Rezzy Tries to Ironman FE Fates: Conquest

Rezzy

7 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

You also expressed my gripes with this chapter's writing very well. The chapter where Xander, who likes making a fuss about how he'd never betray Nohr, actually goes and commits treason. He's not even trying to resolve things legally and peacefully.
And Corrin's "I'm behind you 100%" doesn't make any sense, since her sole goal in this war is to get daddy Garon to sit on the Hoshidan throne and end the war as soon as possible. Even if Zola's methods are wrong, they could have ended the war right here. 

No offense, but you're naive to think that - just look at Sacred Stones. Grado Keep falls relatively early, yet you're still dealing with the Grado army for most of the game after that. That makes me think that Hoshido wouldn't just take that lying down.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Murder! Death and constipation! Bathroom time frustration! All the western nations! I have IBS!

...okay, got that out of my system.

Perhaps. And pacing was one of many aspects SS screwed up on. It does not help that there were too many filler fights against monsters that didn't add to the plot. Or that Eirika's part of the story felt more like some random filler arc.

I thought Revevaltions had pretty bad pacing in two different directions.  The first half had things happening quick fire one after another, almost too busy, and I was thinking that they were rushing to fit everything in in the same amount of chapters as the other routes, but once you get to Valla, the plot pretty much reaches a dead stop.  After that, there's pretty much just the Anthony arc and "Let's meet our dead parents" until the end chapter.  They don't even do any decent world building there.

8 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

I've noticed that when Leo calls Elise a child in the supports, that bit is always cut in the English version.

I love it.

I didn't even know the localization did this (it is consistently 'duchy' and 'duke' in the Japanese), and I can't really think of an explanation for them going back and forth between 'kingdom' and 'archduchy' other than 'bad writing'.

The Nestra situation is something I can't wrap my head around either. Nestra doesn't seem to have a military of any kind of significance compared to Hoshido or Nohr, so I could understand the duke more or less letting the whole thing slide to prevent a war against Nestra, but you'd expect there to be at least some kind of reaction?
At least here, there are probably no ramifications because the whole thing was kept secret (Zola never told Garon anything, of course Corrin et al. wouldn't tell Garon, the Hoshidans don't tell Garon and Izana is too grateful for being rescued to take any measures, presumably).

You also expressed my gripes with this chapter's writing very well. The chapter where Xander, who likes making a fuss about how he'd never betray Nohr, actually goes and commits treason. He's not even trying to resolve things legally and peacefully.
And Corrin's "I'm behind you 100%" doesn't make any sense, since her sole goal in this war is to get daddy Garon to sit on the Hoshidan throne and end the war as soon as possible. Even if Zola's methods are wrong, they could have ended the war right here. 

Thanks!

I guess bad writing is the default explanation.

I like how we never even see or have mentioned the leader(s) or Nestra.

It occurs to me that Xander, Leo, and Camilla never really put an effort into getting Zola to back down.  Since the Nohrian troops are on our side, there's nothing to stop them from just walking up to Zola and threatening him a bit.  He'd fold faster than an origami crane if they just pushed him around a bit.  Instead, they all just come charging in and attacking everybody.  The Nohrian soldiers must have thought Xander had gone mad just like Daddy Garon and were right to defend themselves.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Nohr has a strict killing rule: Do it.

Besides, those other nations in Nohr don't matter, because they're part of Nohr. Despite the fact that none of these nations really matter at all-

I'll just shut up before I get off topic.

Well, it's all about killing your way to the top. He's just following orders.

It's a bonus just how high ranking they are.

"I mean, I let my sister betray someone. But THIS time, it shall be punished!"

Xander's just living by his code of justice being an illusion.

I mean, there's not much justice in just letting them go after all they've done in Nohr, though execution will also lack justice and involve plenty of treachery. Must be the treachery that's putting Xander off. Only Corrin can do it then?

Azura must be proud of her pawn.

Arbitrary murder is the Nohrian national pass time.

I guess the Ice Tribe and others are subjugate nations while technically sovereign, are part of Nohr in practice.

Consistency is an illusion!

I don't know why taking the Hoshidan royal family captive is some taboo for them.

Azura laughs in the background as this goes on.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

No offense, but you're naive to think that - just look at Sacred Stones. Grado Keep falls relatively early, yet you're still dealing with the Grado army for most of the game after that. That makes me think that Hoshido wouldn't just take that lying down.

