Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

4/5.

I meant to say I received the item D3 and used it N3 but apparently we have a guilty and SB gave up so ++++++.

ez game. maf should just give up. kts is obvscum now for that song and dance with sb that went absolutely nowhere d3, plus the fact he thought sb was scummy yesterday but completely dropped him today. Should have gone for the bus bruv.

On 5/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, Killthestory said:

no no no bart is the lynch today. i'm not hunting for any deepwolves yet when we've got wolves right in front of our eyes.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:03 PM, Killthestory said:

this is exactly why i was feeling iffy on sb.

I think Refa would be last buddy for everything I've ever mentioned in the thread (and the fact that I had to argue with both KTS and SB about Refa not being town on D3). Reason he's been defended so hard - he's probably the God of Democracy and the scum uberrole.

I clearly need to work on making my cases more convincing. Something to think about for the postgame I guess. Thanks Eury for making this easy. I think town here had good reads as a whole, although I'm not sure if we definitely would have lynched SB today otherwise.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

4/5.

I meant to say I received the item D3 and used it N3 but apparently we have a guilty and SB gave up so ++++++.

ez game. maf should just give up. kts is obvscum now for that song and dance with sb that went absolutely nowhere d3, plus the fact he thought sb was scummy yesterday but completely dropped him today. Should have gone for the bus bruv.

I think Refa would be last buddy for everything I've ever mentioned in the thread (and the fact that I had to argue with both KTS and SB about Refa not being town on D3). Reason he's been defended so hard - he's probably the God of Democracy and the scum uberrole.

I clearly need to work on making my cases more convincing. Something to think about for the postgame I guess. Thanks Eury for making this easy. I think town here had good reads as a whole, although I'm not sure if we definitely would have lynched SB today otherwise.

5/5

I might've scored a lucky shot the last night phase, but I felt a great disparity in accuracy in my actual scum reads this game. That and I got majorly tripped up over Refa/Shinori, which almost caused me to get counter-wagoned vs. Bart last day phase. :/ I'm at least glad my SB suspect was warranted, and I followed through with peeping after him last night phase.

On a side note though:

(Refa's Post)

2/5

I only read Eury's posts and SB's replies.  HMU if you need anything right now, I don't feel like doing anything if we basically have a guilty anyways.  Guilty is great, but I'm pretty frustrated here because I don't know who else is scum and I'll have to deal with this tomorrow.

Eurykins: Guiltied SB, confirmed town.

JB: Roleblocked by SB, confirmed town.

Baldrick: Most likely roleblocked by scum N1, but his role failing N3 confuses me.  Why would this happen?  Also him not jumping on the SB wagon bothers me, but I don't know why Scum!SB would vote Bartozio off and then instantly go for scumbuddy Baldrick the next day.  Seems dumb.

Rapier/Conqueror: Tunneled SB on LD2/D3, most likely town.  I hope scum NK's him so I don't get tunneled.  Also you asked why I stopped casing you and at that point my reads were:

TOWN
Shinori
Killthestory
SB
Athena
Eurykins

NULL
JB
Rapier/Conqueror

SCUM
Mackc2/Elemina/Orihime
Baldrick

Am I missing something here wrt Refa's JB slot read? Lol

Oh well. This is the last of my posts for this day phase. Have a good night guys. :D

31 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

4/5.

"obvscum," how about not being pretentious and not using these silly poes? 

i don't feel refa is a wolf. i'm not a wolf. that means you have someone DEEP as i've been fucking calling all game lmao. you guys are sort of stuck in your own heads that you're about to go through the process i go through every game of poeing until you realize "oh fuck, we don't have many lynches left" and get fucked by a deepwolf. start solving for a deepwolf NOW, start figuring out who you want to look into later when i don't flip scum, and when refa potentially doesn't flip scum (i'm not sure, my reads have been off and on all game, but pretend this is pure confidence in the refa read.) mafia isn't a game you can blow off when you gain a lead. a single person can fuck you over, and nobody's considering this.

as for me, well, i'm not entirely sure who the deepwolf would be either. if i'm going off a completely unbiased poe (hint: it's not actually unbiased), i'd say you're stuck with ori or whatever, conqeuror, and baldrick. 

