Rezzy Tries to Ironman FE Fates: Conquest

Rezzy

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Plus that would require her to get to a C rank in daggers, meaning for s good portion of the game Elise would be stuck doing like no damage

and or waste two arms scrolls to get to C rank

I was joking, but that's also because I had to make Elise to level 15 Maid and that's was a pain.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I mean flame shuriken ain't that bad tho 

Getting TO the flame shuriken was tho because unpromoted Niles is her husband (yup Niles with the 12 years old, don't put me in my cage @Rezzy or punish me by being your childs'plush for the day)

7 hours ago, Nym said:

Getting TO the flame shuriken was tho because unpromoted Niles is her husband (yup Niles with the 12 years old, don't put me in my cage @Rezzy or punish me by being your childs'plush for the day)

technically were told she's technically an adult

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Okay boys and girls, it's the moment we've all been waiting for: Chapter 10!

Our new Spearman ally gives us enough warm bodies to fill out our ranks.  We position ourselves so we can use the Fire Orb and the southern Ballista.  We only have one archer, so we can't really use the other one.  Too bad we don't have another certain archer anymore.  We have to defend these magical green squares and have paths from the west, south, and east to guard.

bPqtIes.jpg

Effie goes northeast to visit the first village.

tIzhuQf.jpg

Nyx heads to the Fire Orb to nuke the enemy and Azura dances her for a second shot.

tIzhuQf.jpg

Elise uses her new Tome to snipe clubbers from the other side of the wall.

mEP4qsN.jpg?1

Rezzi grabs Arthur to fly south and meet the enemy.

HzzSkqE.jpg

Odin and company gather along the fortifications and get enough battle XP for another level up.  He awesomeness seems to have fizzled a bit.

9qo42fO.jpg

We are then joined by three new allies.  Maybe someday we'll have more allies than deployment slots again.

We get Mommy Camilla, Selena, and Beruka!

dpVYoeS.jpg?11BkjRf6.jpg?1BqeQq0T.jpg?1

Selena goes over to pair up with Effie while Camilla and Beruka go south to meet the bulk of our party.

We keep our defensive formation, with Nyx dropping down to help finish up.  Haitaka plugs up the eastern gap and comes to the brink of death.

lv242mh.jpgpP0ZeeX.jpg

Rezzi's flying mount really pays dividends here, as she is able to bounce back and forth picking off enemies before they can cause too much trouble.

4KfvF1B.jpg

Haitaka performs admirably and gets himself a level-up.

s62I2lh.jpg

He's like a member of the family, now!

Rezzi and Camilla ping pong around, taking out enemies as the try to sneak past us.

CRb7hii.jpg

Odin and Jakob go north to reinforce Effie and Selena's eastern flank.  It is at this time that Takumi drains the canals, which makes me wonder why he didn't just do that to begin with.

o6BOpJn.jpg?1

Rezzi gets enough XP to level again and does so nicely.

MYkf3bC.jpg

Sadly our first casualty occurs to the west.  RNG does not smile upon Nyx and all her points are hit.  She should have known that deals with Kyubey never end well.

gIPL9OX.jpg

The Non-Heroes Curse Strikes again

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Gotta say this is one of the best texed based LP's I've seen in a while.

Good  job Rezzy

Thanks, that makes me happy!

Azura levels up, but out of respect for her fallen comrade, she refrains from singing about it.

lq4qhYs.jpg

At this time, Takumi's whole army charges.  Mr Fury Fodder leads the west flank, but he is no match for a gentle breeze.

f54ZpTd.jpg

@Arcanite and @Anime27Arts's triplet leads the east flank, but Odin does something he never does in Heroes and actually defeats an enemy.  Killing Oboro gives Odin a significant power boost.

JeDkleg.jpgr2O1Uo9.jpg

Our map now looks something like this.

BA0OOqJ.jpg

Niles slogs away picking off enemies, granting him an unremarkable level-up.

5dZrNVk.jpg

Every attack counts at this point, but the army handles the charge beautifully.

xY6NaOT.jpg?1kJhV9uV.jpg

Beruka gets a very underwhelming level-up from helping her mistress hold off the western push.

eCkcKfe.jpg?1

Haitaka visits the southern house.  Sadly the southeastern house was not visited, but it's either a Dracoshield or leave a Hoshidan alive and risk them stepping on my green carpet or kill one of my units.

o5xVJjh.jpg

We then wait out the clock, leaving only Takumi alive, with his army fallen before him.

K2Kv8eL.jpg

I *KNEW* you were likely going to lose a unit here... and I was right.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Very nicely done, Rezzy! That could've gone far, far worse in so many ways, but congratulations for pulling through it as well as you did! Also shoutout to Arthur for apparently being a star player here, according to the ending.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Wow. And here I was joking about that... Well, RIP Nyx then I suppose.

Not intentional, but I seem to draw curses.

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I *KNEW* you were likely going to lose a unit here... and I was right.

I think losing only one unit on Chapter 10 is pretty good.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Very nicely done, Rezzy! That could've gone far, far worse in so many ways, but congratulations for pulling through it as well as you did! Also shoutout to Arthur for apparently being a star player here, according to the ending.

