Sprites Needed!!!

Ethan Brooks

Hey, I need a few sprites for a fan game I'm working on, anyone who can help please get in touch/reply. 

Here's a list of sprites needed. (The game is from the GBA era so GBA sprites only please!!!) 

• 5 Lord Sprites, one modelled after an archer, light mage, mercenary, pirate, sage, and wolf. 
  • A reworking of the wolf sprites from FE8. 
  • Thunder, Wind, Fire, Light and Dark Mage, Sage, Archsage. 
  • Lancer. 
  • Marshall. 
  • Trueblade.
  • Custom sprite that looks like Diviner/Onmyoji. 
  • Custom sprite that looks like Arcanist/Cantor. 
  • Custom sprites that look like Ninja, Master Ninja and Whisper. 
  • Strageist/New Valkyrie.
  • Medic, Doctor and Nurse. 
  • Damsel/Consort 
  • Reaver. 
  • Hunter, Clawman, Ripper. 
  • Saint

Anyone who is able to help I will be greatful to, and will be mentioned in games ending credits. 

Also if your intrested in the game, or able to help in any other way/know anyone who can, the check out my topic in concepts, Fire Emblem Tales of the Stones. 

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/83172-fire-emblem-tales-of-the-stones/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-5206094

The tomes you listed, as well as the lancer/soldier class should already be in the game if your using a gba platform. You could easily rip them from fe6-8 using GBABuilder or a similar program.

if you’re looking to grant a sage access to Dark magic, you won’t need new sprites or animation, as the animations for all magic wielding classes is the same, regardless of the the tome type.

Edited by Will Bill

1 hour ago, Will Bill said:

The tomes you listed, as well as the lancer/soldier class should already be in the game if your using a gba platform. You could easily rip them from fe6-8 using GBABuilder or a similar program.

if you’re looking to grant a sage access to Dark magic, you won’t need new sprites or animation, as the animations for all magic wielding classes is the same, regardless of the the tome type.

Thanks, I wasn't sure about what already exsisted, but I was just looking for a recoloured mage to look like a dark one.

If you are looking to make a dark colored mage, you’ll have to make a palate. There’s a tutorial I’ll link on how to do it (it’s really easy, but you’ll need a few programs).