athena is for sure town. i can confirm this. jb was roleblocked, and this isn't a sick play. eury and shinori i felt very good about early game, but if it comes to it, these are two slots you might need to reconsider later. 

personally, i think perhaps baldrick is town. i haven't actually seen anything resembling his previous game, though i didn't pay attention to the slot much and the circumstances were different, but he feels good here. i dreamt about him being a wolf though, so my spiritual ancestors are giving me a sign. i'll get back to you on this guy. conqueror's pushes have sort of been all over the place, but if i remember correctly, ori out of the two pushed sb really hard for really, really weird reasoning. i might look into that, but i think ori's push on sb was actually pretty good.

maybe there isn't a deep, and i'm just crazy. i've just lost way toooo many off people clearing others for flimsy reasoning, and i think i might even be doing that right now. i just won last game because of this, so maybe actually i should even consider bussing. hmm. 4/5 btw

On 5/22/2018 at 2:56 PM, Orihime said:

Bartozio (7): athena_57, Killthestory, SB, Refa, Shinori, Snike, Jaybee
SB (2): Conqueror, Orihime
athena_57 (1): Bartozio
Refa (1): Baldrick

with the kill on snike on the wagon, again, there's off wagon scum. that leaves you with conqueror, orihime, and baldrick. my poe, god. it seems scum have been avoiding major wagons all game and letting villas kill themselves, so that sort of sucks and is something i should have noticed before. i might have to cross check this with d1 and d2 with wagons on evan and shit. 

hmm, via was killed on wagon, too. from there, we have rapier, athena, eury, and baldrick off wagon??? conqueror/rapier slot and baldricl have both been slots avoiding major wagons all game, and these kills on wagon are heavily informational when it comes to seeing where scum is placed. if there were more than a single wolf on the evan wagon, why kill via and lower that poe? it's not like via was expressedly clear, and from what i'm seeing, they didn't have any major scumreads on any flipped scum so far. same question applies for snike who again was killed on wagon during that bartozio flip which you'd expect scum to kill off wagon if they were going for credit on that wagon itself. maybe the 2nd day is a bit much considering bussing was optimal there, but the question still definitely applies to day 1. unrelated, but the radicate wagon was heavily scum motivated, and i think it's reasonable to say there's only 1 more wolf on that wagon max. a whole wolf team pile up is ballsy and not usually seen. conqueror on athena might fit this scenario whereas baldrick!town could equal athena!scum and conqeuror!town. i couldn't be too sure on that, though, because those type of associations are a house of cards waiting to fall in on me.

i think based on this, i've got to look over the rapier slot and baldrick heavy. again, i don't think orihime is a wolf, and their vca isn't as weird as the other two. their play has been very meh, but their pushes have been in the right spots with the right conclusions and good vca on them. i want to see if either baldrick or rapier goaded the evan wagon on while staying on the sidelines which is what both were generally doing day 1, and i think i might need to look into scum!thena again. sb had a weird ass push on athena at the beginning of the game that just freaked me out, but i think sb scum realizes athena!town is unpushable there? nobody was scumreading the slot, the play was completely different from last game, but he continued with it and broke off with a weird ass interaction after the fact? the same applies with bart's push onto athena at the end of the day. OUT OF ALL THE PUSHES YOU COULD HAVE MADE, you pushed a utr slot towards the end of when you were getting lynched for what reason? what do you accomplish there if athena is town? it just doesn't add up, and i think maybe I'VE personally been clearing scum for silly reasons. 

shinori i think has just been expressedly townie, but i have reasonable paranoia there at 1. not being nightkilled, 2. meh pushes and eh solving, 3. having a dominating presence without the dominating scum lynches to show for it. jaybee being roleblocked is a good look for him town, and i think we're safe not pushing there. refa, everyone else is pushing, so i'm not going to add my voice there.

5/5, time to solve game for day 5.

3/5

hi this is a reminder to consolidate on 1 person so scum doesn't end up turboing somebody because town is divided. obviously this person is sb. 

