Rate the Unit, Day 92: Brave Ephraim & Brave Veronica

Shiki

Selena. Her stat spread has a emphasis on Def/Spd which coupled with her above average Res makes Selena a pretty decent mixed tank. Her low Hp makes it kinda hard for her to be able to tank more than 2 hits and her lackluster Atk (even with the +Atk superboon is pretty low) means that she's extremely reliant on specials to deal damage. The main problem Selena faces is that being a mixed tank without Armor stats/Dragons Lightning Breath+ benefits is quite hard to pull off and without a Prf she's practically forced to use a Slaying Edge+Ignis or Wo Dao+Luna/Bonfire to be competent. Her stat spread isn't that bad but she's in dire need of a Prf weapon to get a niche of her own.

Rating: 3/10

Leo. He boasted the privilege of being the only Red mage Horse in the game for almost a year, and despite being so unique he's always been quite mediocre. His stat spread screams mage tank but horses have always favored offensive play thanks to their movement. Leo was a pretty niche choice to begin with as Sword Horses are plentiful and have a wide variety of roles to perform. His Prf weapon Brynhildr was outclassed by the healer buffs to Gravity+ but the weapon refinery gave him a new niche to work with, now instead of reducing movement it grants Leo more bulk against mages and if his Def is superior to the enemy mage they won't be able to double him. This cements his role as an anti-mage unit, the problem lies in Leo's subpar stats. Mages tend to have high Res and Leo's mediocre Atk will barely dent them even if he doubles them and he's practically forced to be +Def in order to activate Brynhildr's effect as his Def is too low otherwise and don't get me started on his matchups against Dragons/Armors, he just gets crushed against them. Leo has a relatively unique niche but said niche isn't really good nor helpful and his stats just make him bad a trying to do anything else.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena: She’s kind of an odd unit. Solid defense and speed, alright resistance, and very cruddy attack. She’ll rely a lot on favorable matchups to excel, but unlike other tanky reds, she’s not limited to the enemy phase due to her better than average speed. A Wo Dao is nearly essential to give her all the damage she can get from her specials since she’ll hit like a feather otherwise, and she’ll appreciate Steady Breath to help with her cooldowns as well as boosting her defense further. She requires work, but she’s not the bottom of the barrel. 5.5/10 *EDIT* I originally wrote she has mediocre Res, but it’s fine so I changed it. 

Leo: Pretty disappointed with my favorite Nohrian royal. Overall, his stats are unimpressive. His attack is mediocre, his speed is Reinhardt tier, and defense, while decent for a mage, isn’t reliable enough to rank on its own without buffs. Only his resistance and HP are particularly noteworthy. He’ll need a lot of support to function. He’s sort of built to be a magic tank, but he’ll likely be doubled to oblivion given how the majority of mages are pretty fast. While his refine patches this issue to a degree, he’ll still be very limited to the enemy phase as he’ll have a lot of trouble trying to one round melee and ranged units alike. One could attempt to give him CC with his refine and try to have him double with QR3, but it’s almost impossible to pull off without buffs, and even with them it can get very shaky. At least he can handle green mages decently. 5/10

Edited by SilvertheShadow

Selena - Sword units make for a large barrel and we finally hit the bottom. She can clutch an attack superboon like Fir and Caeda but those two got very good personal weapons to make up for the still middling attack stat. Selena's mixed bulk is considerable and it's backed up with enough speed to avoid doubles. Her HP is very low so she won't survive more than a single engagement. She'll perform at her best with an armorsmasher countering armor units at high tiers and occasionally trading with manaketes if they don't have swordbreaker. Not a good damage dealer and not a great tank. 2 out of 10. I wish the other Selena were in the game instead.

Leo - Cavs shouldn't tank, let alone mixed tank. 29 base attack is just not enough for the OHKO Blade option. Refined Brynhildr is truly an odd weapon. It has Parthia's base effect, and can avoid doubles if his defense exceeds a 2 range opponent. Most 2 range units forego defense, so this can proc often if you take Leo's defense superboon for a total of 29. Under base conditions, Def superboon Leo procs that secondary effect on over 90% of potential ranged opponents. However, his attack is so low and their res so typically high that he will often deal pitiful damage even with QR procing on enemy phase. Freedom from being doubled on either phase is great for such a slow unit, as is the damage mitigation on their first attack, but Leo might actually find the most use as a raven user. He's a bulkier Cecilia that way, but Cecilia is also unremarkable. 2 out of 10. His personal weapon ensures no other red tome is quite like him, but Leo can't compete well in what is already a fairly uncompetitive weapon type. 

Past Ratings

Spoiler
  1. Alfonse - 3
  2. Marth - 7
  3. Sharena - 3
  4. Jagen - 1
  5. Anna - 4.5
  6. Barst - 3
  7. Cain - 4
  8. Draug - 7.5
  9. Gordin - 5
  10. Jeorge - 5.5
  11. Abel - 5.5
  12. Linde - 9
  13. Minerva - Abstain
  14. Merric - 3.5
  15. Maria - 6
  16. Wrys - 3.5
  17. Ceada - Abstain
  18. Ogma - 4
  19. Catria - 4
  20. Est - 6
  21. Sheena - 6.5
  22. Cecilia - 4
  23. Clarine - 6.5
  24. Matthew - 4
  25. Palla - 2.5
  26. Roy -7
  27. Gwendolyn - 7.5
  28. Shanna - 4.5
  29. Bartre - 7
  30. Fae - 7.5
  31. Serra - 4
  32. Lissa - 2
  33. Y!Tiki - 8
  34. Lilina - 7
  35. Florina - 1.5
  36. M!Robin - 3.5
  37. Hector - 8
  38. Raven - 8.5
  39. Gaius - 4 
  40. Virion - 3.5
  41. Raigh - 1.5
  42. Sophia - 3.5
  43. Sully -2.5
  44. Cordelia -7
  45. Hawkeye - 5.5
  46. Nino - 8
  47. Felicia - 6.5
  48. Jakob - 1
  49. Fir - 4
  50. Eliwood - 5.5
  51. Donnel - 3.5
  52. Nowi - 8.5
  53. Frederick - 6.5
  54. Cherche - 7.5
  55. Saizo - 4
  56. Kagero - 4.5
  57. Lyn - 7
  58. Chrom - 5
  59. F!Corrin - 7
  60. Azura - 6.5
  61. Gunter - 3
  62. Camilla - 5.5
  63. Azama - 6.5
  64. Setsuna - 3.5
  65. Stahl - 2.5
  66. Lonqu - 3
  67. Hinoka - 7.5
  68. Oboro - 2.5
  69. Beruka - 6
  70. Arthur - 2
  71. Takumi - 5.5
  72. Sakura - 3
  73. Olivia - 7
  74. Henry - 2
  75. Subaki - 4.5
  76. Peri - 6.5
  77. Niles - 1.5
  78. Elise - 7.5
  79. Tharja - 5
  80. A!Tiki - 8
  81. Odin - 1 
  82. Effie - 7.5
  83. Lucina - 7
  84. M!Corrin - 6
  85. Ryoma - 5.5
  86. Hinata - 4.5
  87. Hana - 5.5
  88. Laslow - 3
  89. Selena - 2
  90. Leo - 2