Since the goal is only to get Garon to sit on the throne, and not the complete subjugation of Hoshido, the inevitable resistance the conquered nation would have would be a moot point.

We start our brave charge against our own troops by deciding who to bring.

fOqUvTL.jpg

There's a mix of troops here, so we'll bring a bit of everybody.  Jakob has been falling behind on growths, so he may be benched for now.  Niles and Nina will both come so we can get both chests easier.  Leo will take a breather, since he's been overleveling a bit.

Too make advantage of support piling, we'll put most of the kids on the east side, and the OG on the west side.

h61Lqxp.jpgsZ9WLRC.jpg

Our opening gambit is to pair up Gazak with Aunt Camilla and draw out the lance bearing Generals.

SGzrSMF.jpg

Our child soldiers will try to pull some mages out of the eastern door.

hKmNXar.jpgXrNf3kx.jpg

Those Beruka chance crits make me a bit nervous.

zhCN3Dv.jpgYXREE7r.jpg3TKFHw1.jpgIYtWRjW.jpg

I wish this Swordcatcher had better accuracy.

eNZahdI.jpgOHZaxJ0.jpg

Meanwhile Kana is bonding with his sister over some treason.

vnvLdx7.jpg

Laslow takes on a rather threatening paladin.

kSagKcK.jpgMYbCxkm.jpg

Oh, that 40% hit hurt, but that paladin really needed to go down before enemy phase.

Gazak is making Daddy proud in his corner of the manor.

jFPA3MQ.jpg

Odin comes in to back up his boss's son.

c9aikVe.jpg

Nina is great at tanking magic, but she really needs some Skill and/or Luck to shore up that hit chance.

T6GYePJ.jpg

Oh darn, I forgot to switch around Laslow's weapon when I healed him.

VcIg36h.jpgCEDUdzL.jpg

Ah, those odds aren't looking good.  @Infinite Dreams

Miraculously Laslow dodges both Lightning strikes and survives.  If my count is right, that's the second potentially lethal attack I've lucked out on, the last being Azura back in Chapter 13.

Gazak gets a timely miss to charge his shield block.

cMwch1o.jpg6lPkoja.jpg

Jeez these guys hit hard.

Time to clear this corner once and for all.

GgzfJAt.jpglpROA5h.jpg

And he leveled Magic!  Leo will be so proud.

Elise takes over for Laslow, so we don't tempt fate with all these mages around.  @Infinite Dreams

6csa8rl.jpgf9HKzWb.jpg

Those crit chances are a bit too high for my liking.

em3ZYjT.jpgmnA5Jno.jpg

Wow, a near perfect level-up.  Don't worry Kana, each kill brings you closer to mama.

Good thing Forrest can turn in such good work with E Tomes.

ubICeVf.jpgaH25uZP.jpg

Xander can work on that Lance rank, since there's not that much competition for the good lances right now.

Good thing the Shiny Bow is a thing.

tsT5sUU.jpgKkIquUQ.jpg

Once these sorcs are down, we can breathe a lot easier.

TP0uOLd.jpg

It seems everybody in this map does either 3-4 damage or 20+.

Let's take out this annoying maid who's been debuffing us this whole time.

peoFYWg.jpg

Why are Maids promoted units anyway?  A trained soldier on horseback isn't promoted, but the girl who scrubs the toilets is?

SUgBDzu.jpge2x4Tdf.jpg

"Hey Bob, what did we do to deserve Prince Xander's wrath?"

"I don't know Jim, I don't know."

"Well, dying to the boss's horse-dragon nephew isn't the way I imagined going out, but it's been good knowing you, Bob."

"For Nohr?"

"For Nohr!"

As we slaughter our own troops, we make use of the Dragonstone's defensive buffs.

Qn7MarS.jpgUBeyeIR.jpg

As we clear out more enemies, this map becomes a bit easier.  Gazak always seems to have that 1% crit taunting him.

2dtsMlK.jpgmeR0Ab7.jpgdg57XoO.jpgH5AY3Zh.jpg

Forrest wins a tome dual and levels up.

Qrbg405.jpgJS303hv.jpgqFbvmYo.jpg

It's always fun when your crit chance is higher than your hit chance.

6218D0k.jpgd8ifZl3.jpg

Mages can't hurt you if you kill them first.

vdduLKa.jpg

Niles has to tank a sword to the face after opening the door to the western chest room.

zLbXoht.jpg

Xander kills one of his loyal soldiers for the glory of Nohr.

