Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SB. said:

I confirm that I am ready to play

As do I.

EDIT: I don't know if you're being serious or not...

Edited by Baldrick

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

May the greatest Dutchman win!

##Vote: Bartozio

You're implying only one of us can win. Which means you know our allignments differ. Only scum could possibly know this!

##Vote: athena_57

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You're implying only one of us can win. Which means you know our allignments differ. Only scum could possibly know this!

Aha, you're wrong. If we're on the same side, both of us can win, and thus the greatest one as well. However, a scumlord like you would fail to consider this line of thinking.  You fell right into my trap!

GG m8 wp

What's the name of the town faction?  I'll even give you a hint: It has seven characters. =)

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Aha, you're wrong. If we're on the same side, both of us can win, and thus the greatest one as well. However, a scumlord like you would fail to consider this line of thinking.  You fell right into my trap!

GG m8 wp

That is most certainly an intresting angle. However, you started of by voting me. The past two games should have given you ample evidence that lynching me will lead to a loss for town. Thus, your vote on me would logically lead to a loss for town, yet you still claimed it would lead to your victory (lynching me will clearly lead to my loss, so I'm assuming here you're under the missconception you're the greatest Dutchman). The only logical conclusion remains that you're scum!

Nice try talking yourself out of a scum slip though.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That is most certainly an intresting angle. However, you started of by voting me. The past two games should have given you ample evidence that lynching me will lead to a loss for town. Thus, your vote on me would logically lead to a loss for town, yet you still claimed it would lead to your victory (lynching me will clearly lead to my loss, so I'm assuming here you're under the missconception you're the greatest Dutchman). The only logical conclusion remains that you're scum!

False. In EO3 I voted you and town won. You weakling, is your back against the wall so soon you have to start lying already?

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Refa I'm going to mob you if that's what you pinged me for.

I regret nothing!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Lynching Bartozio is a hate crime.

19 minutes ago, SB. said:

##Vote: Bartozio

This is a foregone conclusion so we should just turbo to get into anarchy imo for the true TPP experience.

NOOOO! He already died once in the past few days isn't that enough you bastard?!?!

##Vote: SB

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

NOOOO! He already died once in the past few days isn't that enough you bastard?!?!

##Vote: SB

You made me Flareon, what did you expect?