Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Conqueror said:

SORRY REFA FOR CASING YOU AND GETTING INTO A SLAPFIGHT WITH YOU

SAME

Turns out I suck at reading SB.

I have posts in my thoughts qt literally telling me to reread SB and comments about things like SB's vote on Athena was questionable and a couple of other things but like completely ended up ignoring them.

VOTALS:

Orihime (4): Refa, Shinori, Athena, Conqueror
Athena (1): Orihime

Not Voting: Jaybee

Edited by Iris

Despite Orihime's pleas, the Mob released her from the Box anyways...

Orihime was lynched! She was:

On 5/10/2018 at 8:17 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Mackc2 Elemina Orihime,

You are Virgin 'M4' Moe Azumarill, Camilla A Slash's Azumarill.

The Mob caught you at the right time, when they needed to defeat Roxanne, but were incapable of doing so because of the fact that they chose a Fire starter and had no good Pokemon against rock types. The mob proceeded to box all of their other Pokemon and train you, finally learning Water Gun. After that, they proceeded to battle Roxanne with you. Your first three attempts failed, but on the fourth attempt, you defeated all of her Pokemon, leveled up to 15, and proceeded to learn Rollout and forget Water Gun. Isn't that classy? You were also the first Pokemon to reach level 100 in TPP history, kicking asses and taking names for yourself!

Due to your gift of learning and forgetting moves whenever you wish, you are capable of learning the moves of your foes as well. If you take the night kill, you will receive a one shot of the role that your victim had. It is compulsory to use it the next night, for you must learn a new move each night. It is also compulsory to take the kill if you take the kill once, until you die, because its hard to stop the move Rollout, especially when it is your signature move.

You may also janitor kill your target once.

In short, you are an Absorber. You are aligned with the Anti-Mob. You win when you achieve parity with The Mob.

Hm... what's this?

The Mob cries tears of joy that this was Teh Urn.

Via has been revealed! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 9:52 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Via,

You are Lazorgator, AJDNNW's Feraligatr, from Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal.

When you were a young, innocent Totodile, you used to keep spamming Leer at your enemies, frightening them with lasers coming out of your eyes! Then, one day, a young Togepi
joined your group, and was named Prince Omelette. You took a liking to this Togepi and tried to be their big brother, but one day the voices took control of AJDNNW, and forced
him to abandon the young prince in the name of the GODS. Shattered, devastated and disillusioned, you and AJ decided to make it your mission to bring down the Gods and Kings of the Pokemon world.

Every alternate night, you may type in your role PM as follows:

"Night X-USER, face me! Your strength is no match for mine, and I need to train to take out the Gods and Kings!" USER will get pissed off with your behaviour and direct their action towards you.

On other nights, you may type in your role PM:

"Night X-USER, don't worry! I won't allow those stupid Gods to hurt you!" Blinded by your rage, you will not allow any action to target USER, whether it comes from a GOD or not. Instead, you will be the target of all of these actions!

In short, you are an Alternate Night Lightning Rod / Martyr. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

athena_57 was in the top percentage of all rats! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear athena,

You are Digrat, Red's Raticate, from Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.

You have this cool ability to dig your team out of difficult situations...especially when they were about to fight Team Rocket's Boss, Giovanni! You have this twisted humor in trolling the Mob, always digging them out of a situation when its inconvenient. The Mob raged and finally ended up releasing you, but they blamed the Dome Fossil for this tragedy.

Due to the power of digging, you can dig yourself into a hole and escape all actions targeting you. Any night, reply in your Role PM as follows: "Night X- Use DIG to escape my enemies!" You will commute, making all actions targeting you fail, including kills. This is a one shot.

You also use this power to bring your team to the Pokemon Center. It might be inconvenient at times, but at least everyone will have their PP restored! Any night, reply in your role PM as follows:

"Night X- Dig a tunnel for USER to go to the Pokemon Center!" User will have their PP restored, and the number of shots they had of their role will be restored to their original amount. This is also a one shot.

In short, you are a 1x Commuter/Shot Restorer. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Conqueror didn't get rekt by Red! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 10:07 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Rapier Conqueror,

You are KT, AJDNNW's Dragonite from Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal.

You were a gift from the Gym Leader Claire and were not trained by the mob for the long time until they tried getting you to be a Dragonite before the Elite Four. But this was too hard for them that they just tried finishing the Elite Four off with Lazorgator. You never had any special moments in the game until the final battle with Red, where you avenged your kin by taking out ATV the Dragonslayer. You're often paired up with Burrito the Espeon and there are many shipping stories about you two.

Since nothing is really remarkable about you, you have no special abilities.

In short, you are a Vanilla. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Jaybee was able to slay GODS while doing homework at his boarding school! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 10:12 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Jaybee, 

You are AJDNWW,the protagonist of Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal.