Ratings I would change in retrospect: Gordin would be a 2.5, Cain would be a 3.5, Linde would be 7. Nowi would be an 8. And I'd drop Matthew and Saizo to 3.5. Beruka would be a 7. Caeda I'd rate a 6 now that I've been using her at 5 star.

Selena

(Finally a crummy sword unit I have experience using!)

Spoiler

Selene is what Odin wanted to be, a unit with good Speed, somewhat decent mixed bulk on top of middling to high HP, and Attack that the unit's base kit has ways of fixing. Selena, of course, has the advantage of being a melee unit, ergo she has a higher BST than Odin and pulls it off better, if I may say so myself.

Like Odin, Selena suffers from low Attack, which despite her good Speed means she won't be doing much damage even on doubles. Her Defense is also pretty decent, and her Resistance is a lot higher than most Sword units in general can ever say. The way Selena makes up for her low damage is dealing effective damage to Armors and also coming with Triangle Adept, a combo which is now considered for every Armor slayer for Arena Assault.

Her low Attack does mean that she isn't the most ideal pick, but if, for instance, you summoned her from the old Battling Michalis banner and you're stuck with a 5* crummy InfSword, but you don't have anyone who really wants her Armorslayer and so now you're stuck with this somewhat iffy unit, she can still be redeemed. The Wo Dao grants a solid amount of extra damage on Special Trigger, usually Moonbow or Bonfire, and can be further boosted by Wrath to bring Selena back up to the average damage most other Swords would be doing. Selena also has the advantage of pretty good Resistance, meaning she can take on the now growing pool of Green Manaketes fairly well.

I do want to emphasize the low Attack thing again, because her Attack is so low... yes she can be used, and yes her base kit makes her ready from the start, but there's so many other, better Infantry Sword units, and most of them have been just as common as Selena since game launch, and while most of them aren't quite as bulky, they did at least have just as much Speed on top of better Attack.

Selena is a unit who you have to WANT to really use, because unlike Odin, who despite being gutter trash was given one of the best tomes in the game, Selena comes with a niche, and you have to take her away from that niche to improve her battle quality.

Rating: 5/10 Selena isn't BAD by any means, but she is severely outclassed by many other swords in general. She was given the niche of being a Green killer from the start, and sticking to that niche is wise. But if you REALLY want to use her, she can be made into a much better unit, though she does still compete with others.

Leo

Spoiler

The Tomato Prince himself, who somehow barely managed to avoid having no stats at 30 or higher.

Leo was troubled from the start with his below average overall statline thanks both to being a Cavalier AND ranged unit. At game launch, the only way you could have been worse is if you were also a Veteran. Being the only Red Mage Cav at the time barely saved his usability, as he could at least still use Blarblade on a Cav Emblem team, but now there's another mounted Dark Mage who does Blarblade infinitely better.

Leo does at least come with a defensive niche. Brynhildr doesn't have that great an initial effect, but it becomes a lot more defensive on being forged, lowering the damage Leo takes from magic enemies by 30%, aka built in Sacred Cowl. He's actually able to survive even against +10 merge DB3 Heavy Blade +6 Atk/Spd field buff +Atk Reinhardt if Leo also carries the Deflect Magic SS as well as Distant Defense 3, BUT ANYWAYS.

The other effect Brynhildr's forge has of uniquity is disabling the follow-up of ranged units if they use any ranged weaponry and has less Defense than Leo, working his abnormally higher than usual Defense into his playstyle. This, combined with Leo also coming with the rare Quick Riposte 3 by default, makes Leo into a Ranged tank, since all of the most popular ranged units have crummy Defense.

It's also possible to give Leo Raudhrowl to improve his overall stat total when near allies, as well as Close Counter to make him into a fairly deadly wall, but at the cost of being guaranteed to get doubled. This is a lot deadlier than it sounds, as below-average becomes high if he gets a full Cav buffing. We are talking 52/31/41/42 stat spread on a +Def -Spd nature, coming from 3 ally Owltome and Hone/Fortify Cavalry.

Don't let me, who has yet to use Leo, try to tell you how to use him though. He has uses. But you have to dedicate to a defensive playstyle for Leo, because his offensive ability... sucks.

Rating: 5.5/10 Leo's been given a defensive niche against Ranged units with Brynhildr's refine, but his offensive ability is quite bad.

Selena - She's in an interesting position where she can make a variety of different natures viable. +ATK is a superboon and probably helps the most considering her already low ATK. +SPD brings her up to a respectable 38 which can easily push her over 40 with the right skills. Even +DEF is great, putting her at 35+ for some fun damage dealing builds. Her RES, while isn't amazing, also isn't complete trash. 28 neutral magical bulk could be a lot worse. With her base kit, she can run a decent budget green armor slaying set. (And don't forget that she has one of the best positioning skills in the game.) With Weapons like Safeguard/Wo Dao+Steady Breath, she can reach CRAZY high DEF, and do some massive damage with her special. With her high SPD and respectable RES, she can be a bit pesky to kill even if she isn't going to be running the best player phase builds. But she can competantly run a mixed phase set.  I'm going to give her a 6/10. She can run an easy budget set for AA and more expensive sets to make her really shine. Natures are flexible for the most part. She's common, so easy for merges. She does have a lot of competition though.