8H5CC3t.jpgiqNDM59.jpg

Nohrian soldiers, line up!  Your prince needs XP!

nklj2oR.jpgVzo4LTj.jpg

Maybe the soldiers are just used to murderous rampages by the royal family after living under Garon for so long.  They must feel like the Romans getting Caligula after thinking he'd be an improvement over Tiberius.  @Septimius Severus

Maybe we should have just looted all these chests before we engaged our troops in combat.

4z2xh28.jpg

To the east, we pick up an Energy Drop.  We'll have to see who would benefit from this the most.

QU7EDid.jpgSJWWCXr.jpg

This Master Seal has Dwyer's name all over it.  You can never have too many Strategists.

G6j1D5h.jpg

Our map is now looking mostly clear.  When we get closer to the bosses, we'll have some reinforcements, but getting our army all together shouldn't make that too much of an issue.

Zola's bodyguards refused to be baited out, so we'll need to rush them.  Odin seems like a good candidate to lead the charge.

bgBAOCo.jpg

Xander runs in to one-shot the Nosferatu sorcerer.

Xh8RmoF.jpg

A Dance lets Odin attack again.

8roVuNn.jpgpuDke6L.jpg2FN0xxB.jpgFIu2YgC.jpg

Another nice level-up for Ophelia.  She learns Vengeance, but we drop it, since we try not to let her go around with less than full HP, making it less than ideal.

We leave Odin in range of Zola for enemy phase.

Ttf9dAD.jpgPf3XJyz.jpg

Zola is justifiably confused on why his liege is attacking his own men.  We really could have put a little more effort into resolving this peacefully than we did.

8K7H2Gv.jpg

I think we're having the beginnings of Mad King Xander here.

qM8dqy9.jpg

RIP Zola, you deserved better.

6jNx5IC.jpg

I honestly don't know if Daddy Garon would be mad that we let the Hoshidans go, or if he'd be happy just due to our body count here.  Us betraying Kotaro never really comes up again.  Maybe Garon just likes killing and doesn't care who it is.

Odin levels up after his cold blooded murder.

EIhU7nx.jpg

Azura standing on the stairs seem to have blocked some of the reinforcements.  Maybe they're just lazy or maybe they saw their prince slaughtering their countrymen and just backed away slowly.

J4adoEA.jpg

Might as well leave no survivors.  Maybe the reason Nohr hasn't conquered Hoshido already is the random eradication of entire brigades of soldiers by the nobility.

VYHzqD9.jpg45ZR7co.jpgY0rClud.jpg

Moving towards the General Twins triggers some reinforcements.

yPIng3F.jpg

We should be able to take them out before they cause too much trouble.  It would be funny if they weren't sure who to join and started helping us, thinking Zola had been the one to attack us or something.

15 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

FOR THE GLORY OF NOHR

also Rezzy I just got Conquest!

Cool, did I see you going for Lunatic Classic for masochism?

Thank Anankos for the Shiny Bow.

52fjEL7.jpgc20iVc3.jpg

Time to work on the paladins.  How do the horses get up the stairs?

2WRTm7U.jpgu6U6uVf.jpg4PDO6T3.jpg

A nice level-up for Laslow, though he never does seem to level Defense.  Azura also levels.

gkK4AoA.jpg

Xander is one of the few guys who can take a hit or two from the boss Generals.

MoJa1A6.jpgZ9oFjCY.jpgnyB26Lm.jpg

Now that he's nice and weak, Niles can capture him.

zHZW8TT.jpghRGJfoE.jpg

One down.

huxuoBs.jpgz14HHqK.jpgncP2CR3.jpg?1SAjSc0f.jpg

And captured.  I really wish we could keep their special 1-2 range weapons.

qoJ6SL5.jpg

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, did I see you going for Lunatic Classic for masochism?

Thank Anankos for the Shiny Bow.

52fjEL7.jpgc20iVc3.jpg

Time to work on the paladins.  How do the horses get up the stairs?

2WRTm7U.jpgu6U6uVf.jpg4PDO6T3.jpg

A nice level-up for Laslow, though he never does seem to level Defense.  Azura also levels.

gkK4AoA.jpg

Xander is one of the few guys who can take a hit or two from the boss Generals.

