Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Refa said:

What do you mean by Kokichi vibes?

Athena's play here reminds me of my RVS play in Antihero, just shitposting without really looking for scum in the background.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

Athena's play here reminds me of my RVS play in Antihero, just shitposting without really looking for scum in the background.

Why Athena over Bartozio?  Asking because I reread that exchange and it was white noise to me.

Athena took it further. I only started getting the vibes with the Randa posts because that was when I started to get the feeling that he wasn’t looking at all.

Come on guys somethings got to happen it's day or the games gonna be boring as hell 1 I blame all of this on SB 

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

5 hours ago, Randa said:

Ha, only scum drinks coffee.

Based on Shinori's history/tendencies, I can agree with this notion. Also, coffee is indeed nasty.

##Vote: Scumnori

##vote: SB

Why does Athena follow your scum meta?

I don't buy he's scum trying to avoid being productive. The way he responded to you suggests he was just unsure if RVS had ended.

@Refa Sure, but all in all not much has happened IMO.

I don't really see SB's case much? I can see in the sense of Athena half-spam posting responses and maybe coming off as skittish/maybe overly jumpy, but at the same time I take extremely early D1 interactions/comments with a grain of salt. Case in itself doesn't really push me in either direction regarding Athena currently.

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I said lynching me leads to a loss for town, not voting me. I didn't get lynched during EO3, so your argument is invalid.

Are you seriously lying to be able to accuse me of lying? You're aware role playing as BBM was only funny last game right?

6 hours ago, athena_57 said:

But I'm not lynching you, I'm merely voting you. Are you panicking? And if there's one thing I've learned during my brief experience, it's that roleplaying as BBM is always funny.

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

You're trying to lynch me though, so you're still leading town to their loss. Avoiding my previous arguments against you only solidified my scum read on you, just give it up man.

5 hours ago, athena_57 said:

I'd consider it. But then I realized. I'm never gonna give you up.

Up to here it was a very weird RVS-esque back and forth but I didn't get the feeling that Athena was giving him mild town points form this interaction.  It still felt like Athena was kind of against him, but that's all RVS so I kind of ignored it.

4 hours ago, athena_57 said:

I'd say the way he responded quickly and 'natural' gives him mild town points.

Athena's reaction to SB(Not counting the post where he asks if SB wants a serious response based on these mainly obvious RVS actions).

4 hours ago, SB. said:

##Unvote
##Vote: Athena

I feel like their response to me was kind of nervous. Why would me asking you about Bart be a joke? Overall I feel like Athena is kind of scared of giving the wrong answer now that they've been singled out.

Ftr I asked you the question because I was getting lowkey Kokichi vibes from you. I don't have a read on Bart myself yet.

I don't feel Athena responded nervously.  I could see you asking something be potentially of nothing serious because it was something over RVS.  That's like me asking what people thought of Randa because Randa said coffee sucks.  I also feel like using your own Self-meta and projecting it onto someone else is a weird reason to gut scum read someone here and I dislike it.

Overall it feels oppurtunistic against someone that has only rolled scum so far and you are trying to make them start to panic with weak reasoning.

That's my two cents.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

4 hours ago, Refa said:

Why Athena over Bartozio?  Asking because I reread that exchange and it was white noise to me.

4 hours ago, SB. said:

Athena took it further. I only started getting the vibes with the Randa posts because that was when I started to get the feeling that he wasn’t looking at all.

4 hours ago, Refa said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Athena

Sheeping it.

Sorry for the triple post I know we are working on that.

Why is this reasoning for you to sheep it? You said it felt like white noise to you and SB gave you that following response.  Why is that enough to make you sheep?  I mean yeah it's RVS but that doesn't mean you HAVE to sheep it.  Sheeping it implies you feel it has credibility so what about SB's 1-2 lines makes it credible to you?

@refa 

heres the issue with everything right now man, up until now we haven't had basically anything to actually go off of for the first however many hours it's been. that's why I think SB asked what Athena thought, so he could have something to work off of.  so now as the rest of the players what we have to do is observe the reactions of everybody else to SB's actions. however for the first two hours you were the only person to respond and there wasn't anything to go off with your interactions. that's why I voted SB and I even mention in the post that nothing is happening. 

As for what's happened since I think eury has a similar reaction that I did to SB's interaction where it doesn't say a lot. The problem is with shinroi's post. I'm not fully clear on everything that they are saying in their second post but I'm not a very smart man and I do need to reread it after I finish eating to get a Moreno clear opinion.

Randa, did you have that reaction before or after you read Eury's post?

Shinori, how does Athena's read of Bart affect your read of Athena?

2 minutes ago, Randa said:

Before. Otherwise I would have given an actual justification for voting SB.

You mean after? If you thought it before, you should have used it as a justification.

59 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

##vote: SB

Why does Athena follow your scum meta?