Leo - I feel like people are a little too hard on Leo. He's not great offensively. His tome's refinement is niche, but he's still one of two red mage cavs in the game. You're going to be disappointed if you try to run Leo like Eirika. One could run a -blade set on him to patch up his ATK. He has the mixed bulk to kind of run a scary Close Counter + QR set. Such a build is the best way to help him get his kill count. But with his refined Brynhildr, double Distant DEF or Fierce Stance + Distant DEF, he can become rather pesky to deal with. Most ranged units won't be able to deal with him in one shot and likely won't be able to double him because oddly enough, he can get pretty bulky. +DEF brings him to 29 DEF. Adding +6 or +12 to that easily makes him one of the bulkier mages in the game. As a cav, he can benefit from buffs. He's got his great movement (even if he's penalized a little bit for the dificult terrain on certain maps). He can run cav buffs to help out his teammates and even has some Ploy potential for mixed teams. He could benefit from RES ploy himself. I'll give him a 6/10. He has a niche that he fits into. No one else can really do what he does. He can safely bait out units that flimsier cavs can't. He has decent buff/debuff potential. However, his ATK is pretty bad, and the skills to patch it up are expensive. The units that he can counter are a very small portion of the cast. And he needs the support of a good team to make him shine. If he had more ATK, I could probably rate him higher. But as he is, I don't think he's trash.

Selena

• Defensive stat line, with good Spd, decent Def, passable Res, and low Atk.
    • Good green, mediocre red matchups on offense with a Wo Dao+/Moonbow set. She's held back by her low Atk, and her Spd, while good, is still in a spot where she has difficulty with Spd-stacked foes.
    • Very strong green, decent red one-range matchups on the enemy phase with a Steady Breath set. A powerful special activation helps mitigate her low Atk somewhat, though she will take a good chunk of damage from dragons and swords that double her.
  • She cannot provide much team support beyond the standard field/combat buff.

Overall, I give her 6 for combat (very strong green, decent red matchups on the enemy phase), and .5 for support (basic field/combat buff), for a total rating of 5.5/10.

Leo

• Magically bulky stat line, featuring decent Res, low Atk and Def, and poor Spd.
    • Brynhildr (if Leo initiates, restricts foe to using up to 1 mov on the next turn) is a mediocre utility weapon. Its refinement changes it to a decent magic-tanking tool (reduces damage from a tome's 1st hit by 30%). The effect refinement (prevents 2-range foes from making follow-up attacks if they have lower Def than Leo) makes him a decent 2-range check.
    • He has very strong green and strong red matchups on offense with a Rauðrblade+ set. He is dependent on buffs for this, however, so Dull Ranged and Divine Naga will effectively wipe out his combat capabilities.
    • He is capable of acting as a 2-range check with Brynhildr (Eff), but he will take a good amount of damage from physical foes. He can run a Close Counter/Rauðrblade+ set, though this suffers from the same buff-negating weakness as a fully Player Phase focused set does.
  • As a cavalry unit, he can provide cavalry field/combat buffs to his allies. He has some ploy capability with his decent Res.

Overall, I give him 7 for combat (very strong green, strong red matchups with a buff-dependent  Rauðrblade+ set), and 1.5 for support (cavalry field/combat buff, some ploy capability), for a total rating of 7/10.

Having personally tried out both his Rauðrblade+ set and his Brynhildr (Eff) set (though I admittedly just stuck Bryhildr on top of the CC set I ran with Rauðrblade), I must say I prefer the more general combat capabilities of the -blade set. I ended up lowering his combat score by .5 for being so buff-dependent, but unless Dull Ranged suddenly becomes everyone's most popular B Passive, I don't intend to lower it any more.

~

Scoring method:

Spoiler

Units are evaluated based on both their combat performance and their team support capabilities (i.e. their whole contribution to a team).

• Combat performance is judged by matchups, especially against enemies that are at triangle disadvantage or neutral to the unit. Performance against more relevant meta threats is more valuable than performance against units that are rarely seen. Triangle Adept sets are not considered, though they might be noted. Scale of 0 to 10.
    • Sustainability and filling a useful niche are given small bonuses, when applicable.
    • I will look at least one PP-focused and one EP-focused skill set for each unit, but only evaluate based on performance for whichever phase I deem the unit to be stronger on.
  • Support capabilities are decided by how much support a unit can provide (without horribly compromising their combat capabilities), and how valuable I feel that support is. Scale of 0 to 3.
  • At the end, the combat and support scores will be weighted (with a heavy focus on combat performance), combined, and rounded to the nearest .5 to obtain the total rating. Dancers and Singers will get +1 point to their total rating (not to exceed 10), because I value Dance/Sing utility highly.

This method of evaluation essentially compares each unit to a hypothetical "god unit" who is stellar at everything, instead of each unit to each other.

All my ratings.

Edited by LordFrigid

Selena: Her defense and speed are great, but her attack is low and her resistance and HP are kind of lacking. She won't be tanking things like Hinata, and even though she has high speed she still won't reach the levels of someone like Lyn. Her Armorslayer is better off replaced, but she does come with Triangle Adept; that can be useful if you don't wanna switch out that skill. She has good green unit match-ups, of course, but she won't fare as well against other reds, and blues will annihilate her entirely! She's honestly just outclassed by pretty much every other sword person, even with preferred IVs. 3/10

Abstain from Leo, he's the one Nohr sibling I have yet to summon.

I'll abstain from voting on Selena, since I've never used her for anything but fodder.

Leo

Soo, the tomato prince comes with another strange stat-spread for his class. His attack is unimpressive and basically forces him to have a boon in it to simply be average, while his speed is simply too low to really do anything with. His bulk is decent, but he can't really do anything meaningful with it, due to his low attack. He used to be the only red tome cav option, but has since gotten competition from someone who better fits the optimal use of the class. Horse buffs are the only way to really get him going. His improved weapon does expand his niche as a tank, but, again, his low damage output still hampers it in all the meaningful ways it could be used. Not to mention, to make it ideal he needs a defense boon, which again leaves his attack in a pitiful state. Overall, while he may be a solid option for a cav team, he in no way makes himself an essential part of it. He may be unique but still more of a novelty to have and use. 4.0

Edited by Nanima

Selena: 4.29
Leo: 4.64

Now we're moving on to banners. We will start with Family Bonds. And yes, it's another Red-only round!

