FE:W Q&A Giveaway the Second: Ended Light Strategist Wins the Copy

Jedi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does History Mode compare to Adventure Mode of Hyrule Warriors?

Do the stat differences between characters with cloned movesets make a significant difference, or does choosing one come down to which character you like the most?

1 hour ago, Danceman said:

Is FE: Warriors the best warriors game?

Answered this on reddit too so I'll repeat it here haha 

No, but its one of the best mechanically so theres that. It's defintely up there but it still has some hurdles to get through to compare to some of the super greats.

49 minutes ago, AndrewMcC00l said:

How does History Mode compare to Adventure Mode of Hyrule Warriors?

Do the stat differences between characters with cloned movesets make a significant difference, or does choosing one come down to which character you like the most?

History Mode is less bloated overall, without having to get specfic items to get the actual A rank conditions unlocked and such. Some might prefer how much HW had to 'do" but even with FE:W's less map mode maps it still feels like alot, and you're repeating less unless its the material grinding maps. 

Stat differences tend to make skill builds different, lets use the archers as an example Anna for instance is able to use Luna and Lethalty way more effectively than Takumi, Sakura and Niles, because of her gigantic luck stat, Takumi has amazing skill so he's better for people who like spamming Musou attacks 

Sakura can do heavy magic damage via her bow and skills, and Niles is a huge Res Tank which can help vs magic users or he can use the double topsy-turvy and other stat flip skill to make his Res his main damage source. Also Sakura & Niles can use staves so they have utility for maps that may need more healing and if you want an archer.

43 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Do you think FE Warriors will become a spinoff series such as Pokemon Mystery dungeon?

That remains to be seen, honestly I wasn't too confident in that at first, but we'll see. KT loves expansions so we might see that, not sure of a full blown series, unless Hyrule Warriors gets one too.

Are there any characters with playstyles you would consider "unique" (in comparison to other warriors games, or other characters in this game)

Yesterday I 100% S-ranked History Mode; including all DLC, all Anna battles, and activating all personal weapon scrolls and opuses. Whew... I've never had so much fun. Not bad for my first Warriors game, huh. Obviously I have the game already so no need to enter me into the giveaway. Anyway, I've got two new questions for ya.

1. Did FEW crash on you often, if at all? You do think Koei has finally ironed it out with 5.0 (or whatever version it is now)?
  2. Did you ever imagine in a million years that Fire Emblem would become as big a franchise as it is now? In fact, take a step back; put on the heartwarming FEW track "Bonds"; and look up in awe as you think about how far this beloved series has come, as I'm doing right now. :^_^:

1 hour ago, Ninian said:

Should future female Lord characters be called Ladies?

seconded

Q: What's your favourite support conversation? just saw this on reddit phrased differently

If you had the choice to add in a few characters, who would they be?

Edited by dpc

If you were to pick an existing Fire Emblem series character to appear to join a Warriors-entry (be it a season 2 DLC for Warriors 1, a Warriors 2, Warriors 3, or so on and so forth) roster out of left field, which one would it be?  My pick would be Moulder (from The Sacred Stones), perhaps as a surprisingly physically-tanky tome-wielding healer type (something that would be more expected of someone like Kliff from Echoes:  Shadows of Valentia)...

If could pick any FE character, no matter how minor, to be a character in Smash, who would it be?

Condition 1, they MUST be a clone of an existing character.

Condition 2, they will replace one FE character on the roster. Who's making room? Hard mode: no Lucina.

20 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

If could pick any FE character, no matter how minor, to be a character in Smash, who would it be?

Condition 1, they MUST be a clone of an existing character.

Condition 2, they will replace one FE character on the roster. Who's making room? Hard mode: no Lucina.

I guess I'll take my Eliwood Roy :P: pushing out Roy. 

12 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

Would you like a Fire Emblem warriors game with open-world elements? Something like the new Dynasty Warriors?

Ehhhhh considering how DW9 handled open world I think we need to try again before I answer that properly, but another FE with Echoes like towns and stuff in an open world style might be cool. 

4 hours ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

If you were to pick an existing Fire Emblem series character to appear to join a Warriors-entry (be it a season 2 DLC for Warriors 1, a Warriors 2, Warriors 3, or so on and so forth) roster out of left field, which one would it be?  My pick would be Moulder (from The Sacred Stones), perhaps as a surprisingly physically-tanky tome-wielding healer type (something that would be more expected of someone like Kliff from Echoes:  Shadows of Valentia)...

Quoting myself from Reddit here. 
"Matthew!

His stats would be focused on speed & luck with fairly low def, hp & str.

His moveset would be quick dashes everywhere inspired by the thief & assassin animations from GBA, maybe throw in some Rogue stuff too, along with like ninja bombs or something!

His Skill would be Bargain which would lower prices of stuff in the shop and give better drops in the field.

I think Matthew would have fun supports with Chrom, Xander, Owain, Navarre and Olivia.

He'd be a thief! We don't have one playable yet unless you count Niles."

6 hours ago, dpc said:

seconded

Q: What's your favourite support conversation? just saw this on reddit phrased differently

If you had the choice to add in a few characters, who would they be?

Eliwood, Matthew, Briggid, Zihark, Say'ri, Wolf, Finn, Marisa

8 hours ago, Ninian said:

Should future female Lord characters be called Ladies?

If they wanna be proper sure, although we haven't had a proper girl with the class of Lord since Eirika. 

9 hours ago, TadpoleSuperHero said:

I'd be curious to know: If you could have included maps, skins, and characters from one FE title that wasn't used for Warriors, which one would you choose? Lots of options, I love seeing what people's first pick would be.

Elibe! My old bias. 