I had a post earlier on refa's role being too op as town. perhaps I should have stuck to what rolespec said, I like my rolespec. 

If by some miracle sb turns out to be town then we auto lunch baldrick and conqueror for lying about their role, eury also. But this isn't happening lol

SB today, kts tomorrow, refa d6

The deepwolf is you. What makes a deepwolf anyway? What's a shallow wolf? You keep bringing up these terms and I don't know what they mean. Can you explain?

Look man, I'm sorry that you're in this position, I really am. Ftr I don't suspect you because of POE if that makes you feel better. If we're both still alive on D5 then I'll go ahead and make a giant quotestripe wall just for you pointing out exactly why you're scum here, complete with coloured VCAs (actually fuck that, I'm not coloring any VCAs) and detailed quotes. For all the LOGIC people in this town who like to see big meaty posts. Mmm meat, man I could use a good steak right now. 

Don't let KTS get away with AtE and ignore that the obvious answer to his "uh oh I can't find any scumreads why does everyone look town?" is because KTS/Refa are scum. Just look at that entire triangle of interactions, it's beautiful. Soft bussing galore but when push came to shove and lynches were actually being decided none of them wanted to throw down. All that talk and no walk, for shame.

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

stuff

Your entire VCA/nk analysis is off. Via was killed for being obvtown, like every N1 kill in every mafia game ever except for the ones with claimed PRs. Snike was killed for being doc and crumbing it, as Refa brought up. 

4 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

refa, everyone else is pushing, so i'm not going to add my voice there.

The refuge in audacity approach is cute though, I like it.

That's 5/5. I'm done for the day, I don't think there's anything to discuss anymore. Honestly there was no real point in this post but I have a bad habit of taunting people which I should probably stop. I guess I'm just feeling euphoric atm.

Oh right. @Orihime Remember to vote in your role pm - votes in the thread don't count and I think you were confused about that earlier. Just in case.

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

4/5.

You're reaching so hard to scumread me, it's ridiculous.  "I bet this game is low power and scum has two goons" "Oh, but Refa is some broken scum role that has two fakeclaims FSR".  I don't know why SB defended me honestly.  That's not something I can control.  It's super dumb when I'm getting falsely incriminated for something I didn't even do, especially considering you didn't even bother to analyze my SB interactions.

My character should be obvious from reading the first few pages anyways.

10 hours ago, Eurykins said:

What would you think if I told you that SB was the one who RB'd JB, or affected his NA in whatever way he did? Who is scum in that instance? And are we willing to consider SB as a scum-sided RB'er/antagonistic role or not?

I assume this meant you tracked SB to JB.

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i don't feel refa is a wolf. i'm not a wolf. that means you have someone DEEP as i've been fucking calling all game lmao. you guys are sort of stuck in your own heads that you're about to go through the process i go through every game of poeing until you realize "oh fuck, we don't have many lynches left" and get fucked by a deepwolf. start solving for a deepwolf NOW, start figuring out who you want to look into later when i don't flip scum, and when refa potentially doesn't flip scum (i'm not sure, my reads have been off and on all game, but pretend this is pure confidence in the refa read.) mafia isn't a game you can blow off when you gain a lead. a single person can fuck you over, and nobody's considering this.

as for me, well, i'm not entirely sure who the deepwolf would be either. if i'm going off a completely unbiased poe (hint: it's not actually unbiased), i'd say you're stuck with ori or whatever, conqeuror, and baldrick. 

athena is for sure town. i can confirm this. jb was roleblocked, and this isn't a sick play. eury and shinori i felt very good about early game, but if it comes to it, these are two slots you might need to reconsider later. 

personally, i think perhaps baldrick is town. i haven't actually seen anything resembling his previous game, though i didn't pay attention to the slot much and the circumstances were different, but he feels good here. i dreamt about him being a wolf though, so my spiritual ancestors are giving me a sign. i'll get back to you on this guy. conqueror's pushes have sort of been all over the place, but if i remember correctly, ori out of the two pushed sb really hard for really, really weird reasoning. i might look into that, but i think ori's push on sb was actually pretty good.

maybe there isn't a deep, and i'm just crazy. i've just lost way toooo many off people clearing others for flimsy reasoning, and i think i might even be doing that right now. i just won last game because of this, so maybe actually i should even consider bussing. hmm. 4/5 btw

Shouldn't Eurykins/JB/Baldrick/Shinori be cleared, assuming that SB is a full roleblocker?