Eirika, Restoration Lady

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
39/42/45
23/26/30
32/35/38
23/26/30
24/28/31

Base Skills:

Sieglinde ( At start of turn, grants Atk+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn. )
Pivot
( - )

( - )
Drag Back
Hone Spd

Seliph, Heir of Light

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
44/47/50
31/34/37
21/24/27
26/30/33
19/22/25

Base Skills:

Tyrfing
Rally Speed
( - )

HP+
Brash Assault
( - )

Eirika - Nino's Best Friend has seen better days since the addition of seals and the early meta shift to _____ emblem teams. But her balanced stat spread benefits from the new unique refinement. Eirika's best asset is her 35 speed, and you can patch the attack stat with a superboon. Depending on what buffs she can absorb, her mixed bulk and offense can suddenly be considerable during combat. 5 out of 10. Fun to use, but not meta relevant. You have to have an entire team built around the task of making her a good unit.

Seliph - basically Laslow until he borrowed Daddy's sword. Now Seliph will survive mages and few swordies can stake that claim especially when said mage has swordbreaker. He's also got better than average physical bulk with a massive HP stat. 47 is the highest you get as a non armor unit unless your name is Bartre, so Seliph can panic ploy and infantry pulse if your team calls for it. Seliph isn't bad as a tank, there just isn't much of a reason to have him as the red on your team over the dragon killer options or the incredible stats of Ayra, Leif, Zelgius etc. 5.5 out of 10. As for the comparison with Sigurd, Sigurd can benefit from horse buffs and has more impressive stats despite being a horse unit. But I wouldn't say Seliph is totally powercreeped by him.

Past Ratings 

Spoiler
  1. Alfonse - 3
  2. Marth - 7
  3. Sharena - 3
  4. Jagen - 1
  5. Anna - 4.5
  6. Barst - 3
  7. Cain - 4
  8. Draug - 7.5
  9. Gordin - 5
  10. Jeorge - 5.5
  11. Abel - 5.5
  12. Linde - 9
  13. Minerva - Abstain
  14. Merric - 3.5
  15. Maria - 6
  16. Wrys - 3.5
  17. Ceada - Abstain
  18. Ogma - 4
  19. Catria - 4
  20. Est - 6
  21. Sheena - 6.5
  22. Cecilia - 4
  23. Clarine - 6.5
  24. Matthew - 4
  25. Palla - 2.5
  26. Roy -7
  27. Gwendolyn - 7.5
  28. Shanna - 4.5
  29. Bartre - 7
  30. Fae - 7.5
  31. Serra - 4
  32. Lissa - 2
  33. Y!Tiki - 8
  34. Lilina - 7
  35. Florina - 1.5
  36. M!Robin - 3.5
  37. Hector - 8
  38. Raven - 8.5
  39. Gaius - 4 
  40. Virion - 3.5
  41. Raigh - 1.5
  42. Sophia - 3.5
  43. Sully -2.5
  44. Cordelia -7
  45. Hawkeye - 5.5
  46. Nino - 8
  47. Felicia - 6.5
  48. Jakob - 1
  49. Fir - 4
  50. Eliwood - 5.5
  51. Donnel - 3.5
  52. Nowi - 8.5
  53. Frederick - 6.5
  54. Cherche - 7.5
  55. Saizo - 4
  56. Kagero - 4.5
  57. Lyn - 7
  58. Chrom - 5
  59. F!Corrin - 7
  60. Azura - 6.5
  61. Gunter - 3
  62. Camilla - 5.5
  63. Azama - 6.5
  64. Setsuna - 3.5
  65. Stahl - 2.5
  66. Lonqu - 3
  67. Hinoka - 7.5
  68. Oboro - 2.5
  69. Beruka - 6
  70. Arthur - 2
  71. Takumi - 5.5
  72. Sakura - 3
  73. Olivia - 7
  74. Henry - 2
  75. Subaki - 4.5
  76. Peri - 6.5
  77. Niles - 1.5
  78. Elise - 7.5
  79. Tharja - 5
  80. A!Tiki - 8
  81. Odin - 1 
  82. Effie - 7.5
  83. Lucina - 7
  84. M!Corrin - 6
  85. Ryoma - 5.5
  86. Hinata - 4.5
  87. Hana - 5.5
  88. Laslow - 3
  89. Selena - 2
  90. Leo - 2
  91. Eirika - 5
  92. Seliph - 5.5

Ratings I would change in retrospect: Gordin would be a 2.5, Cain would be a 3.5, Linde would be 7. Nowi would be an 8. And I'd drop Matthew and Saizo to 3.5. Beruka would be a 7. Caeda I'd rate a 6 now that I've been using her at 5 star.

Edited by Glennstavos

Both of them are opposites in a way:

• Eirika: Impressive Speed stat allowing her to double a lot of enemies, good mixed defenses to take both physical and magical hits, she's mostly known for being the OG Buffer because of her base kit with Nino being her best friend, and she can still do the work as a buffer, especially with the tactics skills, her attack is very low so she will need an Attack boon to deal more damage and her weapon refined is busted, she gets what she gives basically, as the buffs that her allies have become drives for her once her weapon is refined, she can't take many hits though, but with the correct setup and if on mixed teams, Eirika can take care of herself and her allies in the battlefield, 7/10

• Seliph: Has a high HP and Defense stat to take many hits, high attack power to deal a lot of damage, has bad matchups against faster and magical units due to his poor speed and resistance, his weapon has a very bad effect, but with Refinery, he can get his father's weapon and his magical matchups are better unless it's Dragons, with his high HP he can abuse of Panic Ploy, Infantry Pulse and Boost skills to make your opponent have a bad day, he's a good unit, not as good as his father, but he's still good, just work with his speed and you'll be set, 6/10
Edited by Simpsons138

Despite my title, I'll do my best to be as impartial as possible here.

