Wings of Fate Summoning Event (April 24 ~ May 9): Shigure, Kana (F), Hinoka (WITH DATAMINE 4/24/18)

Coolmanio

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You can do a Chrom Emblem and a Matt Mercer Emblem at the same time.

ok but a superior Matt Mercer Emblem requires 1 of each color, meaning only 2 can be Chroms (Sword/Axe) and the others will be Shigure (only blue Matt) and Azama (only colorless Matt and also trolly husbando).

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lil Puddin said:

ok but a superior Matt Mercer Emblem requires 1 of each color, meaning only 2 can be Chroms (Sword/Axe) and the others will be Shigure (only blue Matt) and Azama (only colorless Matt and also trolly husbando).

Axe Chrom only because Ryoma is Matt Mercer as well and fills the red spot.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why is Water Breath Green?  Should it not be Blue?

Lightning Breath is both red and blue so i guess colour doesn’t particularly matter with breaths.

i like Water Breath’s animation though

20 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I'm actually ok with ryoma not having an alt for the sole reason of preserving the contents of my wallet

Still got the legendary banner to get through yet xD 

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Breaths can be any colour as they're shared between all dragons. It's been like that since skill inheritance first arrived. You could also make water breath red by giving it to Tiki 

Edited by Korath88

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Breaths can be any colour as they're shared between all dragons. It's been like that since skill inheritance first arrived. You could also make water breath red by giving it to Tiki 

I'm aware of that.  I was merely noting that Dragon colors are completely arbitrary at this point.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Water Breath isn't green. Kana is green. Why? Who knows. Colors on dragons used to actually make some semblance of sense. Now they make none.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You haven't burst anyone's bubble yet. We don't know for sure if it's Takumi.

Hence why I said "likely". History's not on Ryoma's side, so him being a legendary archer of all things would be a hell of a shocker.

I feel Kana could’ve been colourless instead of green. More niche plus it’s can be because she’s neutral and not usually associated with a path in Fates

plus it goes with the colour scheme. At least, makes more sense than FGrima

13 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Hence why I said "likely". History's not on Ryoma's side, so him being a legendary archer of all things would be a hell of a shocker.

Nobody said he had to be an archer.

I've managed to get about 200 Orbs by powering through Tempest and what I've built up since the last banner.  I'd like to get all three, but if I get a string of bad luck, I might focus on just Green and Gray, since Shigure will likely be the one to drop.  It's nice that we don't have to worry about crummy pity breakers for the most part anymore.  I wouldn't mind getting pity broken by Hector again.  I've got a few units that would really like DC, or maybe I could get a Hector with a better nature.

I kept thinking that Kana is Blue, even though  remember she's green two seconds later.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nobody said he had to be an archer.

Can Ryoma even be an archer?  I don't think I ever took him out of his initial class.

Edited by Rezzy

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I feel Kana could’ve been colourless instead of green. More niche plus it’s can be because she’s neutral and not usually associated with a path in Fates

plus it goes with the colour scheme. At least, makes more sense than FGrima

Well, Kana seems to be slightly more associated with Hoshido, due to the lost in waves dlc, as well as her father having the Hoshido Noble be his Promoted version in Warriors. But otherwise, she is usually shown on either side

18 hours ago, XRay said:

I only have experience with Taekwondo, but I am pretty sure this applies to many other martial arts as well. When we spar, we sort of "dance" or "hop" on our feet/toes to keep ourselves moving. It makes it harder for the opponent to predict our movements, and it gives us a little extra momentum to dart around to dodge or to attack.

That's pretty much the same as being agile or light on your feet, and it would've made way more sense because a stance is generally without motion in a lot of Martial Arts too, especially a lot of HEMAs. 

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've managed to get about 200 Orbs by powering through Tempest and what I've built up since the last banner.  I'd like to get all three, but if I get a string of bad luck, I might focus on just Green and Gray, since Shigure will likely be the one to drop.  It's nice that we don't have to worry about crummy pity breakers for the most part anymore.  I wouldn't mind getting pity broken by Hector again.  I've got a few units that would really like DC, or maybe I could get a Hector with a better nature.

I kept thinking that Kana is Blue, even though  remember she's green two seconds later.

Can Ryoma even be an archer?  I don't think I ever took him out of his initial class.

friendship seal with Takumi. Or second seal unlocks the Sky Knight class which has Kinshi Knight

@Poimagic yeah i guess that makes sense. Still would’ve been interesting compared to a green dragon

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ryoma can heart seal into Pegasus Knight and by extension become a Kinshi Knight. In fact, all of the Hoshido siblings & Azura can become Kinshi Knights.

ANd obviously, with the proper friendship and lover seals (exact name escape me) he can become a vanilla Archer.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

That just made me think of F!Kana throwing up Mountain Dew on people which is hilariously gross, but Water Breath is blue in-game, so I guess she's throwing up some other brightly colored beverage other than water on people.

All the Hoshidan royals can be kinshi. So Ryoma can be an archer. That said, two kinshi knights in a row would be odd.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I'm not sure if anyone commented on this yet, but they're adding colored bows to the game!

Just look at Warding/Steady Breath. You can see Red, Blue, and Green Bows in their "cannot use" list.

That was revealed when the Thracia update went out, since it's the one that added them to skill descriptions. So most of the initial discussion happened then, and it's why everyone is expecting the upcoming legendary hero to be an archer.

59 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

That's pretty much the same as being agile or light on your feet, and it would've made way more sense because a stance is generally without motion in a lot of Martial Arts too, especially a lot of HEMAs. 

There is also already Blow called Darting Blow, so I assume they named it Darting Stance to mirror it, although Armored Blow and Steady Stance are not mirrored.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

That was revealed when the Thracia update went out, since it's the one that added them to skill descriptions. So most of the initial discussion happened then, and it's why everyone is expecting the upcoming legendary hero to be an archer.

Oh lol

@MilodicMellodi I think we've known that for a couple of weeks, actually. IIRC a few people were expecting Legendary Sakura with a Green Bow for the next Legendary Banner a few pages back.

I'm still not sure what they're gonna do with this, exactly, though I'm curious. Thought they might do some weird thing with some kind of skills that made Colorless weapons into Red/Blue/Green weapons, but we don't have RGB Daggers and Staves yet, so I don't think that's the case.

@Kaden She could be puking blue Mountain Dew. I think there's a blue Mountain Dew.

Right now I'm primarily waiting to see whether or not Nanna's gonna drop to 4-Star rarity. That's something I want, since I want to pull her but didn't want to pull for her on the Thracia banner after Jaffar Lethality'd my pity rate. Also it'd be nice to see her show up and not be guaranteed to reset my chances of getting Kinshinoka.