Eurykins tracked SB to JB, who he roleblocked.  Baldrick got roleblocked N1, N3 is a mystery though...Someone should just confirm/deny if they did this tomorrow, because that's what's making me paranoid about this slot.  Shinori got docced by Ice/Snike on N2 (Snike implied this hard earlier on), so he can't be scum.  I KNOW I'm town, and Athena's play makes more sense from his first scum game, so uncleared for me is you/Conqueror/Orihime.  Maybe I'm wrong about Baldrick and he's bullshitting about his role failing, but that's all I got.

4 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

I had a post earlier on refa's role being too op as town. perhaps I should have stuck to what rolespec said, I like my rolespec. 

I don't think you know what my role is lol.

3 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Don't let KTS get away with AtE and ignore that the obvious answer to his "uh oh I can't find any scumreads why does everyone look town?" is because KTS/Refa are scum. Just look at that entire triangle of interactions, it's beautiful. Soft bussing galore but when push came to shove and lynches were actually being decided none of them wanted to throw down. All that talk and no walk, for shame.

This doesn't even accurately describe my interactions with SB/KTS...

Just now, Shinori said:

Shoulda just never done the gambit and pushed for a Refa lynch period.

But I'm town, though.

My post deleted itself twice what a buzzkill! I believe I have voted in my role pm and with SB being scum I feel like Conq is more then likely town given we had the same thought but he posted it first before me so unless it's a huge bus going on he has to be town yes? I'm still in a bit of paranoia because of how scum kinda let the wagons be on SB/Bart at end of the day it makes me feel like I'm incorrect somewhere but useless paranoia won't get us anywhere
I believe we should try to figure out Conq/KTS slots if we can get those settled I feel the win is in our hands I think Conq is town but many people disagree with me KTS Is in my Poe pool along with Bald Jay and outside chance of Refa but unlikely I think this is my 3rd post

Sb makes me more confident in a KTS scum flip because I feel like there fighting early on when I subbed in felt like scum vs scum it felt wrong to me and I suggest others go take a look yourself even if you can't post it was in the mid 20s page wise his huge posting feels a little like scum in a hard place as well

I need someone to explain the Conq scumreads to me because I'm really not seeing it they're my strongest townread outside the clears of Shin/Eury there posting looks like genuine scumhunting and the questions they asked I enjoyed I haven't really seen much that would make me go "yes this is scum" I know some of you can't post but going back and looking over these slots I think should be our biggest goal and telling me how you feel about them would be great  

Bald and Refa are the other 2 I am looking at mostly because of poe Bald I haven't really had any reason to scumread them per say besides the lack of interactions with Bart but that feels NAI to me mostly because I feel like scum would be better than to have 0 interactions with a partner

Refa is just a paranoia read as it keeps swinging back and forth on my read list if I'm stupid for having him in my Poe let me know I need some help on that slot it'd be great I feel like they're made great towny posts but then there are some I just see as scummy (if I was better with these quoting I'd do it I'll most likely have to bring out my google doc again) 

I think we're close to makazing the game.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

Shouldn't Eurykins/JB/Baldrick/Shinori be cleared, assuming that SB is a full roleblocker?

Athena got blocked N2, add them to the list.

That leaves Refa/Orihime/Kill/Conq, in the order I was reading them going into today..

Perhaps now people will reply to my Refa case. I'll add to my triforce argument that at the time I called out Bart for lurking on page 25, Refa was the #2 wagon.

Orihime's play was to speak out against the Bart lynch and push SB. That doesn't gel at all with the play SB/Bart were obviously going for.

Kill's play fits more with that team. He had that slapfight with SB and was calling him a deepwolf, but he didn't seem to mind voting with SB on Bart.

I can't see Conq being scum with SB.