Eirika. Her stat spread is very similar to that of Selena, but she trades some Def in exchange of Hp and 1 point of Atk which increases her magical bulk a bit. Just like Selena she suffers from having a balanced spread. What sets her apart is her ability to support other units thanks to her Prf weapon Sieglinde which has Hone Atk built in, alongside her default Hone Spd she's capable to granting +4 Atk/Spd at the start of the turn, while Sacred Seals allow other units to perform the same role they also helped Eirika allowing her to buff 3 stats at once (4 if she uses a Rally assist). This cemented her as a pretty good buffbot and one of the best units to bring along Bladetome mages. The weapon refinery gave her the ability to recieve the buffs she grants in a Drive form which allows her to be a bit more offensive while still focusing on her support role. Eirika is capable of reaching armor tier stats thanks to her refine but in order to reach that level one has to build their team around her which can be a huge turn off as Armored units don't need much support to get all that power. Still, she's one of the best support units alongside the likes of Marth but below dancers.

Rating: 6/10 She's 10,000,000/10 in my heart though

Seliph. His stats are quite a mess. He has high Atk, above average Def and a mammoth Hp. This makes him work as a Panic Ploy tank but outside of that he doesn't really have much of a niche. His Prf weapon Tyrfing is a joke and should not be considered at all, and his Sidegrade Divine Tyrfing gives him a weird anti-mage niche thanks to it's damage reduction properties. He can do a good job with a Warding Breath build to counter dragons but he pales against Roy in this job and against general units he's weaker than Hinata or Chrom. Seliph isn't that bad but his spread doesn't do him any favors, making him outclassed in everything but taking magic hits to the face (Distant Counter nullifies Divine Tyrfing+Deflect Magic which makes him survive almost every magic hit so it's not an option).

Edited by Alexmender

15 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Seliph isn't that bad but his spread doesn't do him any favors, making him outclassed in everything but taking magic hits to the face (Distant Counter nullifies Divine Tyrfing so it's not an option).

I think you're thinking of Urvan because Tyrfing reduces damage from the first magic attack, not the second.

Eirika - She's amazing support, and surprisingly bulky.  Like SS, her attack leaves much to be desired.  But that's okay, because her job is to pass out buffs, and she's excellent at that.  I'm the horrible person that put Escape Route in her B slot, so she can tank a hit, then ensure that she'll be next to someone at the end of the phase.  Unlike Marth, there's several weapons and a skill that put a damper on her job.  5/10

Seliph - Slow?  Check.  Bulky?  Hoo boy.  Take Hinata, and make him a little less physically bulky, and it's Seliph.  Can safely take Speed as a dump stat, and can also run some really stupid Boost builds thanks to his sky-high HP.  Couple that with a personal weapon that halves magic damage, and he becomes a lot harder to ORKO.  Like Hinata, he can survive every single vanilla melee hero on initiation, but his build is a lot more specific (Safeguard+ with Def refine, Fury, Close Def).  7/10 for more flexibility than Hinata.

33 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I think you're thinking of Urvan because Tyrfing reduces damage from the first magic attack, not the second.

And also Crusader's Ward, the only thing that can work with Seliph is Deflect Magic against magic users

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Ugh, that's what happens when I type too fast, I meant Divine Tyrfing+Deflect Magic to survive every kind of magic hit. Thanks for the correction!

Eirika - When she first came out, her ability to buff was her best niche. Unfortunately, while she had better merge potential, her brother was a more ideal color and had better offensive potential. Since refinements and whatnot, Eirika has really come along. She's one of the few units who can buff all four stats by herself. And her combat potential has improved as well since her refinement lets her soak up buffs from surrounding teammates which means she can benefit from what she gives to others. Her fairly balanced defensive stats and adequate HP let her run a fairly decent DC set. Her biggest problem is her low ATK. Thankfully, she has a superboon taking her from 26 base to 30. I'm going to give her a 7 out of 10. Her combat performance isn't going to be on par with a lot of purely offensive sword units, but she can play two roles on her team which makes her very valuable. On top of that, she's more common and easier to merge than her twin. Her buffs can be ployed unfortunately, but she's still top-notch for -blade mages. 

Seliph - People tend to put him in trash tier. He's slow, but he can hit hard and take a hit...but because he's slow, he'll probably be getting doubled. Before refines, he was a pretty common choice for a Brave Build. With 37 ATK (with a boon), he was going to be leaving a dent in some folks. Not a fabulous build, but it worked for him. Now, with access to Divine Tyrfing, he has more potential. He has more of a RES stat than his father so more magical soak. But he loses out on Crusader's Ward and the extra movement/buffs horses get. His high HP does give him some good ploy potential. With Deflect Magic, he can actually survive a great deal of magical threats in the game, even Reinhardt. I'll give him a 5 out of 10. He's pretty flexible to build and relatively easy to merge but also fairly expensive. He can tank magic! But that only does so much for him if he can't counter. 

Eirika

Spoiler

Eirika, strictly as a unit and not as a buffer, is interesting. Her speed is quite good, and her HP lets her take one solid hit without dying, but her other stats are below average. Her Defense being as low as it is on a Melee unit is kinda bad, while her low Attack is slightly forgiven by having a Personal weapon making up the difference... kind of. Her resistance being below-average isn't quite that big a detrament, but it's certainly not removing as much damage as it could be. She's actually similar to Selena, if Selena had better Attack in favor of the decent bulk she has.

Eirika is, of course, a support unit. Sieglinde boosts the Attack of allies by 3 (before refine) or 4 (after refine), and she comes with Hone Speed by default. All she'd need now is a Hone/Fortify/Tactics Sacred Seal and all of a sudden a Bladetome just got a boost of 12-16 damage. Of course, she can buff other allies, but that's a lot of buffs on one target just from standing next to Eirika.

Sieglinde's refine is very interesting, however, as the highest Field Buff value of each stat on each of Eirika's allies within 2 spaces is added to her own stats as a Combat buff. Eirika's average statline becomes slightly better, and she still gets the benefits of Field Buffs from other units.