MoJa1A6.jpgZ9oFjCY.jpgnyB26Lm.jpg

Now that he's nice and weak, Niles can capture him.

zHZW8TT.jpghRGJfoE.jpg

One down.

huxuoBs.jpgz14HHqK.jpgncP2CR3.jpg?1SAjSc0f.jpg

qoJ6SL5.jpg

Oh hell no I am too bad at fire emblem to do lunatic classic

that was made as a joke 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It occurs to me that Xander, Leo, and Camilla never really put an effort into getting Zola to back down.  Since the Nohrian troops are on our side, there's nothing to stop them from just walking up to Zola and threatening him a bit.  He'd fold faster than an origami crane if they just pushed him around a bit.  Instead, they all just come charging in and attacking everybody.  The Nohrian soldiers must have thought Xander had gone mad just like Daddy Garon and were right to defend themselves.

Apart from Garon, the whole royal family of Nohr is present. Xander, Camilla, Azura, Corrin, Leo, Elise (should we count Kana, Ophelia and Forrest too?); each of them individually already has authority over Zola and all of his troops, and now they're all combined.
We don't get to see that much of Zola's character and while he does seem to be a deceiving and honorless guy, it also seems like he's only trying to get himself in the higher-ups' good books for his own gain. He would probably comply if all of the Norhian princes and princesses told him to back down. 

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Pf3XJyz.jpg

Zola is justifiably confused on why his liege is attacking his own men.  We really could have put a little more effort into resolving this peacefully than we did.

8K7H2Gv.jpg

Poor Zola... He didn't even see it coming. He was just trying to do his best and then these people just cruelly murder him out of the blue! #JusticeForZola

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think we're having the beginnings of Mad King Xander here.

Remember, kids: it's only cruel if Daddy Garon does it.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

SAjSc0f.jpg

qoJ6SL5.jpg

Yeah, I found capturing a really disappointing mechanic when I found out it didn't even let you get people's weapons.
What skills do your new generals have though?

Also *insert joke on how Rezzi and Xander were the villains and not the heroes of this chapter*

12 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh hell no I am too bad at fire emblem to do lunatic classic

that was made as a joke 

I see

9 minutes ago, Septimius Severus said:

Apart from Garon, the whole royal family of Nohr is present. Xander, Camilla, Azura, Corrin, Leo, Elise (should we count Kana, Ophelia and Forrest too?); each of them individually already has authority over Zola and all of his troops, and now they're all combined.
We don't get to see that much of Zola's character and while he does seem to be a deceiving and honorless guy, it also seems like he's only trying to get himself in the higher-ups' good books for his own gain. He would probably comply if all of the Norhian princes and princesses told him to back down. 

Poor Zola... He didn't even see it coming. He was just trying to do his best and then these people just cruelly murder him out of the blue! #JusticeForZola

Remember, kids: it's only cruel if Daddy Garon does it.

Yeah, I found capturing a really disappointing mechanic when I found out it didn't even let you get people's weapons.
What skills do your new generals have though?

Also *insert joke on how Rezzi and Xander were the villains and not the heroes of this chapter*

Don't forget Gazak! and Dwyer, too I suppose.  Although Jakob having a baby with the youngest princess would probably cause more scandal than anything else.

In another world, Zola could have joined our party.

It's funny that we go and capture a couple units in this chapter about how bad it is to capture people.  I think they have Wary Fighter and Warding Blow, along with maxed weapon ranks.

I didn't even think of that joke, but everyone is the hero of their own story after all.

AlvegzO.jpg

Well, considering we've slaughtered his entire army, there's nothing to just stop us from doing it ourselves.

mX8scJk.jpg

Zola, don't try to reason with them, it's not worth it.

hTyNGIp.jpg

Garon wants to kill everybody now.  But we see the big picture.  By sparing them now, and letting them go, there will be far more people we can murder in the future.

xMBYTVV.jpg

I don't think our reputation is exactly sterling even before Zola.

MXLwz74.jpg

Yes, this is the one issue I have with Zola's plan, violating Izana's neutrality, but they seem to have forgotten that for the most part.

4aY0nKX.jpg0WkVHt1.jpg

I guess Leo figures in for a penny, in for a pound and just has to commit to his siblings' crazy plan.

FWhbLK7.jpgf1mi0kx.jpg

We do have a prison in our little pocket plane castle, but no, taking prisoners is wrong.  Isn't this a bit like when Niles became Leo's retainer?

wY0k8zE.jpgTGnO47D.jpg

Taking prisoners isn't exactly a crime against humanity.  It's not like he was torturing them or anything.

XJIIWJb.jpg

RIP Zola, we hardly knew ye.  Our trek towards Hosido isn't going well.  The first two people we've met have been allies, and we've killed them both. 

