Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

He didn't? Okay, so I guess we all have the ability to see people who visit/target us in Mafia games without having a Watcher-esque role attached to us. Or that people casually say something like this in-thread and mean nothing by it:

Because I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that he was a POPULAR WAGON or a POPULAR VOTE CANDIDATE last night/day phase. But I could be wrong!

Oh you! You're so silly.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god can we stop talking about what role Shinori may or may not have claimed? Like it hasn't figured in any of his posts so it's not a scum gambit and he hasn't brought it up since so who cares?

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Let's not lynch Eury today though.

Seriously.

How sure are you about this?  Do you think Eury shades you like this as town?

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Oh my god can we stop talking about what role Shinori may or may not have claimed? Like it hasn't figured in any of his posts so it's not a scum gambit and he hasn't brought it up since so who cares?

I'm bringing it back up with Refa because according to him, Shinori said nothing and me pointing it out and questioning it makes ME scummy. THAT is scummy in its own right.

@Snike I see a lot of posts about role stuff and not a lot of posts about scum. What have you gotten from your read so far? Explain the Eury thing for me? I only read the end of Brexitland.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

How sure are you about this?  Do you think Eury shades you like this as town?

I'm 100% sure she's not the lynch today.  And yeah I think she says the stuff she's saying a town.

The biggest factor is I don't think Scum!Eury with Scum buddies pushes me of all people at all.

I don't think any scum team in their right mind thinks going "We should push for Refa/Sb/Shinori connections" is the proper play.  It's a massive grasp that doesn't work.

She feels heavily like I was feeling day 1/2 where I was tunneled so hard on Refa/Randa connections and look where that ended up at.  I know I'm town and I acted in that manner so I could easily see her acting in a similar way.

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

A lot of SB's pushes this game have been very safe. Too safe I'd say. I haven't looked at his day one yet extensively (note to myself: see if this holds up here) but for instance when he poked at KTS he withdrew very quickly, like he didn't want to take any heat. Same with the push on Eury today - if it took him just a half-baked reads post from Eury and a short back and forth with me (I don't remember if this was a part of it but I can't check right now) to switch to Bart (who hasn't posted for the entire day to defend himself) then why was the case strong enough to push in the first place? It doesn't feel like a genuine suspicion. The scum benefit is that he takes no heat for anything he did. Like let's say @Refa there's a world you're town here. At least you stuck your neck out to attack me. I think I said somewhere early D3 that I thought SB's scumspects were too safe/lazy. I know he responded that the game felt like Persona Mafia or something and that the scum were about to be flushed out, but it's hard for me to think he genuinely had a scumread on people like the Elemina slot who had all of one or two posts.

Ice sage made a recent post, you should check it out. Uhh I don't think I said I've liked any of Ice sage's posts this game? At most I've defended him for being a newb.

That's actually a good point regarding SB, hmmm...I guess my only issue here is he's scumreading a lot of people that I'm scumreading, so I'm not too bothered on that front but I can get where you're coming from here.  

Where?  Yeah, that's what I meant.  I was wondering what about the last Ice post that I read was so bad, but then later realized you were probably referring to something else and forgot to edit my post.

6 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

He didn't? Okay, so I guess we all have the ability to see people who visit/target us in Mafia games without having a Watcher-esque role attached to us. Or that people casually say something like this in-thread and mean nothing by it:

Because I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that he was a POPULAR WAGON or a POPULAR VOTE CANDIDATE last night/day phase. But I could be wrong!

TBH at this point, I'm decently sure that Shinori's role has nothing to do with that lol.  But regardless, you trying to scumread him for crumbing Self Watcher is bad even if that's what he claimed on thread, especially considering the last game you played had a Town!Self Watcher in a MUCH higher power game.

2 hours ago, Snike said:

You're supposed to ask that in the qt genius.

No, I think you're probably town.

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

Why do you think I'm town assuming you haven't been keeping up with the game all that much.  What have you read that implies you think I'm town?

Respond quick buddy cause I don't want you talking to buddies and getting a good answer from them or something. <3

2 hours ago, Snike said:

lol.

Well I've read like first page and a half of d3. Let's go with something in there rn.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Snike

Better give me a reason as to why this should be undone then I guess.  That sounds right to me.

The above still needs to be answered for btw.

The above is something scum would say because they were told by a buddy "Shinori is the person you don't wanna push today, they are almost universally town read"

You then go "Ok I'll list him as a town read" then when asked about said town read you just kind of go "Oh uh, yeah for, reasons?"

