Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

Sup, not all actions are submitted and neither Marth or I will be around for phase end, so update will be delayed by an unforeseeable amount of time (I'll update whenever I get back tonight unless Marth beats me to it).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killthestory was killed! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 10:17 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Killthestory,

You are Brian, AJDNNW's Pidgeot from Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal.

As soon as you were captured, the Mob began praising you, having great expectations of you to become the next Bird Jesus. You were however lacking in self confidence, failing almost every time they sent you out to battle. You couldn't compete with Lazorgator in combat, especially since he was carrying the team. Nor could you ever see yourself ever being as awesome as your bedtime story hero, Bird Jesus. Legends say that one day you finally met your hero, and learned that you didn't need to be like him, but just be a normal Pidgeot, Brian.

Since you're just a normal Pidgeot, you have no special abilities.

OH NO, BIRD JESUS HAS FALLEN! You are seething with anger, and want to find out Bird Jesus' enemies! You are not as strong as Bird Jesus, but you are determined to carry out his will!

Reply as follows in your role PM, every night:

"Night X- I will avenge you, Bird Jesus! Follow USER!" You will follow USER and learn what kind of action did they use that night.

In short, you are a Vanilla Backup Follower. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

It is now Day 6. With 6 alive, it takes 2 to lynch at deadline and 4 to hammer. Day 6 will last for 72 hours from this time. Consecutive democracy has been voted for; there will be no more voting for phase types from now on.

Edited by Iris

It occured to me after the flip that KTS was cleared since I scanned them as vanilla and the scum!Janitor hasn't flipped.  I shoulda just kept my mouth shut on my role cop I feel.

I currently feel the most confident in an Orihime lynch.  With KTS's role now flipping as proven town I don't think Refa is scum which really only leaves Orihime/conq.

I feel conq has had much more townier play based off of play alone.

There is also the whole thing about Mack/Elemina's questionable night actions.

@Orihime Why didn't you martyr KTS last night?

@Orihime How did last night go?  Why didn't you martyr Kill, he became confirmed town after last night's flip. ;_;

Refa is town anyway for how Baldrick pushed him, SB, and Bart as a scumteam. That looks more like setting up a mislynch rather than calling out his entire scumteam.

So mafia had a safeguard and didn't use it Shinori N2? So I'm to understand that if Orihime is scum, the mafia decided to redirect Athena to Elemina and use a safeguard on her for ????????

I feel like something doesn't add up here. The claim is a mess but N2 still doesn't make any sense. I'll have to look back at dayplay later.

Just now, Shinori said:

Also why does the scum team hide the fact that they had the safeguard and then use said safeguard on Orihime?

No, they probably used it on Conqueror.  Athena got the results that his actions failed before getting the results that he was redirected.  That doesn't make sense if Orihime's slot was safeguarded.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

No, they probably used it on Conqueror.  Athena got the results that his actions failed before getting the results that he was redirected.  That doesn't make sense if Orihime's slot was safeguarded.

I'm pretty sure Athena said he was redirected and then failed.  I'll check ISO.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Why would they safeguard me though?

Athena said his result was redirected and then it failed.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Scum doesn't just blindly use a safeguard on a random person they aren't aligned with.  This is my biggest argument for why Orihime is scum I feel.

But then why does scum redirect a random person to themselves? Even if they safeguarded a member it doesn't make sense as a play to me.

On 5/25/2018 at 12:15 PM, athena_57 said:

I first received a notification my action failed (This was the N2 action, I claimed this D3), later on I was notified of a small mod-mistake, the action failed message was revised to "redirected to NAME and failed"

Here's the post from athena.

Safeguard had to have been used on Orihime.

If the safeguard was used on conq and Elemina forced Athena to target Elemina then he would have never targeted Conq to have his role fail.

1 minute ago, Conqueror said:

Why would they safeguard me though?

Athena said his result was redirected and then it failed.

Oh, I mean on N3.  Baldrick seemed mad that I called him out on lying about that, felt like scum that got caught for the wrong reasons in retrospect.

I don't think it makes sense to use the safeguard on N2.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm pretty sure Athena said he was redirected and then failed.  I'll check ISO.

If I did, I misread/miswrote. I was redirected AND failed, no order was given.

Just now, Shinori said:

Here's the post from athena.

Safeguard had to have been used on Orihime.

If the safeguard was used on conq and Elemina forced Athena to target Elemina then he would have never targeted Conq to have his role fail.

I took it to mean Athena definitely got roleblocked.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Oh, I mean on N3.  Baldrick seemed mad that I called him out on lying about that, felt like scum that got caught for the wrong reasons in retrospect.

I don't think it makes sense to use the safeguard on N2.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I took it to mean Athena definitely got roleblocked.

This makes sense.

Scum targets Conq with safeguard On N3 because they are killing the doc and they maybe thought conq would be a popular target if he's town/it helps with Baldricks fake claim for his role failing.

2 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

@athena_57Why did you choose me for the shot restorer?

You, Shinori and Baldrick were my town reads at that point. This was just after the RAD lynch where I redid my reads, reread the game and started panicking Shinori and/or Baldrick were pocketing me by defending me against SB

I used mart on conf town Jay. I didn't think they'd blatantly target KTS with my mart  claim because it'd end up killing me and getting a clear so I thought they'd target someone else
Also I think Athena is scum here after thinking it over I know you're all like "what" but think about it
I have something I was thinking on over night but I think we have easy scum!

I think Athena is scum is scum because of the safeguarding it makes no sense otherwise in my mind
If athena is scum they would've tried to safeguard the kill target right? So it has to die but Athena ended up safeguarding me because he got redirected to me that's why Shin was the nk choice and was such an obv doc target because if things went to plan the doc wouldn't matter Shin would be dead. But because of my role it got ruined.

It makes no sense for scum me to get safeguarded and someone get redirected to me
When scum could've safeguarded the kill  and let me redirect someone while the other scum can take the kill
Case and point I think Athena was caught scum via night actions

##Vote Athena

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

I didn't think they'd blatantly target KTS with my mart  claim because it'd end up killing me and getting a clear so I thought they'd target someone else

asdfkjasdfkjashdf

the point of protecting kill was that he'd get a cop result and we'd get the clear from him. esp since he was confirmed not janitor after yesterday's flip

Clears:

Shinori
Athena
Jaybee

Nonclears
Refa
Conq
Orihime

Refa is more town based off of interactions with Baldrick as well as the fact that I think his role makes more sense as town than scum.

No way in hell is athena scum unless scum CHOSE to not roleblock on N2 though.  Either that or they swung blindly and hit one of the like 3 vanilla townies?