KZzAeeN.jpg

Well, the ship had pretty much sailed on a peaceful resolution here.  If he wasn't going to tattle on you before, he definitely would after you had eliminated every last soldier under his command.

hRfLh4L.jpg

And Rezzi probably would have spared him, too.  Killing every last soldier here, who was only following orders and showed no hostility until you attacked them first?  Fine.  Killing the mastermind behind the plan?  Nah, let's let him go.

V4w0Sm2.jpg

And could you really blame him at that point?  If Zola really just wanted to move on up, Xander could have promised him a title or land in exchange for the prisoners.  Getting in good with the next in line for the throne is a good political move.  What a senseless waste of human life.

734nmIo.jpg

Innocent, yeah, sure

uVYUpqp.jpg

Because that never happened when we let Takumi, Hinoka, or Ryoma go before.

Xm0G7oe.jpg

Too bad Birthright was so easy, and his map was a bit of a letdown.

Izana seems to not hold any grudge against us for being stuck in a cell for the last few days, weeks, however long it's been.

YY4agJN.jpgeAsOLQy.jpg

His hair seems to look great for having probably not washed it for quite some time.  At least Elise is having a good time.

qOwWqpD.jpg

Mr Betrayal certainly isn't showing any gratitude.  Fool me once, shame on you, fool me thrice shame on me.  Maybe we should stop just letting him go.

RDC2ydr.jpg

Maybe we're having second thoughts about this whole thing.  Do you think Izana would let us recapture them?

qxTn1Xf.jpg

Now what kind of sense does that make?  This is so good an outcome for you, that I'm not sure how you could have expected anything but torture and/or death.

P3AYTC3.jpg

I guess that's going to be the best we get.

nQ5xZz2.jpg

It's not exactly the Christmas Truce of 1914, but okay.

PX5xP7F.jpg

Azura smiles as she plots the impending death of all present.

5W6WnI8.jpg

Azura likes to toy with them before the kill.

And Chapter 18 Complete!

Deaths: None Any sense of reason

New Units: 2 Generals

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Gazak always seems to have that 1% crit taunting him.

Which makes me think, how long will Gazak go before he gets cut down by a crit like wheat in a field...?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The first two people we've met have been allies, and we've killed them both. 

Yeah, if standards have really fallen so low that we could really call deceitful scumbags "allies", that is.

1 hour ago, Septimius Severus said:

Speaking of, it does not help that in general, I deem it better to use the units the game gives me than a captured unit. But maybe I'm hard to please.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

"Hey Bob, what did we do to deserve Prince Xander's wrath?"

"I don't know Jim, I don't know."

"Well, dying to the boss's horse-dragon nephew isn't the way I imagined going out, but it's been good knowing you, Bob."

"For Nohr?"

"For Nohr!"

Never forget Jim and Bob, they never deserved to face this madness.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Azura standing on the stairs seem to have blocked some of the reinforcements.  Maybe they're just lazy or maybe they saw their prince slaughtering their countrymen and just backed away slowly.

At least some realised now might be the time to just not turn in for the day.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

MXLwz74.jpg

Yes, this is the one issue I have with Zola's plan, violating Izana's neutrality, but they seem to have forgotten that for the most part.

It's really a matter of why are you actively fighting to resolve the occupation in this territory? Clearly a negotiation would make more sense and Zola could have been tried afterwards. Oh well, coulda woulda shoulda, Conquest's not giving a fuck.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

And could you really blame him at that point?  If Zola really just wanted to move on up, Xander could have promised him a title or land in exchange for the prisoners.  Getting in good with the next in line for the throne is a good political move.  What a senseless waste of human life.

Well, it's what a certain deity would love to see after all.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Now what kind of sense does that make?  This is so good an outcome for you, that I'm not sure how you could have expected anything but torture and/or death.

Because Takumi had a life of privilege and didn't think that anyone wouldn't want to save him without any ulterior motives because he's just such a decent good person?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

PX5xP7F.jpg

Azura smiles as she plots the impending death of all present.

Azura loses her family, she decides nobody should have one. She's playing the long con here.

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Speaking of, it does not help that in general, I deem it better to use the units the game gives me than a captured unit. But maybe I'm hard to please.

You and me both. If capturing wasn't unit locked to 2 units total I think I'd be more willing to do it.

Anyways, the unfun ride continues with a Ylvis music video.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You and me both. If capturing wasn't unit locked to 2 units total I think I'd be more willing to do it.