Refa > Kill > Orihime > Conq

@Killthestory @Orihime I want your priority tomorrow. I have a rough idea, but I want both of you to be clearer so I can read you better.

Post 4/5

@Killthestory Now I've been shaded by all the wolves, bingo! Could you also build a case on me please, that would really make my day ;)

On a more serious note, I guess I should make my priorities a bit more clear.

KTS > Refa > sadness

If there is scum outside of these two I will be very sad. I think it's too soon to start re-evaluating who of the townreads I doubt though, until after a theoretical townflip. Anything right now would just come down to paranoid shading and derail us.

I'm basically dropping my entire Orihime suspicion, defending Bart and attacking SB makes him look good and assuming KTS scum, KTS's strategy for today clearly involved dropping bus-plans (otherwise, why stop attacking SB), so I doubt he'd vote scumbuddy!Orihime there.

I will look over the Refa cases by Baldrick and Conqueror again and reread him to see whether maybe I should swap him and KTS.

SB let himself get critically hit! SB was lynched. He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 8:26 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear SB., you are ATV the Dragonslayer, Red's Venomoth.

Caught at the Safari Zone, you were probably the weakest in Red's team after Lapras. The Mob did not care much about you although you were very useful in the first half of Sabrina's gym. Then when the Mob challenged the Elite Four and faced Lance, you were the last Pokemon standing. You faced a Dragonite 26 levels higher than you and still emerged victorious! You were such a fucking wall against Dragonite; it spammed setup Psychic moves like Agility simply because you were part Poison type. The Mob, seeing this, used you against Slowbro for the same reason in its next attempt of the Elite Four. Later, in Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal, you battled against The Mob, who were controlling AJ into killing you and your trainer. You tried taking out AJ's Dragonite, KT, but old age prevented you from being at your best, and you were defeated.

If you can tank a Dragonite, you can tank any Pokemon! During the night reply in the Role PM as follows: "Night X- Tanking USER with poison powder and leech life." This will prevent USER from carrying out their action.

In short you are a Roleblocker. You are aligned with the Anti-Mob. You win when you achieve parity with The Mob.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends in ~24 hours or earlier when all actions and votes are received.

Consecutive Anarchy or Democracy may be voted for once per game, to vote, leave in your Role PM ##Vote: Anarchy or ##Vote: Democracy to allow for a potentially earlier phase end. With 9 alive, it would take 5 players voting for Anarchy for D5 to be Anarchy.

Edited by Iris

Phone posting sucks, so I'm going to copy paste. 

Dear eurykins,

You are Bird Jesus, Red's Pidgeot in Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.

You are seen as the Team's saviour, carying the team after the mob released a lot of pokemon, including Abby the Charmeleon. You always get the mob and the team out of a pickle, except for that one time in the Lavender Town Tower where you got stuck in battle with the ghosts because you had no moves to affect them. It became impossible for the mob to escape the loop, so the moderator had to reload the game from a save to get the mob out of this glitch.

Being peerless at combat, no enemy can escape your clutches. Type in your role PM as follows:

"Track USER with my superpowers!" Being the best of all birds, and best at flight, no enemy can outrun you, and you will see who USER visited.

In short, you are a Tracker. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

It is D5, democracy phase. D5 ends on the 28th of May,  GMT 3:00 am. 

Also,  I'm looking for a sub for jb,  since I was informed of his absence henceforth. 

##Vote: KTS

It's a pity this game has no hammers.

I changed my mind, I'm not going to write up a case since there's no point as pretty much everyone agrees. But short version: suspected SB D3 and showed willingness to lynch him, but completely dropped him D4 to chase other people. Also in his last posts yesterday suspecting people like Athena and fucking Shinori while not even wanting to revisit the Refa read is pretty wild if KTS is town here - I don't but it for a second.

@Refa Already explained yesterday, but Athena was pretty town from Bart flip + claimed PR. I didn't catch Snike's doc crumb.

I didn't cause Baldrick to fail no.

I had a weird conspiracy theory that Baldrick uses TM's though and that he can only use the TM's he has on specific pokemons.

Like the pokemon I am can't learn horn drill so maybe that would cause him to fail if he targeted me with that on D1?