2018/19 NFL Season (the Buffalo Bills are worse than pizza with pineapple on it)

Life

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible season. Steelers are now the worst team in the league, pretty certain. And two ties two weeks in a row...? That's very weird.

I've packed away all my Steelers stuff and plan to sell some of it. Though I'm only selling because I have too much stuff in general. Otherwise, I'd just keep it packed away until the team is good again. They need to fire all the coaches and rebuild the defense.

Edited by Anacybele

Ravens dominate week 1, lose to a team they should almost never, but consistently do lose to. Steelers tie the BROWNS and then lose to the Chiefs. Pats will probably lose to the Jaguars. Buccaneers beat two of the best teams from the last season in the division. Browns are actually doing alright.

Two ties in succession.

I'm kind of happy to be a Vikings fan right now. It feels like they're one of the teams performing at the bare minimum of what's expected, even if they are contributing to some of the weirdness by getting a tie against the Packers.

34 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Ravens dominate week 1, lose to a team they should almost never, but consistently do lose to.

And despite that, Flacco somehow had his best game ever in Cincinnati. Yeah, it's inexplicable; that was his best game.

i'm very happy with this week tbh ravens #2 in the division baby

pat mahomes is for real btw, that aint a fluke

Edited by Lord Raven

I feel bad for Sam Bradford. He was the Golden Boy for the Vikings for like, 5 weeks until we were reminded of his glass bones.

Now he's playing for the Cardinals and getting shut out by a team people had to be paid to see. I think tickets for that game were like, $6 just yesterday.

Edited by Slumber

It was nice to finally beat Tom Brady and the fucking Patriots for once, and fairly decisively at that. But I will note that this is pretty common for the Patriots, the Chiefs had a great game against them in the opener last year and look what happened.

10 hours ago, -Cynthia- said:

It was nice to finally beat Tom Brady and the fucking Patriots for once, and fairly decisively at that. But I will note that this is pretty common for the Patriots, the Chiefs had a great game against them in the opener last year and look what happened.

yah and they just traded for josh gordon

they just couldn't take it when the rest of the nfl was happy

Hey Cynthia, the Patriots' season ended pretty much the same way it started last year. The Jags are for real though. 

Also Gordon is no sure thing. He still has to learn the offense and stay out of trouble. He was traded for a conditional pick too so there's "incentive" to not play him if he can't get with the program. His contributions are very much up in the air

True, I don't think the Patriots defense is that strong of a unit overall. But they still made the Super Bowl which I would prefer not to see happen again.

Also first win for the Browns in over a year! Good for them, it was getting sad.

48 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Yes. Good.

The Vikings are down by 17 points to the Bills 10 minutes into the game.

Great. This Kirk Cousins thing is really working out.

27-0. And the Vikings (as of 4 minutes left in the half) have less yards than we have points.

I'm in SHOCK.

I can't. The Vikings are about to get swept by the Bills.

I woke up today thinking "Well the Vikes will win, hopefully the Packers lose."

Oh well, 1/2 isn't the worst.

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

I can't. The Vikings are about to get swept by the Bills.

I woke up today thinking "Well the Vikes will win, hopefully the Packers lose."

Oh well, 1/2 isn't the worst.

I want the shutout.