I don't buy he's scum trying to avoid being productive. The way he responded to you suggests he was just unsure if RVS had ended.

Turning your brain off and not looking at scumhunting at all doesn't look good regardless of who's doing it. Athena's responses were incredibly cautious ("is this serious?" "then again, i don't know him at all") and it felt like they were scared of committing to an opinion in case they gave one I wasn't going to like.

@Shinori You kind of quoted the one response to me from Athena that didn't mean anything. I'm not so much bothered by the post you quoted but by the doublepost afterwards. I read the first post almost immediately and it seemed alright, but his follow up looked way worse to me. It was like Athena was worried that he'd messed up.

Also if I wanted to make Athena panic I would have pushed them more aggressively.

@Randa Are you talking about Shinori's post towards Refa? I don't think it was scummy tbh. 

Baldrick are we talking about the same thing at this point. We're talking about my reaction to SB's case, I have a non-reaction to the case I can see it coming from either alignment and from what I read it seems that eury has the same reaction. If I had a negative reaction to SB's case I would have supplied an actual explanation about my thoughts towards SB case instead of the nonesense I posted instead.

SB I was talking about Shinori's post about you and Athena. It's mostly the second and third paragraphs that I question but as I said I need to reread to understand why I was confused and if there is even anything inherently scummy there.

SB, from what I remember of Athena in SFMM5, he was pretty assured. Do you think he's more likely to be nervous if he gets grilled early, or it is just that being cautious "doesn't look good"?

Randa, my reading of your SB progression was that you had a gut reaction to his case but couldn't put it into words, which Eury helped you to do. If you didn't have a negative reaction to SB's case does that mean your vote was just RVS?

Nah my reaction to Shinori's case is more gut than anything else and I would say my vote on SB was more trying to get more activity, I wouldn't say a reaction test but it wouldn't be the least appropriate description I guess 

10 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

SB, from what I remember of Athena in SFMM5, he was pretty assured. Do you think he's more likely to be nervous if he gets grilled early, or it is just that being cautious "doesn't look good"?

I don't remember how he played earlygame but he almost got lynched D1 before becoming a consensus townread (idr) so it'd make sense if he was nervous here to me as scum and I don't see a reasonable motive for him to act worried as town either.

What do you think of Randa?

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Randa, did you have that reaction before or after you read Eury's post?

Shinori, how does Athena's read of Bart affect your read of Athena?

I thought he was actually pressing Bart and giving him more scum points as that's how I was reading it.  That being said apparently it's the complete opposite and I find it weird.  I don't really read Athena one way or another at the moment, as null as I can be during RVS basically.  If anything I just don't understand how what Bart did = town points.

41 minutes ago, Randa said:

Nah my reaction to Shinori's case is more gut than anything else and I would say my vote on SB was more trying to get more activity, I wouldn't say a reaction test but it wouldn't be the least appropriate description I guess 

So you have a gut scum read on me but are only voting SB for 'activity purposes'?  Vote me then?  Why is your vote still on SB?  Wouldn't that be faking activity?  This is a weird thought process.

Are you gut scum reading me?

Are you scum reading SB?

1 hour ago, SB. said:

Turning your brain off and not looking at scumhunting at all doesn't look good regardless of who's doing it. Athena's responses were incredibly cautious ("is this serious?" "then again, i don't know him at all") and it felt like they were scared of committing to an opinion in case they gave one I wasn't going to like.

@Shinori You kind of quoted the one response to me from Athena that didn't mean anything. I'm not so much bothered by the post you quoted but by the doublepost afterwards. I read the first post almost immediately and it seemed alright, but his follow up looked way worse to me. It was like Athena was worried that he'd messed up.

Also if I wanted to make Athena panic I would have pushed them more aggressively.

@Randa Are you talking about Shinori's post towards Refa? I don't think it was scummy tbh. 

I assume you mean this part:

7 hours ago, athena_57 said:

I'd say the way he responded quickly and 'natural' gives him mild town points.

7 hours ago, athena_57 said:

I'd think scum!him would be slightly more likely to either ignore me or not post at all in order to remain under the radar. Then again, I don't know him at all. What do you think?

Two posts made in fairly quick succession in response to SB.

First says he's giving town points to bart(I still don't get this while reading the interactions between the two of them).

The second post seems fine at first because it's just justifying part of the reason as to why he gave him mild town points.  I do however partially understand the thought process behind the bolded part.  I could also see that though as poking someone during RVS for their own reads/opinions, which for the record, you didn't respond to.

I don't see any of his play as 'nervous' but I do think the second part of his second post is weird, but I think it can make sense for town especially coming from him I think he would make a post like that and it doesn't seem out of place seeing as I talked with him a fair amount in the scum discord from the previous game.

All in all I don't see your vote as oppurtunistic as previously stated, I still don't quite agree with your reasoning/vote on him though.

##Unvote:

##vote: Refa