He served as a nice shield for Rezzi.

Despite having his army wiped out, Takumi decides to walk to right in front of us.  Maybe he thinks he can sneak past and get his muddy shoes on our clean green carpet.

JuBxt4h.jpg

Azura whispers into Rezzi's ear and rather than take Takumi prisoner and end this war now, she lets him go to prolong it and cause more pain and suffering.

t2FV8rI.jpg

The complete utter lack of sense the "catch and release" strategy of warfare gives Takumi a migraine.

BRmOw4t.jpg

Takumi release his pent up rage of being repeatedly tapped on the screen of FIre Emblem Heroes.

C0Jb0ps.jpg

With that, Takumi runs away with his tail between his legs.  We shall learn that taking prisoners is some sort of war crime now, and this is but the first of many times we could have ended this war by capturing a Prince/Princess and starting negotiations for a peace treaty or at the very least concessions.

Chapter 10: Complete

Deaths: Nyx

Red Shirt Surprisingly Not Dead: Haitaka

New Units: Camilla, Selena, Beruka

Whoa, great job on chapter 10! I kind of saw Nyx's death coming, but losing just Nyx is still good (I was expecting at least Haitaka to die as well). Also, don't worry, Odin is the only dark mage that matters anyway.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I see Odin and Laslow are neck and neck in the poll now.  I bet that pleases @Infinite Dreams

Very much.  :] 

(Because of your tag, I just discovered this thread, actually!  All caught up now.)

Everyone, VOTE LASLOW!

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

And the 12 year old girl is sent to guard our prisoner.

t41urIn.jpg?1

Hahahahaha, oh wow. :lol:

---

Very impressed that you managed to clear Chapter TEN on Lunatic with only 1 casualty... You're a pro! 

Good job clearing chapter 10 with so little deaths Rezzy! I think Nyx was gonna be one of the less useful units anyway (especially with how Odin is turning out), so we can be glad it was her instead of Elise or Camilla.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Azura whispers into Rezzi's ear and rather than take Takumi prisoner and end this war now, she lets him go to prolong it and cause more pain and suffering.

The plot thickens

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

With that, Takumi runs away with his tail between his legs.  We shall learn that taking prisoners is some sort of war crime now, and this is but the first of many times we could have ended this war by capturing a Prince/Princess and starting negotiations for a peace treaty or at the very least concessions.

Lets be honest though, would daddy Garon really allow any other course of action then a quick execution?

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Nice job cleaning up Ch 10! Shame about Nyx, though...at least you still have Odin.

Nyx was a calculated risk, but sadly RNG did not smile upon us.  Had I reinforced the west further, I may have lost someone else, but no fun without the risk.

3 hours ago, Natalie said:

Woah good job Rezzy! Losing only one unit on this map is pretty good. I always have so much trouble with this chapter on hard, and you're doing lunatic!

rip Nyx

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Septimius Severus said:

Whoa, great job on chapter 10! I kind of saw Nyx's death coming, but losing just Nyx is still good (I was expecting at least Haitaka to die as well). Also, don't worry, Odin is the only dark mage that matters anyway.

The minute Kyubey gets involved, I shuld realize that death is not far.

If I needed to make a sacrifice, he would have been Red Shirted over anyone else, but the southern theater went pretty well apart from one brief scare.

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Very much.  :] 

(Because of your tag, I just discovered this thread, actually!  All caught up now.)

Everyone, VOTE LASLOW!

Hahahahaha, oh wow. :lol:

---

Very impressed that you managed to clear Chapter TEN on Lunatic with only 1 casualty... You're a pro! 

Thanks, I'm glad my tactics worked, for the most part.  I was actually very RNG unlucky.  I seemed to get hit every single time, and Nyx went from full to dead in one round against WTA.

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wow chapter ten with only one casualty! And Odin is still alive!

With his level ups, Odin is really budding into an MVP now.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Good job clearing chapter 10 with so little deaths Rezzy! I think Nyx was gonna be one of the less useful units anyway (especially with how Odin is turning out), so we can be glad it was her instead of Elise or Camilla.

The plot thickens

Lets be honest though, would daddy Garon really allow any other course of action then a quick execution?

I think a long, drawn out execution is equally likely.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

So I take it Odin is going to stay a magic user now?

Love your commentary @Rezzy

Silas is always the voice of reason which is why his voice lingers

Shame about Nyx. Magical girls don't end well in Conquest land it seems.

Oh yes, Odin is staying a mage.

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Nyx nooo.. At least you still have Odin. Also, who thought it was a good idea to send Elise to guard the prisoners?

I think Jakob makes the staffing decisions.

48 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I mean she's technically an adult

She may have had her Bat Mitzvah, but she can't vote yet.

8 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Elise must have been bothering him again.

Jakob must be mad that I'm not going to marry him this time.

6 hours ago, Nym said:

I swear, I'm worried about Felicia when she will come :(

She's in Heroes, so the curse shouldn't get her.