2018/19 NFL Season (the Buffalo Bills are worse than pizza with pineapple on it)

Life

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

53656d24713e319a5d6ad6ce00cbb609.png

Flacco literally has more completions than Peterman has yards.

I updated the title of the thread because I don't know how the Bills will win a single game this season.

And I actually watched the whole game.

so who's watching pitt-cleveland...

EDIT: ben roethlisberger picked off in OT...

EDIT 2: LOL FIELD GOAL BLOCKED TIE GAME

Edited by Lord Raven

Congrats to the Browns for finally not losing a game.

Can't go 0-16 this year!

For real, being able to tie the(Admittedly Bell-less) Steelers after winning a total of one game in the last two years is a huuuuuuuge improvement. And there are probably a fair few teams the Browns could take on and actually beat.

And then the Bills basically hand the Ravens the best stats and spread for the season right out of the gate.

Maybe they've finally passed their curse onto a different team, who is coming off of their best season in like, 20 years.

Edited by Slumber

5 hours ago, -Cynthia- said:

A whole year without a win, play your most hated rival week 1 the next season and...tie?

I think as a Browns fan I would be confused.

Better they be confused than be embarrassed and disappointed as a Steelers fan. They could've played way better than that against the always crappy Browns. And six fucking turnovers is RIDICULOUS.

Though that being said, our D and James Conner rocked. I love how the latter has filled Bell's shoes. Just needs to work on ball security if that one fumble is any indication.

The Browns are such a clown squad it's honestly fantastic. They finished +5 in turnovers yesterday. Here's a great stat: since the Browns returned to the NFL, teams with a +5 turnover margin in games are 132-4-1. The browns are responsible for 2 of those losses and the tie

As a Steelers fan, I honestly wouldn't mind the Browns just randomly out of nowhere becoming one of the dominant NFL teams after their low expectations. :P If I recall, didn't the Chiefs get off to a strong start one year after almost going winless the year before? :o

plus as a pirates fan i know that feeling

As for the Steelers, hopefully this isn't the Madden curse trying to infect the whole team instead of just AB. yes im superstitious stahp looking at me like that That bunch of turnovers was...yeah.

10 hours ago, Lord Raven said:

today was probably the most amusing day of football i've seen in a while

I can't tell who has it worse. Titans fans, Bills fans or Browns fans (who simply cannot do anything right).

3 hours ago, Life said:

I can't tell who has it worse. Titans fans, Bills fans or Browns fans (who simply cannot do anything right).

Bills fans. Definitely Bills fans.

After the (From an outsider's perspective of the event)euphoric last season where they managed to make it to the playoffs to... one of the most embarrassing ass kickings in recent memory as a start to the season...

The Titans/Dolphins game was a subpar team losing to a bad team in an embarrassing fashion, but hey, it happens. And if I was a Browns fan, I'd be pretty happy with... uh, not losing to a team that's a division favorite. I'd say Steelers fans would be the ones who should feel bad about last night more than anything.

4 hours ago, NoirCore said:

As a Steelers fan, I honestly wouldn't mind the Browns just randomly out of nowhere becoming one of the dominant NFL teams after their low expectations. :P If I recall, didn't the Chiefs get off to a strong start one year after almost going winless the year before? :o

plus as a pirates fan i know that feeling

As for the Steelers, hopefully this isn't the Madden curse trying to infect the whole team instead of just AB. yes im superstitious stahp looking at me like that That bunch of turnovers was...yeah.

Yay, another Steelers fan! :D We can be Steelers fans together in here! We both live in western PA too, awesome!

Yes, those Pirates, ugh...

Oh yeah, the Madden Curse. Because of Tom Brady, I assumed it was broken and dead, but I guess maybe that's just Tom Brady. :/

The turnovers were the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen with the Steelers since that one game where they had a fuckton of penalties, to the point where Tomlin echoed in the press conference that it was ridiculous and he brought in some officials to monitor practice to cut down on the penalties.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Phoenix Wright said:

i can't tell if that was an impressive show by the rams or an impressively bad show by the raiders.

Didn't watch the game, but given the track records of both teams, it was probably a little of both. 

20 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yay, another Steelers fan! :D We can be Steelers fans together in here! We both live in western PA too, awesome!

Yes, those Pirates, ugh...

Oh yeah, the Madden Curse. Because of Tom Brady, I assumed it was broken and dead, but I guess maybe that's just Tom Brady. :/

The turnovers were the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen with the Steelers since that one game where they had a fuckton of penalties, to the point where Tomlin echoed in the press conference that it was ridiculous and he brought in some officials to monitor practice to cut down on the penalties.

Then hope you're fine with me being cool with the Ravens or Browns. :P

23 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Then hope you're fine with me being cool with the Ravens or Browns. :P

Nah, just you liking the Steelers is enough. Besides, I hate the Bengals more than those two these days.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:31 AM, Life said:

the browns at least became the ravens

arguably the greatest thing theyve ever done

Edited by Lord Raven