Your mission is to get rid of the pokemon gods/kings and their trainer, Red, so that you can get rid of the voices. You believe Red is the cause for this and are willing to stop him. You team up with Lazorgator, who is a valuable ally in finally defeating Red and his team. The voices definitely leave alone after this, but contrary to your belief, they still exist, and simply jump into Camila A Slash's mind. Being a great trainer, you have valuable TMs and pokemon that you can use to aid others in their struggle agaisnt threats.

You have 3 shots you can give to other players:

1 x Roleblock: You can reply during the night as follows "Night X- Giving USER the power to use HM STRENGTH!" USER will be able to use their amazing STRENGTH to decapacitate a player of their choice ONCE in the following nights.

1 x Lightning Rod: During the night, reply as follows: "Night X- ACE, help USER out!" You will order your Raticate, ACE, to aid USER in distracting another player's attention, instead becoming their target on following nights. 

1 x Rolecop: During the night, reply as follows, "Night X- Dr.Hoot, USER wants some help in finding information." You will order your Hoothoot, Dr. Hoot, to help USER in discovering another player's role in the following nights."

In short, you are the Role Supplier. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Refa was FINALLY able to be a TRUE PROPHET and help lead The Mob to victory. He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 9:49 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Refa,

You are Flareon the False Prophet, Red's Flareon in Twitch Plays Pokemon Red.

When The Mob first got you, you were still an Eevee, who spammed the useless move, Sand Attack, and usually ended up switching out with a strong Pokemon, which proceeded to get hit and faint despite the fact that the foe had less accuracy. The Mob, desiring a Pokemon which could learn Surf, tried to buy a Water Stone, but bought a Fire Stone instead, evolving you into Flareon. The Mob was outraged with this stream of events, and blamed you for the events of Bloody Sunday, calling you  False Prophet, the Dome's Messenger.

As you are the faithful servant of the Dome, you hold the power to defy the flames of Anarchy. Once in the game, during Anarchy phase, you may type in your role PM: "Using OVERHEAT to illuminate the darkness of Anarchy, lo and behold, the votals!"

The votals will be revealed at this very instant in the thread.

You also wish you could be of greater use for the Dome, yet you are merely a Flareon. Thus, except for this one shot, you have no special abilities.

With the death of your God, your desire for revenge upon the Anti-Mob burns brighter! You can now distribute 10 posts (per Anarchy phase) among players as follows:

"Night X- For the following Anarchy Phase, I will assign posts to the players as follows:
USER 1- W posts
USER 2- Y posts
USER 3- Z posts etc."

The players will get more posts to use up in the next Anarchy Phase.

In short, you are a 1x Vote Revealer (and now Backup Post Assigner). You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Shinori did his best to bring Zexy back to the Mob! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Shinori, 

You are Zexy, Camilla A Slash's Torchic from Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald.

You were the only Pokemon in the team for a good chunk of the game, with the mob refusing to catch any other Pokemon. When the Mob finally did catch other Pokemon, they realized that they didn't have any Pokemon to win against Roxanne, the first gym leader, who is a rock type gym leader. They caught a Marill and tried to use it but failed miserably, and the team kept dying until Marrill learned water gun. For a long time you were the highest levelled member of the team, even though you failed at carrying the team, since the mob refused to evolve you. After a  lot of madness involving switching the Pokemon roster, you were finally released in Mauville City, left for the dead. Legend has it that you were some sort of lover boy who fell for every chick that you saw, and that when you died, your soul was absorbed by Camilla's Shedinja, thus it became known as Zexinja! The Shedinja was instrumental in winning against Wattson, and the mob attributes this victory to your soul being present in this monstrous battle!

Since you're just a mere, lonely Torchic, you have no special abilities.

In short, you are a Vanilla. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

With that, the Anti-Mob has been eliminated. Congratulations to The Mob for winning Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia!

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

@Refa My apologies for doubting your Randa read, you were clearly just smarter than all of us :P

Just ignore all of the other times where I was obviously wrong for long periods of time and we good. =)

Thank you @Snike for taking over for me. didn't have enough time these past days. I don't feel likke a good job trying to convince you guys i was town, but i was glas i was able to save shinori N2

i feel really dumb for thinking baldrick and sb were town then realizing sb was scum after i died. the only scum i didn't suspect by d2 was baldrick tho. i guessed mack cuz he was really playing-it-safe lurkscum and so was bart to an extent. also sb seemed off

i never wanted to actually lynch ice sage i should have been clearer about that

Edited by Vi-astra

36 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

i feel really dumb for thinking baldrick and sb were town then realizing sb was scum after i died. the only scum i didn't suspect by d2 was baldrick tho. i guessed mack cuz he was really playing-it-safe lurkscum and so was bart to an extent. also sb seemed off

i never wanted to actually lynch ice sage i should have been clearer about that

vi-astra - 04/26/2018
I went back to sleep and had a dream about baldrick shooting me in the face

Little did you know

It wasn't a dream

It was a prophecy :Jaffar::Jaffar::Jaffar:

---

My biggest regret this game is not insisting on safeguarding shinori.

Edited by Baldrick

The second biggest is not asking eury about her results, since we blocked her N2. She caught one scum through her claim, and another through failing to claim.