9 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Yesterday I 100% S-ranked History Mode; including all DLC, all Anna battles, and activating all personal weapon scrolls and opuses. Whew... I've never had so much fun. Not bad for my first Warriors game, huh. Obviously I have the game already so no need to enter me into the giveaway. Anyway, I've got two new questions for ya.

1. Did FEW crash on you often, if at all? You do think Koei has finally ironed it out with 5.0 (or whatever version it is now)?
  2. Did you ever imagine in a million years that Fire Emblem would become as big a franchise as it is now? In fact, take a step back; put on the heartwarming FEW track "Bonds"; and look up in awe as you think about how far this beloved series has come, as I'm doing right now. :^_^:

1. It only actually has crashed once and that was in portable mode, I think its settled. 
2. I didn't actually, I thought it'd just lay dormant after Awakening, but lo and behold here we are. 

9 hours ago, Aegiz said:

Are there any characters with playstyles you would consider "unique" (in comparison to other warriors games, or other characters in this game)

Tiki, Fred and the Pegasus Knights are quite different from anything we've had before.

Hmm with good sales and ignoring several games what do you think the odds are of Warriors getting a sequel with a focus on different games? 

6 hours ago, Nectowl said:

Well being as I've never played fire emblem warriors. I want to ask, will there be constant ongoing dlc.

For the moment it looks like the DLC has ended, but with these really good sales we may see a wave 2 potentially, but I can't be 100% sure. 

5 hours ago, Angry MoM said:

Hmm with good sales and ignoring several games what do you think the odds are of Warriors getting a sequel with a focus on different games? 

With the success of Heroes & this game I think the next one would have more of an overarcing focus on games. 

4 hours ago, RetroPikachu said:

Any units from Shadow Dragon, Awakening, or Fates you wished was in Warriors?

My units of choice from SD mostly but besides them it'd be Jeorge or Camus 
Awakening would be Say'ri 
Fates would be Kaze, Kagero, or Sophie. 

4 hours ago, XandaXiloscient said:

If there were to add another beast type character (Manakete, Taguel, Laguz, Kitsune, Wolfskin) who would you want?

My boy Muarim. 

2 hours ago, RipShred said:

If they do continue the series which do you think is more likely a sequel or more dlc? Who do you wish to see in the game?

Hmm I honestly can't say right now but I do wanna see Elibe, Tellius & Jugdral get the next set of focus. Maybe some sacred stones as well. 

Character list would be like this for my dream dream set. Eliwood, Matthew, Briggid, Zihark, Say'ri, Wolf, Finn, Marisa, Tormod, Geoffrey, Seth, Camus, Jeorge etc. 

@Ethan since its not letting me quote you for some reason i'll just do this, yes i'd love to see the Black Knight, he and Camus would be the coolest for a "Lu Bu" like role.

If (when) fire emblem warriors gets a sequel. do you think the story should focus on the two characters as king and queen ruling over their nation? or have 2 different characters take the role in the story mode and leave those other two as unlockable characters in story or history mode?

On 5/2/2018 at 1:09 AM, Jedi said:

If they wanna be proper sure, although we haven't had a proper girl with the class of Lord since Eirika. 

Poor Lucina...

Heh, I remember the last time you did this!  :D  So now that we've all had a chance to play it, let's see...

1. How much of the game were you able to complete?

2. What character was the most surprising addition to the cast?

3. Were there any supports you felt they missed?  I was really hoping for Chrom/Cordelia as well as Camilla/Minerva supports.  Maybe even Lucina/Linde talking about losing their fathers...

4. Favorite costume?

5. A more serious question: Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is coming later this month; how much of an improvement do you think it will be over the Wii U version?  I own the Wii U version and managed to complete the main Adventure map but gave up partway through the DLC ones as it felt like I needed to level grind which really took the fun out of it...

And you don't have to enter me in the contest, for not only do I have the game but I've beaten the entire History mode including DLC.

10 minutes ago, Fastesthe1 said:

Poor Lucina...

Heh, I remember the last time you did this!  :D  So now that we've all had a chance to play it, let's see...

1. How much of the game were you able to complete?

2. What character was the most surprising addition to the cast?

3. Were there any supports you felt they missed?  I was really hoping for Chrom/Cordelia as well as Camilla/Minerva supports.  Maybe even Lucina/Linde talking about losing their fathers...

4. Favorite costume?

5. A more serious question: Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is coming later this month; how much of an improvement do you think it will be over the Wii U version?  I own the Wii U version and managed to complete the main Adventure map but gave up partway through the DLC ones as it felt like I needed to level grind which really took the fun out of it...

And you don't have to enter me in the contest, for not only do I have the game but I've beaten the entire History mode including DLC.

WHOOPS, I totally forgot her class was Lord somehow MY MISTAKE. I feel really stupid. 

1. I got most of the game done but I haven't dug deep into the Awakening History Maps yet. 

2. Celica was the most surprising addition at the time, but now regarding her new surge of popularity it isn't in hindsight. 

3. Chrom & Cordelia is the most unfortunate miss of them all I think. 

4. My favorite costume is probably Marth's promtion or Lyn's Awakening look 

5. I think Definitive having methods of making Adventure Mode less tedious and having all the Legends add-ons will be the best version of the game, but if you've played it before it might be a bit of a slog now. 

10 hours ago, bookwormbabe29 said:

If we get Fire Emblem Warriors 2, what kind of original character(s) would you add? 

I'd like an Axe & Lancer set of lords, also DARIOS RETURNING AS THE MC IS MY DREAM... Oops passionate caps. 

10 hours ago, Thany said:

If (when) fire emblem warriors gets a sequel. do you think the story should focus on the two characters as king and queen ruling over their nation? or have 2 different characters take the role in the story mode and leave those other two as unlockable characters in story or history mode?

I think it'll be a different world, but Lianna & Rowan will get dragged along with everyone else into it.