Bound Hero Battle: Heirs of Light (Seliph & Julia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Infernal one turn clear: 

Well I was surprised when I was trying and failing for the first time that no reinforcements would arrive. Cordelia needed the exact amount of ATK and SPD to deal four hits to both Seliph and Julia (Julia ignores Hones), thus only the simple Brave Lance and not the final level of Hone ATK on Azura. (/edit: wrong, she just needed Heavy Blade as seen in the second video below). Takumi helped out again, this time with his original Bow and special. He needed ATK3 seal, ATK tactic and Drive ATK to one-shoot the Axe Peg.

I'm not 100% content, since I wanted to solve this on player phase. Perhaps I'll upload another variant. 

/Edit: Alternate variant with more Cherche action:

Spoiler

@Ginko Roy and Shiro are too strong for this map, they were waiting for the reinforcements to arrive. Siegbert nearly unemployed. 

@Rafiel's Aria Admit it: You wanted Mia to tank Seliphs DA and to survive with exactly 1 HP left, cool move. I like Raven is getting more and more action. What are you going to do with all those orbs? 

Edited by mampfoid
Corrections / second Video

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Roy and Shiro are too strong for this map, they were waiting for the reinforcements to arrive. Siegbert nearly unemployed.  

Roy need Def tactics and Atk tactics to proc high damage Bonfire to one round Seliph.

Julia die fast so Shiro can do his job with no scratch. I should let him equip Ignis if I know that no one can harm him this time.

You are right, Siegbert is almost useless. He just be there for buff, Reposition, took a hit and a last kill.

On your playthrough, I notice that you downgrade Cordelia Fury so she don't overkill and proc Galeforce. This map is too easy, not challenging like Ryoma's map.(After Ike's saltiness, nothing can soothe me T^T)

Edited by Ginko

@Rafiel's Aria Wow I wish I had that number or orbs (looks at paltry 17 orbs..). But yeah Mia tanking Seliph then sweeping Julia with Vantage is a sight to behold. I should really try Galeforce on Raven when I get the fodder...although sadly Raven isn't getting used that much these days.

@mampfoid Nice clear! Great to see Takumi doing more with his original bow. Too bad you're not happy with it but hey, it's still nice to see other units doing their bit!

@Ginko Again, Shiro is a star. Those additional merges are really something! Sadly I have low orbs so I can't hunt for Shiros XD And hey Siegbert is not that useless, 3 move Reposition bot is always useful!

@Rafiel's Aria I expected for Lucius to ORKO Seliph at first but turns out Seliph actually has quite competent res. Really cool how you used that to distract the Healer though.

39 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

He needed ATK3 seal, ATK tactic and Drive ATK to one-shoot the Axe Peg.

Takumi doesn’t actually receive the buff since Cordelia is too far away from him when it activated. Otherwise he would have one shotted the Brave Wyvern Knight too. Smart thinking using a normal Brave Lance instead of the + one. It’s such a weird thing to do whenever you have to downgrade to complete a map.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Oh I forgot how I did Infernal. For the quick orbs I just used Kinoka, Airzura, Scorrin and Elincia. Elincia MVP to quickly get rid of the siblings. Flier Formation shenanigans are fun.

Haven't really had the time to do vids lately but I might do something on the weekend.

24 minutes ago, Ginko said:

On your playthrough, I notice that you downgrade Cordelia Fury so she don't overkill and proc Galeforce. This map is too easy, not challenging like Ryoma's map.(After Ike's saltiness, nothing can soothe me T^T)

I made some errors. With Heavy Blade seal Cordelia wouldn't have needed the downgrade but on an earlier try I gave the seal to someone else. 

Uh, you wanted Ike to win? Sorry to hear that.

Ryomas map was really cool, hope to see more of this in the future. 

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Nice clear! Great to see Takumi doing more with his original bow. Too bad you're not happy with it but hey, it's still nice to see other units doing their bit!

Thanks!

