Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

@Eurykins You also asked for other reads:

I'm liking KTS. Still liking Shinori (despite aforementioned gut-thing). You are slightly leaning town.
I don't feel strongly about Refa's posts. I don't think they're as scummy as some apparently do, but I also disagree with SB's notion they're too bad for a scum post.

SB and Bartozio feel like people I should have a read about, but currently don't. I liked their starts (getting the game started), but will reread their recent stuff.

I don't think I have actual other scumreads right now. Which means there might be like two amongst the inactives? (Evan, Ice Sage, Mack, JB and to a lesser extent Via) Interested in the incoming catch-ups.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reread SB and Bartozio.

Still don't have a grip on SB.  Like I said, I liked his opening where he voted me, but whilst I think at times I like his posts, there's something about them I find off, but can't put my finger on. That sentence was vague af, but tbh that's about the feeling I have.

Holding off on commenting on Bart until he makes his "better reads post"

I was going to say something angry about evan's "walls are prohibited" joke-post, but then I realized I actually liked it because there's no way in hell I'd be catching up like that as scum. (Yeah, yeah, self-projection is bad)

guys hold on I won't be inactive for long this game just started at an unfortunate time I had to work 4 eight hour shifts in a row please give me until tonight bros

I'm reading the game on work break but content won't come until I get off and I'm probably not getting off early tonight so bear with me

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Lol tone the self preservation down a little bit

eat my ass you know I hate being mislynched 

2 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

guys hold on I won't be inactive for long this game just started at an unfortunate time I had to work 4 eight hour shifts in a row please give me until tonight bros

Via, I don't think anyone posted they were suspecting you. Calm down, it'll be fine if you post reads when you have time.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I don't know anybody here except KTS

well taking potshots at me for letting people know where I am instead of fucking off without posting doesn't look good on you anyway

That's not at all what anybody here was doing

that's literally what you just did. do you think my "self-preservation" is scummy or what?

bro I post shit like that all the time my goal isn't really self-preservation it's so people know when I'm gonna be available 

Saying let me live is self preservation lol

but I didn't even say that anywhere I just said literally hang on guys I'll be here soon you are putting words in my mouth

when I responded with "you know I hate getting mislynched" yes that's true but that was just a self meta bullshit. I said hey give me until tonight for content. I don't like being inactive in maf games. where are you getting that from. you see something that isn't there.

what is even the point of bringing that up if you think it's "dumb" and not scummy or what 

anyway I'm leaving I have to clock back in I'll be back tonight sorry for being inactive as I stated before I've had to work 4 eight hour shifts in a row and I was too tired to post last night I'm more worried about my image as a maf player then I am about staying alive but I'm not even in danger of getting lynched so this was pointless and I'm not spamming the thread anymore bye gamers