Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

If she used it N1/N3 she can use it tonight and this is provable by having her target KTS and KTS outting that he was redirected.

IF she's lying that means she used it on Athena N2 which is what caused his redirect. WHICH IS CURRENTLY THE ONLY REDIRECT THAT WE HAVE CLAIMED OUT IN THE OPEN.  <---IN THIS SCENARIO BALDRICK IS CONFIRMED SCUM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what she said she can use it tonight, but based on her actions in thread she may have forgotten that she couldn't use it tonight.  We currently have confirmed town Athena having been redirected to Orihime's slot on N2 though which is way more believable since he's conf town....

So Orihime had to be the person to redirect Athena.  Unless we think there is a scum redirector(since all town have claimed) + Orihime's role which would be really weird since there's only been one claimed redirected action all game and that was Athena > Orihime.

Lightning Rod Phase 5 implies Martyr Phase 2. If Orihime is telling the truth, she martyred Athena's intended target N2 and should know who Elemina targetted N2.

Refa/baldrick/KTS/Orihime/Conq

I think Refa/KTS are both town off of roles alone at this point in time.

I think Conq is town off of play.

I think Baldrick/Orihime are trying to make some gambit play to get town cred for Baldrick because the way that situation was handled is really weird and staged.

ORihime claims really wierdly.
Baldrick immediately attacks saying it's a 1 v 1.

It's not a 1 v 1 though since Orihime hasn't outted actions and it's only a 1 v 1 if Orihime says she targeted Baldrick on N3.

I may have misunderstood her claim if she's MArtyr/lightning rod.  But we have no lightning rods having happened since lightning rod makes everyone target the person who used lightning rod.

Also Jaybee tried to give me a 1x lightning rod so I doubt she's actual lightning rod.

Well, she didn't claim it while she was here so let's see what she says when she gets back.

Fwiw I still don't see why Elemina targets Athena there in the case that she is responsible for Athena's redirection.

I still think it's possible that the redirector was a one-shot item, possibly from a mafia inventor.

Maybe we just lynch Baldrick here. That N3 failed action still is unaccounted for and even with talk of an omniguard, scum has no reason to omniguard me on N3.

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Maybe we just lynch Baldrick here. That N3 failed action still is unaccounted for and even with talk of an omniguard, scum has no reason to omniguard me on N3.

This is what I've been stating for a bit now.  I literally even commented that I see no reason for scum to safeguard Conq on N3.

But if she was martyr on N2 that means that she didn't target Athena but targeted someone else entirely and it was Athena's original target.  This would be what redirected Athena.

Who did you target on previous nights and why?

Why did you initially claim vanilla?

N1: Nada

N2: Lighting Athena (*shrug*)
N3: Mart Shin 
N4: Lighting Eury (I wanted to prove myself to Eury as they'd track me)
I wanted to claim vanilla at first as I didn't think I was getting lynched and since KTS was gonna cop bald I could simply mart the action onto myself and get cop checked and prove if KTS was lying or not if he claimed a cop check on anyone besides myself he was guilty if he claimed it on me that made more sense

What do you mean by lightning?  Does that redirect all of the target's actions towards yourself?

38 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Nada means idle? Don't really get why Elemina would idle the martyr (protective-ish) role then use a lightning rod (investigative-ish) role on a townread.

I wanted to claim vanilla at first as I didn't think I was getting lynched and since KTS was gonna cop bald I could simply mart the action onto myself and get cop checked and prove if KTS was lying or not if he claimed a cop check on anyone besides myself he was guilty if he claimed it on me that made more sense

If he's lying, it's pointless now because he will just pretend he was redirected to you.

Unless Athena picked Shin as a target

Uh what?

I am a 1-shot shot restorer, 1-shot commuter. I used restore on N2 on Conq as I was sort of panicking and thinking I would be a lynch candidate D3 and wanted a provable claim. (This was obviously pretty dumb in retrospect)

I used commute on N3 obviously

Also since enough people are planning on this fsr, I already used my roleblock item on kill last night.

Marth cannot answer the question about priorities

SIRI BOT VOTALS:
(2) BaldrickShinori, Orihime
(1) Killthestory: Jaybee
(
1) Orihime: Baldrick
(1) Refa: Killthestory

Not Voting: athena_57, Conqueror, Refa

There are 42.75 hours left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.

58 minutes ago, Orihime said:

N3: Mart Shin 
N4: Lighting Eury (I wanted to prove myself to Eury as they'd track me)

idling martyr doesn't make sense

lightning athena doesn't make sense

n3 is fair

n4 is ???? why would you lightning the tracker instead of letting her try to root out a guilty?

6 hours ago, Refa said:

@Jaybee Since you claimed, can you ask what happens if you get roleblocked while handing out an invention?  Can you still give out the same invention the next night?

Nope my invention is dead and gone

5 hours ago, Shinori said:

@Orihime I see you, claim please. I'd love to know what you are.

Also for what it matters I know Kill's role already.

I'm vanilla who got a 1x rolecop from JB and targeted Kill with it.

Would you have seen something about the deputy in the role pm? 

5 hours ago, Shinori said:

Remember IDNSFMM last game? Scum made some pretty questionable terrible night actions that were super ???????

rip jan mayor