I actually re-cleared the map. Still not 100% player phase, but Cherche shines a little more than usual (it's really hard to make her double someone):

12 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Takumi doesn’t actually receive the buff since Cordelia is too far away from him when it activated. Otherwise he would have one shotted the Brave Wyvern Knight too. Smart thinking using a normal Brave Lance instead of the + one. It’s such a weird thing to do whenever you have to downgrade to complete a map.

You are right, that was my second mistake besides Cordelia missing the heavy blade seal ... downgrading was not necessary at all. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@Rafiel's Aria Admit it: You wanted Mia to tank Seliphs DA and to survive with exactly 1 HP left, cool move. I like Raven is getting more and more action. What are you going to do with all those orbs? 

How did you know? I wanna pull from the upcoming banner. I just have to decide if I wanna' shoot for only Nino or Nino and Legault... I'm leaning towards just Nino since none of the favorites I'm saving for are on this banner, and Nino is more of a necessity than Legault...even if Legault looks really, really cool.

I like seeing Takumi as always. And Cordelia and Cherche are definitely OP. I finally started using my Cherche in AA. She just destroys things. I totally forgot how awesome she was. Quad Cordelia is also super cool. Seliph isn't TOO threatening...but all that HP... He's practically an armor. XD I kind of want to see how much 

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Wow I wish I had that number or orbs (looks at paltry 17 orbs..). But yeah Mia tanking Seliph then sweeping Julia with Vantage is a sight to behold. I should really try Galeforce on Raven when I get the fodder...although sadly Raven isn't getting used that much these days.

I actually have a run that I recorded before this one. I had been trying a different strategy that involved Luna, and I forgot to switch it back. I cleared it, but it felt wrong. XD I've gotten way too used to his being able to move twice...

34 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@Rafiel's Aria I expected for Lucius to ORKO Seliph at first but turns out Seliph actually has quite competent res. Really cool how you used that to distract the Healer though.

Seliph is pesky. He's got some good bulk but screwy speed... Originally, I was hoping that he'd ORKO him too. XD But we can't have it all. At least he got the kill.

@mampfoid Neat vid. I will always say this whenever I see Takumi, but it’s nice to see one of my best boi’s used.

For my clear, I used my standard flier emblem. All I did, was just do a bunch of manipulation of the AI, 

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid Neat vid. I will always say this whenever I see Takumi, but it’s nice to see one of my best boi’s used.

Thanks! I'd like to do something more with Takumi, but I'm out of ideas besides standard sets like Brave+/DB3. His refinement doesn't seem too useful. 

14 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

How did you know? I wanna pull from the upcoming banner. I just have to decide if I wanna' shoot for only Nino or Nino and Legault... I'm leaning towards just Nino since none of the favorites I'm saving for are on this banner, and Nino is more of a necessity than Legault...even if Legault looks really, really cool.

The new units seem powerful like always, but nothing too interesting for me. I got so many swords, enough daggers and Nino ... I'm not convinced yet. 

I'd be happy to get them as pity breakers or from a legendary banner in the future though. 

16 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I like seeing Takumi as always. And Cordelia and Cherche are definitely OP. I finally started using my Cherche in AA. She just destroys things. I totally forgot how awesome she was. Quad Cordelia is also super cool. Seliph isn't TOO threatening...but all that HP... He's practically an armor. XD 

53 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Good decision on Cherche, I'm really impatient to get more merges for her. In Arena she is usually my most reliable sweeper. 

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I kind of want to see how much 

I kind of want to see this sentence completed. ^^' 

49 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Ginko Again, Shiro is a star. Those additional merges are really something! Sadly I have low orbs so I can't hunt for Shiros XD And hey Siegbert is not that useless, 3 move Reposition bot is always useful!

I'm still sniping for him after I got New York Azura. I want to try everything until this banner is gone. I should have him +10 already if I got him instead of those pitybreakers. I will start collecting orbs again afterward.

Siegbert would be my next big project. He is not naughty to show up, unlike Shiro.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid Here’s my attempt. Unfortunately I’ve got to get out the door now, so I’ll check out yours later today. I see Takumi made a reappearance, though!

No problem, no hurry here. 