Unfortunately, while the effect from Sieglinde is nice, I kinda wish Eirika could get the same effect that Fresh Bouquet and Ardent Service had, as that'd make her even deadlier due to not needing a unit to pack an extra Hone skill if she could give the buff to herself, but she's still good. Her below-average statline doesn't do many favors, but she can still enable units to enter combat strongly, while still maintaining a presence with the right skills. Having as much Speed as she has helps to.

Rating: 7.5/10 Eirika has good support ability, as well as the ability to turn her supporting into buffs for herself. Having to rely on buffs given to others does hurt her a bit, in that she can't go off on her own like her Brother can, but having the ability to grant a number of buffs to her allies alone is enough reason to get her.

Seliph

Spoiler

Seliph is weird, and not in the good way. He has a decent Attack stat, but a bad Speed stat and average Defense. His Resistance doesn't do him any favors either. His HP, however, is among the best in the game, enabling Panic Ploy and Infantry Pulse usability.

Tyrfing is also not that great a personal weapon... okay it sucks. Alfonse's Folkvangr is similar, but it at least gives a decent boost to Alfonses highest stat. Seliph doesn't even get a signifigant Defense boost from Tyrfing. It's actually weaker than Defiant Defense 2.

Before Seliph got access to Divine Tyrfing, it would have been better to give Seliph some other weapon and hope he does decent there, because he has a lot of competition otherwise. Now that he has Divine Tyrfing though... well, it's a nice effect at least. Improves his ability to take damage from mages at least.

I feel Seliph could have been better. His Attack is pretty good, but his Defense is only average, and his Speed and Resistance being poor, hurts his diversity in play style, and in most cases he underperforms.  While having as good an HP stat as he has is fine, there are other Sword units with just as much HP, and it's not like they even need HP to be that high to enable Infantry Pulse and Panic Ploy.

Also, his base kit is horrible.

Can Seliph be good: Yes. Tyrfing improves his mage countering abilities, and his Defense is high enough that it can be improved upon to make Seliph able to mix tank a bit. But there are better infantry swords.

Rating: 5/10 Seliph can be made into a good unit, but his low Speed hurts a lot, as he WILL be doubled and still take a good amount of damage from attacks due to average Defense and low Resistance. Having as much HP as he does, however, is good, if unnecessary.

Finally, we're done with the launch units.

Eirika

Before refinement, she was mostly a dedicated buffbot due to her poor offensive statline, even when compared to launch units. However due to bladetomes being very common then, she carved out her own niche. Refinery allowed her to copy the buffs of her allies, and as those buffs are invisible, they can stack with visible buffs up to +12, giving it great synergy with tactic and wave skills. Still, she does require being near her allies and a specific team composition which limits her flexibility. But I do like that they made her refinement complement her niche rather than trying to completely change her. 7/10

Seliph

If I thought Eirika's statline was bad, his is even worse, with way too much put into HP. Before refinement he was basically the bottom of the barrel. After refinement, he gets Sigurd's ability to tank magic when combined with the deflect magic sacred seal, but that's about it. His stats are still bad and there are high Res swords who can tank magic normally, and DC swords who can retaliate against mages instead of purely tanking the hit. 3/10

Edited by Korath88

Eirika: She has fantastic speed and decent resistance, but her attack is middling and she'll likely need some buffs. As for GIVING buffs, she's one of the best! She can buff up to, what, four stats at once? She can do fine in combat, and with inheritance she can rise above most other red swords, but her real strength is those buffs she gives. She's great for teams, especially when buffing a unit like Nino. 7/10

Seliph: Having one of the highest HP stats for any non-armored unit in the game, good attack, and good defense makes Seliph a bruiser, but his resistance is awful and he honestly feels like a slightly better Hinata. Even with his Tyrfing, he doesn't seem to really do as well as many other sword units, like any of the Falchion users, Ike, Eirika, Lyn, or even Male Corrin. 5/10

Seliph

• Physical stat line, featuring high HP, good Atk, decent Def, and low Spd and Res.
    • Tyrfing (+4 Def in combat when below 50% HP) is an ineffective defensive tool, though it could come in handy for some Brash Assault sets.
    • Access to Divine Tyrfing (mitigates 50% of the first hit per combat from a tome user) is a powerful defensive tool, effectively giving him a tome-specific Aegis for the first enemy hit.
    • His Player Phase is inhibited by his low Spd. He can run a Brave Sword set for decent green and mediocre red performance. He can also run a highly gimmicky set involving Tyrfing, Bonfire, Brazen Atk/Def, Brash Assault, and the Heavy Blade seal, which gets great results against axes and decent results against Swords when below 50% HP, but it's prohibitively painful to set up in the Arena, and dragons and Close Counter tomes will knock him right out on the counterattack.
    • Strong green, decent red performance on the enemy phase with a Divine Tyrfing/Distant Counter set. Divine Tyrfing shines against green mages, though he must KO them on the counterattack to avoid taking a good chunk of damage from any follow up attacks.
  • His high HP stat allows him to provide Panic Ploy support to his teammates.

Overall, I give him 7 for combat (strong green, decent red matchups on the enemy phase), and 1 for support (basic field/combat buff, Panic Ploy capability), for a total rating of 6.5/10.

Eirika

• Balanced stat line featuring good Spd, ok Res, mediocre Def, and low Atk.
    • Sieglinde (built-in Hone Atk 2) is a solid support weapon. Its refinements upgrade the built-in Hone Atk 2 to Hone Atk 3, which is better. The effect refinement (checks for field buffs on allies within 2 spaces; Eirika receives the highest value field buff for each stat as a combat buff) enhances her combat capabilities while maintaining her strong support niche.
    • Very strong green, poor red matchups on offense with a basic Fury set, +4/4/0/0 field buffs, and +4/4/0/0 combat buffs (enemies were given +3/3/3/3 field buffs). Her red matchups are affected by low Atk and good-but-not-great Spd.
    • Very strong green, passable red matchups on defense with a Distant Counter set, +4/4/0/0 field buffs, and +4/4/3/3 combat buffs (from a teammate buffed by Sieglinde, Hone Spd, and Rally Def/Res).
  • Sieglinde (with or without the Effect refinement) is a great support option that allows her to buff her teammates without consuming a passive or assist slot. She has some Ploy capability with her ok Res stat.