It does not help matters that the units that can capture are both lackluster (Niles lacks in most stats that aren't speed or resistance, and Orochi is even worse, with her speed [and for that matter, everything but magic, skill and resistance] being just dreadful).

I swear, Conquest has you fight against Nohrian units as often as Hoshidan units. Are there any deceitful or venal officers in Hoshido whom you face in Birthright? Nope, they're all saints and 100% loyal to the royal family. For all the game's crowing about war not being black and white, there is little to show for it. The stories in Fates are just so bad it really boggles the mind. 

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, she's a nice girl okay.

She's got everybody fooled.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Which makes me think, how long will Gazak go before he gets cut down by a crit like wheat in a field...?

Yeah, if standards have really fallen so low that we could really call deceitful scumbags "allies", that is.

Only time will tell.

Deceitful scumbag has been par for the course throughout history.

Most generics aren't that great, but some of the bosses have nice skill sets and stats.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Never forget Jim and Bob, they never deserved to face this madness.

At least some realised now might be the time to just not turn in for the day.

It's really a matter of why are you actively fighting to resolve the occupation in this territory? Clearly a negotiation would make more sense and Zola could have been tried afterwards. Oh well, coulda woulda shoulda, Conquest's not giving a fuck.

Well, it's what a certain deity would love to see after all.

Because Takumi had a life of privilege and didn't think that anyone wouldn't want to save him without any ulterior motives because he's just such a decent good person?

Azura loses her family, she decides nobody should have one. She's playing the long con here.

Anyways, the unfun ride continues with a Ylvis music video.

May they rest in peace.

I always wondered why you couldn't just capture with everybody.  It seems weird to be a personal skill.  Maybe even lock it as a class skill would make more sense.

21 minutes ago, Dinkiniensis Pontifex said:

I swear, Conquest has you fight against Nohrian units as often as Hoshidan units. Are there any deceitful or venal officers in Hoshido whom you face in Birthright? Nope, they're all saints and 100% loyal to the royal family. For all the game's crowing about war not being black and white, there is little to show for it. The stories in Fates are just so bad it really boggles the mind. 

I think we're done fighting our own for a while at least.  Hoshido has Kotaro who you fight against, even if he isn't technically their subject.

Post battle we see our new prisoners.

q02laEg.jpg

That one person who killed Silas is here and wants to join us now, too.

HzetlvO.jpgi4nHzXi.jpg

Racked with guilt over Silas, are you?

faGrHSJ.jpg

Why can't you support with anybody?  I could use some more girls for breeding.

rudrF8i.jpg

After last chapter, seeing Xander here in the epitome of irony.

XYHYLy1.jpg

More back-up units in the event of emergency.

NMBFwrN.jpg

You can't fool Xander, Azura, he's on to you.

akrbgXK.jpg

Nina doesn't think Kana is old enough to learn about Yaoi.

7R6Lmsf.jpg

Soleil heard someone call Ophelia a real thespian, and she misheard it.  She hasn't stopped pursuing Ophelia since.

Time for a couple skills for our units.  Arthur gets Rend Heaven.  Soleil gets Trample from @LordFrigid.  Thanks again!

DA79HCm.jpgRsQzHJo.jpg

Dwyer also gets his promotion from that Master Seal we just got.

tmV7Z4l.jpgZASQfFI.jpg

With that, it's time to go kill some foxes.

Haven't had time to properly catch up on this in a bit.

Sorry to see Beruka didn't make it. Everything else looks like it's progressing pretty well, though! Nice work with Ch. 18.

If you have any skill requests, let me know. I admittedly haven't been keeping up on the list of who's gotten what.

14 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Haven't had time to properly catch up on this in a bit.

Sorry to see Beruka didn't make it. Everything else looks like it's progressing pretty well, though! Nice work with Ch. 18.

If you have any skill requests, let me know. I admittedly haven't been keeping up on the list of who's gotten what.

I really appreciate all the help, and love reading your comments.  I'll try to put together a list of units that I haven't gotten skills on yet.  I'll probably be going to get the rest of the kids after the fox chapter.

With all the stuff going on in Heroes this week, it's tough to keep up on everything.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much trouble do you see yourself having against them?

44 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Most generics aren't that great, but some of the bosses have nice skill sets and stats.

The problem with that is, most of the capturable bosses are thugs and criminals. The likes of Gazak and Daichi aren't exactly the types of people I'd welcome with open arms. And there's still the matter of Orochi and Niles sucking...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia