2018/19 NFL Season (the Buffalo Bills are worse than pizza with pineapple on it)

Life

5 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

It's so weird. The AFC South is cutthroat inside the division, and yet when stacked against other divisions, it sucks. The only AFC South team to go to the Superbowl in the last 20 years was Indianapolis.

Tennessee went in 1999-2000.

Granted, that was the AFC Central then, but still.

Edited by Lord Raven

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some very questionable/missed calls by the refs. Packers/Rodgers are goodell's fuckboys though so gotta give em an edge always. I hope Rodgers knee is really hurting him. FTP!! 

Looking forward to pats/packers match on Nov 4th. I'm guaranteed satisfaction no matter who wins because I despise both.

7 hours ago, Randombobman said:

There were some very questionable/missed calls by the refs. Packers/Rodgers are goodell's fuckboys though so gotta give em an edge always. I hope Rodgers knee is really hurting him. FTP!! 

Looking forward to pats/packers match on Nov 4th. I'm guaranteed satisfaction no matter who wins because I despise both.

...the Packers have had the 3rd most penalties called against them this season (behind the Chiefs and Steelers), so you can't really play the "NFL is biased in favor of this team" card.

Also, that's REALLY messed up to wish pain on Rodgers. What the heck did he do to deserve that remark? Do his job and win the game? Chill.

52 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

...the Packers have had the 3rd most penalties called against them this season (behind the Chiefs and Steelers), so you can't really play the "NFL is biased in favor of this team" card.

Also, that's REALLY messed up to wish pain on Rodgers. What the heck did he do to deserve that remark? Do his job and win the game? Chill.

Yeah, and meanwhile, Bengals fans say the refs helped us win, lol no. We're the most penalized team period (a reason I think we need new coaches), and honestly, I think the refs were AGAINST us in this game. Two plays I thought were clear TDs were marked down at the 1, and then there's the no-flag on Burfict for his cheap shot to AB. NFL isn't even going to FINE the guy for the hit now! WTF does he have to do to make it clear to them that he's a dirty ass who doesn't belong in this league? Second time now he's head-hunted for AB and the fourth time he's sent an important Steelers player to the bench. It's lucky AB didn't get concussed that time.

And yeah, wishing pain on another player is wrong. I may hate Burfict, but you don't see me hoping he gets hurt. I mean, I'd say he'd deserve it if he did, but I wouldn't WISH it on him. I just wish he'd get permanently banned from the league.

Also, I have respect for Aaron Rodgers. Dude makes freaking magic the way he plays at times.

11 hours ago, Randombobman said:

Don't wish injury on Rodgers.

He hates the Packers as much as you and I do.

It kind of hurts to see the Browns almost win every single week.

Like I feel like if you flipped a coin, the Browns could be like, 4-2-1, or even 6-1 right now.

Edited by Slumber

Welp, looks like the commentator's curse struck Justin Tucker. That's gotta hurt bad to miss an extra point in the clutch, although XPs aren't necessarily automatic anymore.

It's a bizarre year for foot-to-ball contact in the NFL for sure. No, not that kind.

6 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Welp, looks like the commentator's curse struck Justin Tucker. That's gotta hurt bad to miss an extra point in the clutch, although XPs aren't necessarily automatic anymore.

It's a bizarre year for foot-to-ball contact in the NFL for sure. No, not that kind.

I know, I was like "HE MISSED NO WAY" Because it's Tucker. But the look on his face though. LOL

Thanks Saints! Thanks, COOL BREES. Even if it came down to a little crazy luck. Kinda sorry we have to try kicking their butts later this season. :P

And as for the Browns, yeah, if I was one of their fans, I'd be like wtf is this season.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

https://streamable.com/6qdxo

What's even more bizarre is how straight it started.

What the fuck? I'm not even salty about this loss over that.

1 hour ago, Lord Raven said:

https://streamable.com/6qdxo

What's even more bizarre is how straight it started.

What the fuck? I'm not even salty about this loss over that.

Huh. I guess it's sorta like how in golf where a swing can curve a shot? At the very least, some kind of physics science must have went into that kick because the goalpost flags didn't make it look like the wind was strong...?

16 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Huh. I guess it's sorta like how in golf where a swing can curve a shot? At the very least, some kind of physics science must have went into that kick because the goalpost flags didn't make it look like the wind was strong...?

idk man

if that's what it took to make us lose to a top 3 team in the league then i'm fuckin fine tbh

i have a masters in physics so i'm gonna say that reality literally broke in order for tucker to miss

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Wright said:

i think it's called slicing in golf or something.

Basically it's what happens when the golf club hits the ball at an angle and ends up sliding across the ball at the end of your stroke.

To be able to do that with your foot is nothing short of incredible. Unfortunately not the good kind of incredible. It only makes sense for the best kicker in the NFL to fuck up in almost an impossible way like that.

Edited by Slumber

On 10/16/2018 at 3:02 PM, Slumber said:

Don't wish injury on Rodgers.

