foxysauce

I am currently looking for collaborators on a project to create simple, Fire Emblem themed miniatures for use in tabletop games or possibly say, a themed chess board. I have purchased a 3D printer and spent the necessary time fine tuning it, and I am confident it is up to the task! :D: 

But now I need some help! I'm looking for someone with experience creating digital 3D models to help bring this vision to life. I am willing to pay for commission designs or if you'd like I'd be happy to print out some of your other designs and send them to you in return. Let us be allies in this project!

My ambition is to create simple, generic ones, in the style of the old GBA battle sprites for each class. 

image.png.59cb5e70b72bf041aefc2ca3d447198a.pngimage.png.b12b419ecf0573a7f4d7b7b70866a13d.pngimage.png.82832f76b9927141b8706ba3a284a98b.pngimage.png.6ee306cf51270b95f6d908af36d5aa3e.pngimage.png.d02156736700114fe6d76ab330b245ff.pngimage.png.0c33f701b9487541325f849b8f278746.pngetc. 

They don't need to be immensely detailed or very high polygon. (: I think it would be great if we could bring some of the charm the GBA sprites had to real life. ^^ 

If you're interested in joining forces or know someone who might be let me know! Send me a message or we can talk here in the topic. You can also send me an email at cirquemakalii@gmail.com

And if anyone else has any Fire Emblem 3D models they want to see brought to life, I'm just itching to print things! ^^ 

@Solvaij The files start out in stl format and then I run them through a slicer program called Cura that converts thm into G-code. So if you send me an stl I should be able to print it. ^^ 

• 3 months later...