Overall, I give her 7 for combat (very strong green, passable red matchups on defense), and 2.5 for support (basic field/combat buff, extra buff potential through Sieglinde, some Ploy capability), for a total rating of 7/10.

Eirika's combat revolves around having buffed allies nearby, and being buffed herself. I took the liberty of assuming that she was on a team that could provide her with +4/4/0/0 buffs. Maximizing her combat performance requires a Tactics team, which allows her to stack up +6/6/6/6 field buffs with +6/6/6/6 combat buffs. I did not want to go so far as to assume a Tactics team, though. I suspect that she could use Def/Res Link (possibly in conjunction with Swap) fairly well on a non-Tactics team, which would allow her to provide buffs to all stats without consuming her assist slot. However, I have neither the resources nor the inclination to test this for myself.

~

Scoring method:

Spoiler

Units are evaluated based on both their combat performance and their team support capabilities (i.e. their whole contribution to a team).

• Combat performance is judged by matchups, especially against enemies that are at triangle disadvantage or neutral to the unit. Performance against more relevant meta threats is more valuable than performance against units that are rarely seen. Triangle Adept sets are not considered, though they might be noted. Scale of 0 to 10.
    • Sustainability and filling a useful niche are given small bonuses, when applicable.
    • I will look at least one PP-focused and one EP-focused skill set for each unit, but only evaluate based on performance for whichever phase I deem the unit to be stronger on.
  • Support capabilities are decided by how much support a unit can provide (without horribly compromising their combat capabilities), and how valuable I feel that support is. Scale of 0 to 3.
  • At the end, the combat and support scores will be weighted (with a heavy focus on combat performance), combined, and rounded to the nearest .5 to obtain the total rating. Dancers and Singers will get +1 point to their total rating (not to exceed 10), because I value Dance/Sing utility highly.

This method of evaluation essentially compares each unit to a hypothetical "god unit" who is stellar at everything, instead of each unit to each other.

All my ratings.

Edit: It hasn't been very long since the last one, but here's a color breakdown of the final RTU averages for the launch units:

Spoiler

xq5uKU8.png

Edited by LordFrigid

I can finally just laze around for a day.

I abstain my vote on Eirika.

Here is how my criteria are rated:

Spoiler

Mobility:
Armor units are 0/10. Infantry units are 5/10. Cavalry units are 8/10. Flying units are 9/10. Units with unique mobility skills will bump up their score.
Range:
Melee units are 0/10. Distant Counter Weapon melee units are 5/10. Ranged units are 10/10.
Player Phase Raw Performance:
This is based on the W:L:I ratio. Enemies will have a set up of +5, +Spd, Moonbow, and Fury. The unit will be +0, may not use Breakers, and will not have Chills or Ploys activate. Units may have access to buffs (usually, +4 to any two stats for infantry and armors, and 6/6/0/0 or 0/0/6/6 for cavalry and fliers). I would also list the build used to achieve that ratio. I think the following formula is pretty reasonable:
(W%) - (L%*0.25) = Raw Performance
Player Phase Weighted Performance:
Since most units can get a raw performance score of at least 5, setting 5 as 0 for the weighted performance makes more sense in judging how good a unit is.
(Raw Performance - 5) * 2 = Weighted Performance
Player Phase Independence:
This just means how reliant the unit is on buffs. If I take off the buffs and the unit still performs pretty well, they will get a good score. The formula is that same as the raw performance:
(W%) - (L%*0.25) = Independence
Enemy Phase Raw Performance:
See Above.
Enemy Phase Weighted Performance:
See Above.
Enemy Phase Independence:
See Above.
Ease of Use:
This is an average of the mobility and range scores.
Performance:
This consolidates the weighted performance and independence scores into one score, and uses the higher of Player Phase or Enemy Phase. This also means that the build used in weighted performance may not necessarily be their best build, since there may be an alternative build with a slightly worse performance but have much higher independence.
(Weighted Performance * 0.8) + (Raw Performance * 0.1) + (Independence * 0.1) = Performance
Support:
Most units by default will be 0/10. Units with 30+ Res start from 1/10. Dagger units start from 1/10. Healers start from 2/10. Buffers start from 3/10. Fliers start from 4/10. Dancers/Singers start from 5/10. Other unique support skills may further boost their score.
Other:
If the unit has some unique application or fun build, it will be noted here. For example, since Raven mages have a performance penalty, they will get some extra points here for being relevant and viable in certain team compositions.

Familiarity/Experience:
This just means how familiar I am with this particular unit or type of unit in Arena. If it is a low number, that means you should take the following rating number with a grain of salt since I do not have much experience with this particular unit and/or type of unit.
Rating:
The rating is how good I think a unit is. Here is how I weigh each criterion:
Ease of Use 4/10
Performance: 5/10
Support: 1/10
Other: If the unit got some unique application or fun build, they will get a boost to their rating.

Ease of Use 3/10
Performance: 6/10
Other: If the unit got some unique application or fun build, they will get a boost to their rating.

Ease of Use 2/10
Performance: 7/10

Notes:
1. A unit's build in raw performance will not take into account a unit's support build, Raven build, or any other builds. Likewise, a unit's ease of use, support, and other criteria will not take into account the unit's raw performance build.
2. Since healers' Firesweep build [+Atk, Pain [Dazzling Staff], Attack +3, Wrathful Staff, Attack +3] requires the user to do two rounds of combat to measure how good it is, that overwhelmingly skews the combat results for healers, so I decided to tone down their performance by using Brazen Atk/Spd-Desperation and taking away 10 HP or 25% of max HP, which ever is greater.
3. The build used in raw/weighted performance might not be the build with the best score. If there is an alternative build with a slightly less performance but much higher independence, that build will be used instead.
4. Axe and dagger versions of Wo Dao are not available in the regular summoning pool yet, but I think they will be added in the future, so I am using Giant Spoon and Lethal Carrot.

Experimental Stuff:

Adjusted Performance: Red, blue, and green units will have blue, green, and red match ups discounted . Colorless units will probably have melee match ups discounted.