He hates the Packers as much as you and I do.

Hah more like he hates Mccarthy. That dude has been riding his coattails for years. Also I didn't wish injury on him, he already is. Just that the pain he has is worse than he's letting on. I was partial to the Vikings as a kid (because relatives) and became a Lions fan in '10 so FTP always standing in the damn way of the NFC north. I'd be ok with literally any other team winning the division.  I'm sure AFC east fans feel the same way about the Pats. I also had to grow up with several obnoxious asshole packer fans so fuck them.

Anyway, now that the Lions actually have a competent run game, teams can't plan to sell out against our trio of dangerous receivers. Getting snacks Harrison for a 5th was a steal and he could really help our porous run defense. The two north divisions are gonna be blood baths this season

Edited by Randombobman

2 hours ago, Randombobman said:

Hah more like he hates Mccarthy. That dude has been riding his coattails for years. Also I didn't wish injury on him, he already is. Just that the pain he has is worse than he's letting on. I was partial to the Vikings as a kid (because relatives) and became a Lions fan in '10 so FTP always standing in the damn way of the NFC north. I'd be ok with literally any other team winning the division.  I'm sure AFC east fans feel the same way about the Pats. I also had to grow up with several obnoxious asshole packer fans so fuck them.

Anyway, now that the Lions actually have a competent run game, teams can't plan to sell out against our trio of dangerous receivers. Getting snacks Harrison for a 5th was a steal and he could really help our porous run defense. The two north divisions are gonna be blood baths this season

McCarthy is a terrible coach. The coordinators barely do their jobs. The team, sans Rodgers, looks like a bunch of second stringers from nearly any other solid team in the NFL. Green Bay, as a city, fucking sucks and is basically just a Packers themed amusement park with 0 amusement. The fans are some of the worst in the NFL. 

Every day Rodgers wakes up is is a day he regrets doing so. 

The guy hates the Packers. 

6 hours ago, Slumber said:

McCarthy is a terrible coach. The coordinators barely do their jobs. The team, sans Rodgers, looks like a bunch of second stringers from nearly any other solid team in the NFL. Green Bay, as a city, fucking sucks and is basically just a Packers themed amusement park with 0 amusement. The fans are some of the worst in the NFL. 

Every day Rodgers wakes up is is a day he regrets doing so. 

The guy hates the Packers. 

Holy crap, dude, chill the hell out. I'd like to at least see proof or at least hints that Rodgers hates Green Bay, because their record is fairly decent and you say that like there are fanbases that don't mostly seem like they're represented by a bunch of biased, toxic fans (and please don't try to argue that one team's fanbase is more toxic than another, that is not a debate worth getting into). Did you have a bad visit to GB or something?

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

Holy crap, dude, chill the hell out. I'd like to at least see proof or at least hints that Rodgers hates Green Bay, because their record is fairly decent and you say that like there are fanbases that don't mostly seem like they're represented by a bunch of biased, toxic fans (and please don't try to argue that one team's fanbase is more toxic than another, that is not a debate worth getting into). Did you have a bad visit to GB or something?

This was after a game in which they won 22-0. He has a history of doing this, and it's pretty clear he despises McCarthy.

The last few seasons have turned Rodgers into a sad man. I really don't think he's happy playing for a second rate team that can only win when he's around.

Edited by Slumber

35 minutes ago, Slumber said:

This was after a game in which they won 22-0. He has a history of doing this, and it's pretty clear he despises McCarthy.

The last few seasons have turned Rodgers into a sad man. I really don't think he's happy playing for a second rate team that can only win when he's around.

Since I lack context on this personally, I'll just avoid pushing the issue on his relationship with his team. Regardless, that doesn't excuse insulting the city in general and the fans.

13 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Since I lack context on this personally, I'll just avoid pushing the issue on his relationship with his team. Regardless, that doesn't excuse insulting the city in general and the fans.

Have you been to a Packers game? The Packers have possibly the most notorious fanbase in the NFL. I say this as somebody who lives where both the Eagles and the Patriots were hosted during the Superbowl last year. 

And look up Green Bay. They're literally pricing out residents of the town to put in more Packers-themed attractions. 

Edited by Slumber

1 hour ago, Slumber said:

Have you been to a Packers game? The Packers have possibly the most notorious fanbase in the NFL. I say this as somebody who lives where both the Eagles and the Patriots were hosted during the Superbowl last year. 

And look up Green Bay. They're literally pricing out residents of the town to put in more Packers-themed attractions. 

I feel like home crowds naturally have plenty of unruly fans; they always seem to boo penalties against their team even when the replay proves that the penalties were right, for one thing. Regardless, it's wrong to judge every single person of a team fanbase to all be like each other. I don't care if you're talking about the Pats, Eagles, or the Bengals; they have their fair share of good eggs in spite of their respective reputations.

I also looked up "Green Bay" on Google, went into the news search and didn't see anything like that. Should I use other terms or something?