Shinori I'm going to be blunt; this strikes me as you being incredibly dense. Do you want me to spell it out or should we keep dancing around this?

4 hours ago, Baldrick said:

What am I, chopped liver?

I mentioned you as part of my two-person wagon, so I meant someone other than you. Although I do appreciate the support!

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I'm 100% sure she's not the lynch today.  And yeah I think she says the stuff she's saying a town.

The biggest factor is I don't think Scum!Eury with Scum buddies pushes me of all people at all.

I don't think any scum team in their right mind thinks going "We should push for Refa/Sb/Shinori connections" is the proper play.  It's a massive grasp that doesn't work.

She feels heavily like I was feeling day 1/2 where I was tunneled so hard on Refa/Randa connections and look where that ended up at.  I know I'm town and I acted in that manner so I could easily see her acting in a similar way.

Okay, I'll sheep you on this one but it's like...I don't know who can be scum at this point.  Taking this into consideration, I'm feeling the worst on Baldrick/Bartozio (maybe SB?  I want to see SB's response to Conq's push there because I think it's legit), and after that it's Eury/Orihime and I'd definitely vote Eurykins over Orihime any day.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Shinori I'm going to be blunt; this strikes me as you being incredibly dense. Do you want me to spell it out or should we keep dancing around this?

Don't.  Trust me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

TBH at this point, I'm decently sure that Shinori's role has nothing to do with that lol.  But regardless, you trying to scumread him for crumbing Self Watcher is bad even if that's what he claimed on thread, especially considering the last game you played had a Town!Self Watcher in a MUCH higher power game.

Bolded is not even why I'm scumreading him the fuck? LMAO. Try re-reading the actual case, or hell, read the damned TLDR in my post on him:

His interactions with Refa and SB look a lot of suspect to me atm.

Shinori's wagoning of Refa since D1 doesn't change anything even if it's a scum/scum thing. We know that Shinori LOVES to bus his buddies- it's even become a meme amongst the Mafia players here. Him backing off of Refa due to the one reaction test also does not come clean to me, because it just doesn't feel JUSTIFIED. For as much investment as he's put towards casing/arguing/counter-pointing Refa, this seems like an extremely strong 180 of Refa falling off his concerns/spectrum of lynch interest, which is rubbing me the wrong way hard.

Shinori has also applied pressure/had issues with SB several times, but has never done anything about it? Reading the actions as a WHOLE  (not just during the timeframes in which they happened), it almost feels artificial in terms of dropping some dirt but then looking away and not doing much about it. He also seemed to take far longer time to case/look into Ice for him putting Ice on his priority, and overall his interactions are feeling worse as the day phase moves on.

In addition to the above points, he comments on Evan being a poor wagon, gathering too much speed and that it looked highly suspect. But did not move or say/do anything against it. That reads as scum intent and bystander to me.

> You are also guilty of this, especially wrt Randa and you being too lazy to bother with pulling items up if you believed he was being tonally town.

If you want more points, then actually read my posts before misrepping them to "LOL SHE SCUM READ BASED ON CRUMB/NOT CRUMBED LULS" when that is factually untrue. Good attempt tho, brownie points awarded.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, Eurykins said:

> For the record, I'm not finding Shinori scummy or anything wrt his playing style as of right now. But holy hell I wanted to murder him IRL for it, and it would've felt fucking amazing.

This is from earlier in the day phase; did you randomly have a change of heart Eury?

THE RETURN OF VOTAL BOT SIRI 8.0
Bartozio (4):
athena_57, Killthestory, SB, Refa
SB (2): Conqueror, Orihime
athena_57 (1): Bartozio
Refa (1): Baldrick
Snike (1): Shinori

Not voting: Eurykins, Jaybee, Snike

Day 3 ends in ~11 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline.

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

Bolded is not even why I'm scumreading him the fuck? LMAO. Try re-reading the actual case, or hell, read the damned TLDR in my post on him:

In addition to the above points, he comments on Evan being a poor wagon, gathering too much speed and that it looked highly suspect. But did not move or say/do anything against it. That reads as scum intent and bystander to me.

> You are also guilty of this, especially wrt Randa and you being too lazy to bother with pulling items up if you believed he was being tonally town.

If you want more points, then actually read my posts before misrepping them to "LOL SHE SCUM READ BASED ON CRUMB/NOT CRUMBED LULS" when that is factually untrue. Good attempt tho, brownie points awarded.

I already addressed your entire scumread on him.  That's part of the reason you're scumreading him.

Shinori tried to push counterwagons.  I voted a counterwagon.  Your scumread is "they're not doing enough" which isn't scummy but like...not good.

