Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Looking at the Evan wagon again, I like it even less. Excluding Rad's vote as it's just a not!me>me vote, it contains

- 4 of the least active people (perhaps Via less so than the others)
- KTS, who to me read like mostly (=/= only) inactive hunting
- Refa, who I'm iffy on

That's 6 people among who I expect at least 2 scum. So either

1- This is a scumwagon meant to save Randa
2- Both Evan and RAD are scum, which is wishful thinking imo
3- This is scum bussing one of their buddies instead of going for town!randa
4- My reads on the people on the wagon are terrible, there is at most 1 scum there

The other option is that it started out as a town wagon and scum jumped onto it because it's a fairly easy hop on.  There's also been like absoluetly no resistance to the Evan wagon which is super suspect to me.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Rad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

The other option is that it started out as a town wagon and scum jumped onto it because it's a fairly easy hop on. 

Yeah, I group that under scumwagon.

VOTAL BOT SIRI:
(7) Evan: Vi-astra, Killthestory, Ice Sage, Refa, Jaybee, Elemina, RADicate
(5) RADicate: Athena_57, Baldrick, Eurykins, Bartozio, Shinori
(1) Refa: Rapier
(1) Ice Sage: EvanManManMan
(1) Athena_57: SB

DAY 1 ENDS IN ~15 MINUTES. WITH 15 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 VOTES TO LYNCH AT DEADLINE.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

And that's also what I think happened FTR, I'm townreading both via and kill, so...

I'm townreading Via and kill as well.  Votes #3/4 (Ice and Refa) are also 2 of my top scum reads so you should know how I feel about that.

Just now, Jaybee said:

Shinori, what's your read on Athena?

Not scum reading him.  I'd say I'm more town reading him than anything, but he's not my biggest town read.

@Jaybee RAD's probz not gonna come back and claim, please answer my question directed at the people voting RAD

uh, wait I meant Evan there, both times

This

1 minute ago, Jaybee said:

i'm not getting off the evan train without a claim. Am alright with swapping over to Randa/RAD, the sudden swap on the Shinori read feels unnatural and sounds like a scumbuddy told him to back off on a more townread player. I don't understand what was the point of voting KTS as town either.

can the people townreading me explain why i'm being townread lmao i'm doing the exact same shit i did in sfmm5 (post once a day, be otherwise invisible)

@Ice Sage

1. Why is Eury town?

2. Who else is scum aside from Evan?

1. Eury is looking at info and is trying to find more reads to find scum. She has showing some good posts and logic to them.

2. For now I'm thinking Rapier because of his earlier posts talking about different time zones and Bartozio saying rapier lynched him that one game because of that too. He's been inactive though

2 minutes ago, Ice Sage said:

2. For now I'm thinking Rapier because of his earlier posts talking about different time zones and Bartozio saying rapier lynched him that one game because of that too. He's been inactive though

Those were jokes, it was RVS, that's pretty normal for that stage.

2 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

I don't think it's likely that Evan is town and his only contributions to the thread are to tunnel Ice and make a dumb comment about Via.

How do you feel about the wagon on him? Do those look like good productive townies to you?

Turns out NO ONE IS SAFE FROM RELEASE, even when you're as big as Steelix!

EvanManManMan has been lynched! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 10:06 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear EvanManManMan,

You are Solid Snake, AJDNNW's Steelix in Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal.

You weren't so useful to the team as an Onix, but once you became a Steelix, you were the major tank on the team. You were often the shield for the team when it ran around in caves, taking hits from wild Pokemon and KO'ing them. The sad part though, was that by the time the mob reached the major trainers to battle, you would be weakened so badly that you'd be useless in those battles. A good example is the many battles that the mob had with Red. You were too weak to fight Red's Pokemon after battling so many wild Pokemon that you lost easily.

Since you're usually weakened to be any good in trainer battles, you have no special abilities.

In short, you are a Vanilla. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Night ends in roughly 24 hours, or if Marth decides to end it sooner. Don't talk unless your role says otherwise. As the rules state, consecutive democracy/anarchy may be voted for once per game (so if you choose to do so, vote in your Role PM ##ISideWithDemocracy and if a majority of players vote for Democracy, it will be Democracy tomorrow. Otherwise, phase will be in Anarchy tomorrow.

