Bound Hero Battle: Heirs of Light (Seliph & Julia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Seliph and Julia, Emperor and Empress of Grannvale, have heard that you're going to let Julius into your barracks, and they're not happy. They'll challenge us on 6/5, since it takes them a while to get here with FE4's large maps...

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

tzGoot5.png

Infernal

Spoiler

NlD1udD.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Seliph

Spoiler

HP: 76
Atk: 53
Spd: 26
Def: 33
Res: 27

Weapon: Divine Tyrfing
Assist: 
Special: Draconic Aura (charged)

A: Distant Def 3
B: Brash Assault 3
C: Drive Spd 2

Julia

Spoiler

HP: 65
Atk: 52
Spd: 29
Def: 18
Res: 37

Weapon: Divine Naga
Assist: 
Special: Dragon Fang (1-CD)

A: HP/Res 2
B: Bowbreaker 3
C: Breath of Life 3

Cleric

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 43
Spd: 31
Def: 25
Res: 38

Weapon: Fear+
Assist: Recover+
Special: Miracle

A: Atk/Spd Bond
B: Wrathful Staff 3
C: Spur Def/Res 2

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 55
Spd: 32
Def: 23
Res: 28

Weapon: Harmonic Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Life and Death 3
B: Pass 3
C: Hone Atk 3

Lance Dragoon

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 46
Spd: 25
Def: 39
Res: 21

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Bonfire

A: Bracing Blow 2
B: Drag Back
C: Panic Ploy 3

Axe Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 45
Spd: 38
Def: 23
Res: 39

Weapon: Slaying Hammer+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Lancebreaker 3
C: Fortify Fliers

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be brilliant if they made the BHB a rival domain maps size with the enemy units against your four like usual. It would feel like a real fe game (or FE4 in this case) but I don't think we're ready for that.

It would also probably force you to bring a healer, which I'm good with, but I doubt many others are.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It would be brilliant if they made the BHB a rival domain maps size

Ew no. 8×10 doesn’t work as well on phones as 6×8 does. It’s too small. And the majority does play this game on phones because y’know, it’s a phone game.

On-topic: this BHB’s banner is finally a chance for me to maybe get Julia! All the orbs after Ishtar’s banner will get here. Julia pls, come home.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ew no. 8×10 doesn’t work as well on phones as 6×8 does. It’s too small. And the majority does play this game on phones because y’know, it’s a phone game.

On-topic: this BHB’s banner is finally a chance for me to maybe get Julia! All the orbs after Ishtar’s banner will get here. Julia pls, come home.

Wonder who the 3rd unit is. Deirdre maybe?

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wonder who the 3rd unit is. Deirdre maybe?

I’m going to die if Deirdre indeed is the third slot. There are only so many orbs available, and the greens barely come up… But this will be my actual chance to get the mother and the daughter, finally. Or not. The gacha hates me, and the Jugdral ladies aren’t nice to me.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

As long as there's no teleporting, I'd be fine with it, tbh.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Nah. She'll get lost or mind controlled by some shady cult

Either way, the map will probably be based on chapter 6 (when you basically recruit Julia) or even at the final chapter (but that would be a lame choice, since it has been used in two TT's)

• 4 weeks later...

Very easy BHB. A +10 +Atk Reinhardt with Death Blow 3 and Atk Tactic buff may not be able to ORKO Seliph on Lunatic and Infernal but he's able to put him down low enough for Brave Lyn to easily finish him off.

Basically used the ReinLyn w/ 2 dancers combo. Olivia w/ Ruby Sword+ and DC easily makes short work of Julia.

Beat all three levels with Dire Reinhardt and Sword Reinhardt, Bride Sanaki, and PA!Azura. The infernal map took a bit more thought, but sending Sanaki alone to bait out the healer (and then stalling like fuck so I could separate out the enemies) did the trick.

Looked easy looking at the map, but it had more difficulty than I'd anticipated. Took a flier team as standard but forgot Grima is a dragon, and my aggressive plays kept being caught out. Eventually reverted to a more conservative hit and run strategy and it was easy enough after that, but it took 3-4 attempts of overoptimistic play to get there. In hindsight Cherche would have been the smarter pick for the brave role.

(In the end the winning strategy was to book it back to the top corner after counterkilling the healer, instead of trying a series of convoluted manoeuvres to try to end the fight in the middle)

Edited by Humanoid

Personally, what a breath of fresh air after the pain Ryoma’s legendary hero battle put me through.

I had to do a bit of fiddling with skills and seals so I could have bIke use Ardent Service, but otherwise this was an easy nine orbs for Soren and the Ike’s. 

Did Hard with a team of low HM units, Lunatic with Ninian, Nino, Rebecca and Sanaki subbing in for Canas who isn't in yet (OH, I am going to be that guy when he's finally here)

Infernal cleared by the usual wrecking crew of Newmilla, Newzura, Witch!Nowi and Valter. Started with distracting the brave lance with Newzura, then took out everyone except for the cleric and harmonic lance guy, who get taken out the next turn (though the harmonic lance guy barely didn't 1-shot Nowi. Good thing I didn't try to "optomise" her with low def). Too a few tries where I used the castle as a funnel to see that idea and roll with it, which worked first try. :P

Used BraveBow!Takumi for a very easy clear on all difficulties. It may not be considered a "proper" clear, but I just wanted to use my fave again. Maybe I'll do a different run without dancers later.

Didn't have much trouble with this one at all! I realized after the fact that Mia didn't need the Distant DEF seal. She needed it from the earlier levels because she had to tank a little bit of magic before. She could've just equipped ATK+3 and only needed Spur ATK 1... But this works too! I could probably make this clear faster/cleaner...but I'm lazy. This battle puts my orb count at 320 which is just insane to me. Just have the daily orbs over the next few days to look forward to.