Yeah, I'm the best.

Just now, Shinori said:

This is from earlier in the day phase; did you randomly have a change of heart Eury?

Not really random. Read from my post on you near the end.

This is why I view Shinori's overall Gambit as being frustrating, confusing, but also (when I had time to look at the picture afterwards as a whole) is actually starting to come off as being bad to me. It did not affect me in a scummy manner INITIALLY (which I posted earlier), but I also have not done a super deep ISO surf on his slot for a while, which was something I should've admittedly done sooner and I regret not doing so.

Btw I don't see Scum!Eury stating she doesn't find my play scummy and then swapping to hard push me with weird connections to refa/SB and some super conspiracy theory.

This type of thinking is along the lines of more paranoid town.

4 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

Yo I also said I was fine with an Evan lynch lul

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

I already addressed your entire scumread on him.  That's part of the reason you're scumreading him.

Shinori tried to push counterwagons.  I voted a counterwagon.  Your scumread is "they're not doing enough" which isn't scummy but like...not good.

Yeah, I'm the best.

When someone ASKED you to bring forth what you meant by finding Randa tonally town, you LITERALLY posted that you were too LAZY to bother pulling up said posts.

Someone asked for your justification of your thoughts/reads on someone being contested by a lot of town, and you shrugged your shoulders and couldn't be bothered to do so. You voting a counterwagon doesn't do shit when you don't provide the support on the reads. You gave no incentive to bolster your more townish tonal read on Randa, when you were one of the only ones who thought so. 

Basically watched him flailing at the edge of a cliff hanging by a thread and watched it snap thinking, "Hmmm, I could throw him this sturdy rope to save/help him... but I can't be bothered to stand up and walk over there to give it to him. That requires #efforting, and I'm feeling too lazy atm." That's why I stated that you didn't do enough, and why it can be/look hella scummy.

@Conqueror Role stuff is important but I was still catching up. Check this:

Ok 20-here done. I might look at earlier days but I want to get my snap impressions out first.

1.Shinori- Mob Boss. He even was threatening to send a team after someone earlier.

2.Orihime- I don't know exactly who this is but leaning scum on poe.

3.Rapier-->conqueror : I'm also uneasy about this slot if only because I disagree with some of the arguments on refa (some of the stuff you're using like Scum!Prims doesn't necessarily apply and it strikes me as using counterexamples to bring down likelihood arguments)  and I think there's an eury reaction to him that looks bad. Preemptive and unfair but I can't really help what I feel.

4.SB: SO here's my thing; I never really am able to get a good grip on SB's alignment, and the same applies here. I don't think the defending refa in itself is inherently scummy and I do agree with the bart/eury wagons but I've been burned once, so I'm twice shy about him.

5.Ice Sage Scumlord inc.

6.Athena -Mobster. I feel like he's playing completely differently from his usual play which to me means he's likely not mafia. I also sheep his case on bart.

7.Killthestory- This is another feels case where I think from what I saw last game and this game are radically different. I can't say that I feel bad about him though especially since I don't see any signs of the last game like the use of ate so I think he's mob.

8.Eurykins- I am getting flashbacks to Brexitland. Eury's not usually this angry/aggressive imo and then on page 29 there's a tone flip from outrage to what I would describe as cordial when talking about reads to conq; which is reminiscent of the quizzing SHinori during that game. I feel like she's scum.

10.baldrick doesn't remind me of his scum play previously. I think his case of a refa/sb/bartozio triforce is wrong, but not necessarily scummy because I'm a little wary of those two. I just don't think it's those three like that.

13.jb's questions strike me as a stark difference between previous game and this one and I mean it in a positive fashion. I don't really agree with his KtS case but I don't think there's si behind it.

14.refa- I would say that I feel like he's acting ooc from what I've seen on page 3 but I don't think he makes sense as scum. Maybe. And his later stuff reminds me more of town refa so leaning mob slightly.

15.bartozio is the easiest read for me here; IMO he's obv scum because his latest post just strikes me as an omgus. Even if it's low effort It's unlike past errors where he'd kind of inexplicably change wagons or whatnot.

Let's give the Mafia gods what they crave.

##Vote: Bartozio

Would also go for a Eury lynch. I think tunneling hard/shading hard there is possible for scum to do in a few scenarios.

44 minutes ago, Shinori said:

32 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Btw I don't see Scum!Eury stating she doesn't find my play scummy and then swapping to hard push me with weird connections to refa/SB and some super conspiracy theory.

This type of thinking is along the lines of more paranoid town.

@Snike Opinions on this?