Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

yeha i thikk conq’s post about refa is pretyy weird because tbey seemed to thikk shinori’ reaction test on bim yestersay was impactful. please explain?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

also kts’s rwad on me is bad but i’ll addrss it when imsober ynless he specific shit to run at me now because selfdefense is effort

this is a good example of a disingenous argument from scum SB. he's been making these all game.

"i don't know his process, but the read is still bad." i did this last game as a wolf.

its bad necause your read dowsnt have aprocess. if you thougnt i was scummy d2 you would have pushed it but instesd you dropped me d1 and picked it back up again with no explanation.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

its bad necause your read dowsnt have aprocess. if you thougnt i was scummy d2 you would have pushed it but instesd you dropped me d1 and picked it back up again with no explanation.

my vote was on you at the end of d2.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

you didnt say shit about me iirc and that was never going to get me lynchedb

why post thst unless you wer trying to make a statment?

in my pm to the mod my reason to make the vote was, "to make a statement."

idk, are you gonna try to push this back on me and accuse me as scum, or are you just gonna sit here discreditting how i've been viewing the game? i'm cool with both.

i found you totally unmemorable on rerrwd adide from evan pusj so i want to get your read on me more now partly bc its annoying and parly bc i cant see why you would vote tbwt was as eirjtt align when i think about it.

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

like idont know if you’re scum taking refuge in audacty or town trying to provoke me with the vote (both ar possible) so talk to me with spefitics

how about you pick one and figure out which scum agenda you want to push before responding to me, okay?

my read on you has generwll been closer to town town (even now i think its more likely tk be town not scare) but the gou disappear forever so i get paranoid and cant sooidly it. i want you to detail why hou dint like my pushes so i can stop worrying about youndoing similar shit to last hame with coasting after being townread.

i'm not sure why you think i've been coasting when day 1 i played where i could, and day 2 i reached max posts. i can understand the paranoia, but it's been a pretty different situation.

i've been phoneposting, and i just wanted to get my thoughts out. i'll explain later.

Phone posting at work so can't say much but SB, I never said shiners reaction test gave me any read on refe. The null town read oj refa was something I had beforr. My read changed because rad flipped town and I think the way regarding appracohed rad was scumy.

don't see why shiner has to be scum for refa to be scum. Pleas explain what you think scum regarding would have done if not give the reaction he did. I've seen plenty of scum try to diffuse guoldies by claiming both people are town. I think it was a null reaction. Which is why I said to shiners i though the gambit wasn't useful. Tell me wherr you got I think tjr reaction test was useful at all?

What worries you about me anyway? I'm curious, is it the refa thing?

The 3 pepole you mentioned are pretty null for me. Bart is the most likely scum of the three to me but I need to read him. I looked at Eurys posts briefly and they seemed fine, if a little narrow. Interested in where they go for today but jll look over them later again. Elemina is a nonpresense. Macks posts didn't swing me either eay and neither does eliminas oe post. I don't think they're scum if refa is.

Imo if you're actually scum reading all 3 of these people you're making lazy reads.

Rereading my Bart wall, I felt I need to clarify this. Twice I say "This is not a busy townie but a coasting scum", both times with busy I meant busy IRL. My point is, his lack of activity isn't (just) due to IRL stuff, it's him coasting.

Actually the more I think about it, the more I think refa's reaction to the guilty was bad. I have no idea why people think it's remotely town. Refa had just cased shinori, putting him as his #1 scum read with quote "obvious scum intent". And his reaction to Shinori claiming a guilty on him in his last post of the day is not "lynch this lying scumbag" but "lol I guess we're both town". @Refa, can you explain why you changed your mind so easily on Shinori' alignment? I could understand it if you weren't strongly scum reading him before, but you were. And as someone who has had a fake guilty claimed on them before, your turnaround just felt too fast for me to be believable. Why couldn't scum Shinori have faked a guulty on you and then used some sort of excuse to get away with it the next day? Logically it would be unlikely yeah but when someone claims a guilty on you you're not going to be in a logical mood.

Apologies if you addressed part of this yesterday but I can't read extensively right now and i don't remember what you did after the fake was revealed.

@Killthestory fmpov it’s hard to tell the differrn ce between both gams bcwuse I can’t tell your rl situation and I don’t think you reall went in depth on anything D2 or tried hard to influence anything.

@Conqueror Were you saying “fuck this not another dumb reaction test in response to Shinori”? because ai thoutht younwere saying that younwere impressed by it. I guess I coulf bave tonally misread you but I’d like claritication here.

I don’t think demotivated fights Shinori here. I think he just gives up based on past games and shitposts, especially when he can’t even interacg with 5/5 post Shinori. His reaction is good because of conviction, and I’vd never seen schm resct to the spotlight like thst, no matter who it is.

Wrt being worried by you: I mostly want clarification here and the ability to talk over rrwds with you because that wws my main way of working out your alignment in the past. I don’t have a strong grasp on yourbmeta becahse I think I’ve only played Mirai anikki ans that nightmsre PX gsme with you being scum in (fuck reflexive jailkeeper btw) and thise were a long time ago and its easier to post townie looking stuff on a sub and harder as it gets later. Also yeah being totally different to you readswise is kind of jarring.

I feel like all of those people are scummy for gamestate reasons. This game kind of echoes P5Mafia in terms of feel, where scum laid back and let town eat themselves for the fitst few days and tjen got rolled. Imo scum would sit back on D1 if town/town wagons were a thing because they have no reason to push elsewherte as well, why avoid perfectly good townlynches?

Ftr I can give you a reasonnthat Refa would know its a reaction test but it regsrflesss it feels like je would habe to be. avery good wctor to me and would’t want to do it without @Shinori‘s permission.