Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Realistically can there be two inventor esque roles that are both town-sided without any sort of restriction or limitation?  Just curious for opinions.

Yeah, why not?  Inventors are just worse JoaT's.  Depends on how strong the other inventor is though in this context, because Baldrick's claimed role was pretty strong.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I could guestimate what most of the remaining roles are anyway, which honestly might make it smarter to claim.

Certain people are 100% cleared (Athena/JB) and whereas I don't think they should claim right away, one of them is most likely dead tonight no matter what so if one of them is; let's say a cop or a watcher or some other role that might have information that is relevant to catching the last few scum, this could be very important.

Also I'm actually annoyed that Eury didn't out the rest of her results.

19 minutes ago, Refa said:

What I don't get is why he didn't fakeclaim cop, since it seemed like he was leading up to it after Shinori's reaction test on me.  I just don't think this is going to lead anywhere for me.

Did SB claim any suspicion of JB at all? Uhh I dunno if he could have justified copping JB. Unless he wanted to 1v1 Eury and say she was lying, but Shinori was hard defending her and I doubt it would have worked anyway.

22 minutes ago, Refa said:

Eury tracked SB to Jaybee, so he was definitely roleblocked.

Right, now I remember why I thought Baldrick's role failing might be due to Athena's role somehow. It would be the only valid explanation since I don't see two roleblockers.

hi for anyone suspecting conq is scum

do you think there is a world scenario where ScumConq outs ScumSB on d4 for super town cred, then mislynches KTS, Refa and Baldrick and wins as the deepest wolf in mafia history

because if this is real im quitting mafia

no suspicions on the accuracy of Baldrick's role. there is a non-zero possibility that he's scum but i'm not willing to consider that until after we lynch KTS and Refa.

also i have a hunch on what caused baldrick's action to fail n3 but i'll leave it to the player that i think caused it to claim this. if i'm right then baldrick's role is absolutely confirmed and he's just super unlucky wrt actions.

i don't think my role claim is actually super useful to gamesolving outside of this but i'll do it if requested. my brain's basically shut down now and it won't restart unless 2 of kts/refa/baldrick are town.

I don't mind claiming if it's helpful in figuring out what happened. I can also confirm the identity of the second inventor should that be necessary. Someone asked me if I was responsible for Baldricks action failing, and it could possibly be, but in that case Baldrick knows. I'm being a bit cryptic here, but if I did indeed block Baldrick, he should be aware of this. (Assuming he can guess my role)

@Shinori I claimed blocked N2, not N1.

i've been vt the entire time until now for flavor reasons cuz bird jesus died. i can't have blocked any actions.

you can ignore optimal play, i guess. you're going to have to lynch refa and then baldrick anyway, so not lynching me today isn't such a crazy fucking idea. i digeess, though, if you want to be stuck in your head the rest of game, that's fine, too.

##Vote: Baldrick

Kill can cop me/whoever he thinks is the last scum.  Even if he dies, it removes a potential mislynch.  No one has claimed to be able to block Baldrick N3, ergo he must be lying.

Man it's almost as if someone is lying about not blocking me N3, why would they do that?

If you think I'm lying about it, why wouldn't I say I targetted athena? They were town enough.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Man it's almost as if someone is lying about not blocking me N3, why would they do that?

If you think I'm lying about it, why wouldn't I say I targetted athena? They were town enough.

@Jaybee You said someone would be able to clear Baldrick, who were you talking about?

Other than that, I don't think it's likely that scum has two fullblocking roles.

Conqueror makes more sense as a Networker target over Athena.

(also I didn't comment on it before but Marth said "cncd" to me asking if an inventor is roleblocked by SB, can they give the same item the next night)

22 minutes ago, Refa said:

Do you know he's lying?

No, I kind of assumed he meant he received it from an inventor, which didn't make sense. In case it's part of his role, I'll retract my vote.

##Unvote

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Jaybee You said someone would be able to clear Baldrick, who were you talking about?

Other than that, I don't think it's likely that scum has two fullblocking roles.

Conqueror makes more sense as a Networker target over Athena.

(also I didn't comment on it before but Marth said "cncd" to me asking if an inventor is roleblocked by SB, can they give the same item the next night)

I mean, multiple people claimed to fail targetting athena, why didn't I? Why do you think I'd rather have a unknown block on me rather than having to explain a very slightly strange target?

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

No, I kind of assumed he meant he received it from an inventor, which didn't make sense. In case it's part of his role, I'll retract my vote.

##Unvote

I am still assuming that, what makes you think it's his role?

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I am still assuming that, what makes you think it's his role?

I don't assume it's a role, I am only now considering it being role-based as a possibility. Both are possible.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I don't assume it's a role, I am only now considering it being role-based as a possibility. Both are possible.

If it's his role, why doesn't he just say that instead of being vague about it? I looked over his last posts last phase, couldn't see any kind of crumb. Since being fearshot isn't happening with a tracker who's found a guilty around.

I trust that claim about as far as I can throw it btw, but I don't know if we have a hammer rule now.

If there really is a second inventor like Shinori posited, and they have a good reason for giving Kill a cop, I'll eat my words.