Revised Ease of Use #1:

Movement

1 Movement = 0
2 Movement = 2
3 Movement = 3
Go on Trenches = +0.5
Unimpeded by Trenches = +0.5
Go on Forests = +0.5
Unimpeded by Forests =+0.5
Go on Obstacles = +0.5
Unimpeded by Obstacles = +0.5
Exclusive Movement Effects = +1

Armor = 2 = 0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5
Infantry = 3.5 = 2+0.5+0.5+0.5 = 3.5
Cavalry = 3.5 = 3+0.5 = 3.5
Flier = 5 = 2+0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5+0.5

Weapon Range:

Melee = 0
Distant Counter = 2
Ranged = 4

Revised Ease of Use #2:

Melee Armor = 0
Ranged Armor = 3
Melee Infantry = 5
Melee Cavalry = 5
Melee Flier = 7
Ranged Infantry = 7
Ranged Cavalry = 8
Ranged Flier = 9

Disclosures:
I have a strong bias for non-armor Player Phase ranged units. My experience with melee and armor units in Arena is pretty minimal, so my rating for them is mostly based on theory. My Arena core consists of BH!Lyn, Reinhardt, and Olivia. I am usually in Tier 20, but I may drop to Tier 19 if I do not fish for points.

Other:

Spoiler

Template

— — — — — — — ◆Red◆ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ◾Blue◾ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ⬟Green⬟ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ●Colorless● — — — — — — —

Mobility: /10
Range: /10
Player Phase Raw Performance: /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase Weighted Performance: /10
Player Phase Independence: /10 — #:#:#
[+Boon, -Bane, Weapon, Special, A, B, Sacred Seal, #/#/#/#]
Enemy Phase Raw Performance: /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase Weighted Performance: /10
Enemy Phase Independence: /10 — #:#:#

Ease of Use: /10
Performance: /10
Support: /10
Other: /10

Familiarity/Experience: /10
Rating: /10

Summary:

_______ got bad/okay/good/stellar combat performance.

She/He can the support the team with Ploys.

She/He can support the team with daggers/Light Breath and Dark Breath.

She/He is a great mobility support unit as a flier.

She/He can also run Firesweep-Hit and Run as a flier unit.

She/He can run a Firesweep-Poison Strike-Poison Strike.

She/He can run Wrathful Staff-Dazzling Staff to emulate Firesweep archers.

She/He can run a Raven set.

— — — — — — — ◆Red◆ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ◾Blue◾ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ⬟Green⬟ — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — ●Colorless● — — — — — — —

Player Phase General Performance (Raw): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase General Performance (Weighted): /10
Player Phase General Performance (Independence): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Raw — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Weighted — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Independence — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase General Performance (Raw): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase General Performance (Weighted): /10
Enemy Phase General Performance (Independence): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Raw — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Weighted— No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Independence — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#

Ease of Use 1: 2|3.5|5|4|5.5|7|6|7.5|9 /10
Ease of Use 2: 0|3|5|7|8|9 /10

Rating 1: /10
Rating 2: /10

Summary:

_______ got bad/okay/good/stellar combat performance.

She/He can the support the team with Ploys.

She/He can support the team with daggers/Light Breath and Dark Breath.

She/He is a great mobility support unit as a flier.

She/He can also run Firesweep-Hit and Run as a flier unit.

She/He can run a Firesweep-Poison Strike-Poison Strike.

She/He can run Wrathful Staff-Dazzling Staff to emulate Firesweep archers.

She/He can run a Raven set.

— — — — — — — ◆Eirika◆ — — — — — — —

Mobility: 5/10
Range: 0/10
Player Phase Raw Performance: 7.38/10 — 197:23:39
Player Phase Weighted Performance: 4.77/10
Player Phase Independence: 1.91/10 — 56:26:177
[+Atk, -Res, Sieglinde [special][1 Ally], Moonbow, Life and Death, Desperation, Hone Speed, Speed +3, 4+4/4+4/0/0]
Enemy Phase Raw Performance: 6.84/10 — 181:15:63
Enemy Phase Weighted Performance: 3.69/10
Enemy Phase Independence:2.61 /10 — 84:66:109
[+Atk, -Res, Sieglinde [special][1 Ally], Moonbow, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Hone Speed, Speed +3, 4+4/4+4/0/0]

Ease of Use: 2.5/10
Performance: 4.74/10
Support: 3/10
Other: 0/10

Familiarity/Experience: 1/10
Rating: 3.5 - 4 - 4 /10

Summary:

Eirika got okay combat performance.

— — — — — — — ◆Eirika◆ — — — — — — —

Player Phase General Performance (Raw): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase General Performance (Weighted): /10
Player Phase General Performance (Independence): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Raw — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Weighted — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10
Player Phase Adjusted Performance (Independence — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase General Performance (Raw): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase General Performance (Weighted): /10
Enemy Phase General Performance (Independence): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Raw — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Weighted— No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10
Enemy Phase Adjusted Performance (Independence — No Red/Blue/Green/Colorless/Melee/Ranged/Physical/Magical): /10 — #:#:#

Ease of Use 1: 2|3.5|5|4|5.5|7|6|7.5|9 /10
Ease of Use 2: 0|3|5|7|8|9 /10

Rating 1: /10
Rating 2: /10

Summary:

Edited by XRay

Eirika: 6.55
Seliph: 5.11

@LordFrigid I noticed that we have different averages (e.g. Odin). Did I miscalculate somewhere?

Ephraim, Restoration Lord

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
42/45/48
32/35/38
22/25/29
29/32/35
17/20/23

Base Skills:

Siegmund ( At start of turn, grants Atk+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn. )
( - )
Moonbow

( - )
Seal Def
Threaten Def

Julia, Naga's Blood

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
34/38/41
32/35/38
23/26/30
13/17/20
29/32/35

Base Skills:

Naga ( Effective against dragon foes. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+2 during combat. )
( - )
Dragon Fang

Resistance+
( - )
Breath of Life

27 minutes ago, The Priest said:

I noticed that we have different averages (e.g. Odin). Did I miscalculate somewhere?

I might have just mistyped. I’ll have a look later.

Edit: Fixed Odin & Robin (not sure how I messed up Robin's as badly as I did...) and edited in the correct image.

Edited by LordFrigid