistance.

Franz is now Eliwood with an infinite use Rapier with +2 might and his growths with +20% in all.

Rations now have 5 uses.

Sure thing.

Edited by Purple Mage