Why, hello there

Funky Tim

5 hours ago, Funky Tim said:

Oh my, you guys sure hi-jacked my thread, hehe. :D I don't mind though. Hello to each and every one of you. Hope you'll figure out your issue soon. I didn't have that problem as you can see, but that might be related to me being active on the forums a couple years back before returning and making this thread.

O o p s

Hello to you too!  Sorry for taking over your thread o -o" I do too, or maybe the issue will resolve itself after I post a bit more idk

6 hours ago, Funky Tim said:

Oh my, you guys sure hi-jacked my thread, hehe. :D I don't mind though. Hello to each and every one of you.

The Creator! :lol: The Creator is here! Praise be unto him for our new home. 

hehe, Hi :^_^:

@Funky Tim

Thank ye kindly ;-;

Okay but I actually got the ability to post my own stuff (I think you need to post ten times at least), so I don't even need to bum out here anymore

But ngl this is actually kind of nice ^u^

Hello, i wanted to introduce myself but found that i couldn't start a new topic. So I thought i'd post it here. I'm not sure how long this should be or if I should talk about myself or not so i'll try to keep it brief. 

I started playing Fire Emblem back when Awakening came out with no knowledge of the Franchise when I brought it. I really enjoyed the game and then started to play countless games from the series (I've played all the games in the series now apart from 1,2,3,4 and 5, I don't really have intentions to play 1,2 or 3 as i think i will just play the remakes but I know I need to get round to FE4 and FE5 at some point.) My favourite FE game is Radiant Dawn, it may have terrible writing in some places yet I adore it. The splitting up into multiple armies fighting your own units, some amazing soundtracks and stellar map design were great for me.

I also like to do some hacking and I have plans to make a rom hack in future (I currently have a prologue made but I won't be able to work on it for quite a while now due to my GCSE's starting next week).

I hope this hasn't been too long an tedious but I wasn't really sure how much to write. I look forward to being in this community and thank you all for reading. :D

18 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

Hi Spiral. It seems you have to post about 10 times before you can create a topic. That’s how it was for me.

This information is very useful thank you! (I know it wasn't aimed at me but its still very useful advise all the same)

18 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

Hi Spiral. It seems you have to post about 10 times before you can create a topic. That’s how it was for me.

Ah, so that's how many.  I assumed it was some amount of posts, probably to prevent spambots.  

4 hours ago, Soleater said:

...I love how this has seemingly become the official bumming out spot for new posters ^u^

Lol, well everyone got to start from somewhere if they can't create new threads.

4 hours ago, NeoVerdin said:

Lol, well everyone got to start from somewhere if they can't create new threads.

Maybe I should make some sort of meet 'n greet thread, so newbies can introduce themselves without having to bum out on other threads...

2 hours ago, Soleater said:

Maybe I should make some sort of meet 'n greet thread, so newbies can introduce themselves without having to bum out on other threads...

Hmm...perhaps we should get an admin or a mod make one then pin it? I think that would be an excellent idea.

Edited by NeoVerdin
I meant mod, not mid

I never would've guessed, but suppose spam-protection is a necessity in forums nowadays. Anyways, I'm Dark_Fire27, though Dark, Fire, or Dark Fire, would work as well. The only Fire Emblem games I have played are Fire Emblem for the GBA (Lyn's game) as well as Sacred Stones. I unfortunately haven't played any other games in the series; I'd be playing Heroes if I had a compatible phone that won't crash every 5 seconds after tapping the title screen. Despite my somewhat somewhat limited knowledge, I hope to get along with everyone here; I'd make my own topic for a bit more formal introduction rather than bumming off an existing intro, but... 10 post minimum required before 'New Topic' becomes available, from what I've read. Got to start somewhere, after all! Keep an eye out.

-Yours truly, Dark Fire

2 hours ago, NeoVerdin said:

Hmm...perhaps we should get an admin or a mod make one then pin it? I think that would be an excellent idea.

Wouldn't know who to ask, but I think I'll start that forum now! ^^

EDIT: I made it!  It's called "Newbie Meet 'n Greet"

25 minutes ago, Dark_Fire27 said:

I never would've guessed, but suppose spam-protection is a necessity in forums nowadays. Anyways, I'm Dark_Fire27, though Dark, Fire, or Dark Fire, would work as well. The only Fire Emblem games I have played are Fire Emblem for the GBA (Lyn's game) as well as Sacred Stones. I unfortunately haven't played any other games in the series; I'd be playing Heroes if I had a compatible phone that won't crash every 5 seconds after tapping the title screen. Despite my somewhat somewhat limited knowledge, I hope to get along with everyone here; I'd make my own topic for a bit more formal introduction rather than bumming off an existing intro, but... 10 post minimum required before 'New Topic' becomes available, from what I've read. Got to start somewhere, after all! Keep an eye out.

-Yours truly, Dark Fire

Yup, you're right - ten posts before being able to start a topic.  Nice to meet you though!  While I haven't played Sacred Stones (or really, anything before Awakening unfortunately), it seems like a really interesting game personally ^^

Edited by Soleater

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...