Edited by Iris

Alright, and with that, its the end of N1.

You come out of your pokeballs but find...Via missing? You fear that something may have happened to him. Too bad, you may never find him again...

IT IS ANARCHY PHASE, DAY 2. Reminder that people can only post a limited number of times this phase. Strict action will be taken against anyone exceeding their limit.

Day 2 ends on May 17th, GMT 3:00 PM.

Boy was I a popular target last night, Hoot-hoot!  Let's get started.  Post 1/5.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:57 AM, Ice Sage said:

I'm liking KTS's and Via's take on this. Reading back through I found Evan's posts going against Via pretty antagonizing. it felt like it came out of nowhere. I don't really have that much reads, but i do think KTS, Via, and Eury are town. Eury's posts read town to me imo. I don't blame KTS for voting me at all. I have been inactive.

I also don't think Refa is scum either. Him being demotivated i feel the same. feeling down myself recently so I find it hard to motivate myself to get things down too. It looks like he is trying to find reads as well.

Out of everything i feel like evan might be scum. it was pretty weird and looked wolfy. I don't see any explaination from him.

##vote Evan

I super dislike this post and more about it commented later.  Read on Evan is weak as hell and the only reasoning for reading Evan as scum is the Via/Evan interaction.  Also a FUCK ton of town reads.  I'm still super confident that a crap ton of town reads and no scum reads is a scum tell.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, Refa said:

##Vote: EvanManManMan

Less doubts on this slot than on Randa.  I want more responses from SB.

Below post is Refa's post which SB responded to and then Refa never chose to respond back to.

Can you explain where Randa is backpedaling?  He does that as scum, so I'd feel more confident in a vote there if you linked me to that.

The below is also the only thing Refa stated WRT Evan and it was made in response to Via.  He actually asks Evan a question here but then NEVER follows up on it at all.

I'd sheep the Evan read.

On 5/13/2018 at 11:49 AM, Jaybee said:

##Vote: Evan

yeah

The below post is Jaybee's reasoning

1. just kinda says SB and Refa's posts are bad, and... that's it on them?

2. uh sure i guess declaring KTS/Ath/Bart/Shinori/Rapier town on the spot is a thing now

3. The interaction with Via rubs me super super badly. I came in and said I wasn't posting for 15 hours (haha jokes i actually meant 24), why not get me for that? In fact, you've played with Via before (though it was only for one day phase in SFMM5), so the change between these 2 games is a little jarring.

Bad.

I super dislike 3 because it seems like it's his strongest and main reason for reading Evan as scum and it's terrible reasoning to read Evan as scum.  1 and 2 also aren't really much and I don't quite get why he voted Evan here.  He had other quotes with more text in them than this one.  This is extremely weak but also something I feel town could do.  The rest of Jaybee's post feels town to me but I want to see him posting in real time if possible.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:56 PM, Mackc2 said:

Okay read randa now too, I was short of time so it wasn't exactly in depth but basically it seems almost like they are faking contribution, they have a lot of rather large posts but most of them seem to be them defending themselves, Their opinions also seem to jump a lot, one minute they are talking about shinori being scummy and the next they jump to refa and then kts, the progression did not feel natural to me, I didn't really see a reason that they suddenly decided shiori was not scummy and kts was, of these two I think Evan is worse so my vote goes there.
##Vote: Evanmanmanman
I don't have time to read refa now, I will try to get my read out before day phrase ends but I can't make any promises 

Okay Evan was an easy read so I finished it first, most of his content is complete fluff or meaningless nonsense that just makes me think he is trolling rather than playing the game properly, The only serious post is one where he is chainsaw defending himself against Ice sage, which in itself isn't good but his counter points aren't even good, I find it rather funny that he is calling out Ice sage for not putting any thought to the big events that have happened when he hasn't talked about any of them himself and hasn't given any of his own thoughts other than Ice is scummy. (Not that I can talk) tl:dr: Evan looks real bad, onto Randa now 

Here we have Mack's two 'content' posts regarding Evan and Randa.  The second quote is his read on Evan, which doesn't consist of much.  His biggest reason for voting Evan is that he felt Evan was trolling and that his interaction with Ice was bad?  I'm scum reading Ice so this makes me super suspect as a chainsaw defense personally.  The thing that stands out to me though is the first quote is his Randa read and is WAY stronger for a scum read so why the fuck was Evan his vote target?  I guess I'm biased and yes that's only my opinion but looking at these two posts Randa sounds WAY worse and there is a lot stronger evidence in the post to strength that.  I think a key part of this could be herd mentality and getting sucked into a wagon that a lot of people are already on.

evan's catchup was wolfy as fuck if that answers your question. i'm more looking at him antagonizing via (which i don't approve of) because that's his wolf range, too.

##vote Evan

via help me continue playing i'm already suffering from a lack of wim, and it's either from hunger, sleep deprivation, or i just suck. plsss let's talk 

initiating tunnel on evilmanman

maybe i'll make a longer post when i feel up for it, but he's trying to rub his nuts over our faces. evilmanman's scum. 

The last four quotes are KTS.  Important parts are bolded in the above quotes.

The last four quotes I linked form KTS are all awful and also fit his scum play from last game.  Voting evan with actually no reason right after Via voted Evan.  The only reason actually stated was that he disliked his very first catch up post and he disliked the via/Evan interaction.  His only comment on Evan's second catch up post was the third and fourth quote I posted here.  He didn't even care enough to make a bigger post to explain why Evilman was scum and this is pretty much a scum vote to the T.  Hopes on a fairly easy wagon with little/poor reasoning and doesn't even explain further as to why Evan is scum.  Seeing as Kill know's Evan the best not posting this information is going to make Evan look worse to the general public here.

Now obviously all of these people can't be scum, I just chose to break down each vote on the wagon so we could look at who's was the worst.

Day 1 votals
(1) Refa: Rapier
(1) Ice Sage: EvanManManMan
(1) Athena_57: SB

So let's go over some things.  For now I'm gonna assume Via was town and not ITP.

Votes that look like shit on Evan's wagon = ANY person who's just going "Oh the antagonizing of Via is super scummy."  That entire thing was pretty null or NAI and I was more or less just getting a weapons-esque vibe from that interaction.  Via kind of exploded about it which I commented on but it also made me read him as more town so i think it's pretty understandable why he died.  I feel anyone who used that as their primary reason for voting Evan should be put under the microscope.  This is also why I wanted people to explain their reasoning's for their votes near the end of the day phase but like no one fucking did that so thanks y'all.

I also think the wagon was built by mostly scum after following up on town starting it.  It was a fairly easy mislynch, hell even I stated I was scum reading him, but only after multiple other scum reads and not because of the Via/Evan fiasco.

Of the above votes I think the worst and the ones that should be looked at the most are:

KTS, Ice and Refa.

And I thourghly thinkg Refa/Rad/Ice should be lynched today.  The way the Evan wagon built, quickly and without anyone attempting to stop it, I feel it had a lot of scum on it to get it built up to save Randa.  Thinking of that if you look at it this way:

Day 1 votals
(1) Refa: Rapier
(1) Ice Sage: EvanManManMan
(1) Athena_57: SB

It makes a lot of sense as to how it build fast with Jaybee/Mack potentially getting pulled into the gravitational force that was a leading wagon.  Herd mentality and all of that.

##Vote: Refa

I'll be honset I'm probably initiating tunnel mode on a few people at the moment but they stand out to me to be by far the worst and I think Refa is a key offender here.

Very little interactions with Evan, asked him a question that he never followed up on, what I would call a chainsaw defense(technically not alignment damning though until Rad flips), never responding to SB's post which HE HIMSELF asked for which could have been the BIGGEST swing/difference in Randa/Rad being lynched instead of Evan.

My current process would be Refa > Rad > Ice > KTS

Those 4 being my scum reads at the moment.

Null reads that are a secondary lean if the above flip town at all would be Mack > Jaybee.

I probably wouldn't lynch anyone else today and I most likely won't vote anyone that's not in this list of 6 people, preferably the first 4.