Yeah, Cordelia in your team, cool! You did what I couldn't, kill everyone on player phase (my -DEF Elincia doesn't survive the blue Cav), congratulations! Also the power of lunge is on your side now. :-) 

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @Zeo

Here’s my clear. This one was exceedingly simple. I never thought I would miss reinforcements but at least that would have upped the difficulty. Took me two tries. Didn’t realize that Julia had bowbreaker and pre-charged Dragon Fang the first time.

ピエリのおもちゃなの!

RFILLNy.jpg

Okay, this was way too easy. So much wide open space with no obstructions. Wings of Mercy was completely unnecessary because Drag Back always put Peri back in range of my dancers, not to mention no one took any damage at all.

+0 Olivia [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Drive Atk 2)
+6 Performing Arts Azura [+Spd, -Def] (Sing, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Hone Spd 3)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Dance, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Spd 3, Hone Atk 3)
+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Dragon Fang, Life and Death 3, Drag Back, Threaten Def 3, Heavy Blade 3)

Annotated move by move this time because it was only three turns long: https://imgur.com/a/wfEd7ka.

@Ginko I'm still obsessed with your Shiro because daaaaaaaaang. That zero damage from the axe flier though.

@Rafiel's Aria Nice, I was worried about your Mia for a bit there but that exact kill on Julia was impressive!

@mampfoid I'm always a fan of more Cherche action, and it was nice to see Takumi make his glorious return. Even if Heavy Blade worked as a substitute, it was amusing watching Cordelia work with just a plain old Brave Lance.

@LordFrigid I always love a good flier team clear, and that positioning manipulation so you could Wings of Mercy around was great! Your clear does remind me that Tana really needs a refine at this point though...

@NegativeExponents- Great all-colorless clear! I was worried about Niles with that that lance cavalier, but he made it out okay.

Cut it a bit close in some places, but overall it wasn't that bad. Only needed a few attempts to figure out Infernal, but it was nice to see how useful some of my skills ended up being (special mention goes to Drive Defense, Infantry Pulse, and Guidance).

@mampfoid Really nice as always. I see that Atk Tactic Cordelia, nice choice! I'm sure you'll figure out a way to clear it in PP. 

@Zeo @DefyingFates @SatsumaFSoysoy

Well, there's not a lot to say here. When I can solo the map first time (and not record it because I was testing the waters) you know this can be considered a joke, at most the blue flier can be annoying but that's about it.

Infernal, F2P (Askr) units only:

Units:

• Fjorm
  • Anna
  • Sharena
  • Alfonse

Ally supports:

• Fjorm × Anna (S-rank)
  • Sharena × Alfonse (A-rank)

SI:

• Reposition & Atk Ploy 3 on Anna
  • Hone Atk 3 on Sharena

Seals:

• Drive Atk 2
  • Drive Def 1
  • Quick Riposte 3
  • Atk +3
Edited by Wanda

Wow, a BHB I managed to clear in one try :)

Hard and Lunatic - Klein, Sanaki, Dark Azura and Kaze did the trick.

Infernal - Olwen, Sanaki, Dark Azura and Kaze.

Klein couldn't kill Seliph, but Olwen could easily :) The healer was taken down by a combo of Sanaki and Kaze, while Olwen and Dark Azura sorted out the lance guys. Julia got taken down by Sanaki, and then Kaze and Sanaki worked together to take down the axe wyvern :)

Edit: Correction on phrasing.

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Well, there's not a lot to say here. When I can solo the map first time (and not record it because I was testing the waters) you know this can be considered a joke, at most the blue flier can be annoying but that's about it.

I lold when Julia didn't even get to fight.

4 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

I'm always a fan of more Cherche action, and it was nice to see Takumi make his glorious return. Even if Heavy Blade worked as a substitute, it was amusing watching Cordelia work with just a plain old Brave Lance.

Hey, you got a nice Cherche yourself! Cool team, a good selection of fine ladies. Celica and Marissa tanked the draconic specials of those siblings without much effort it seems. 

Good idea with DB3 for Micaiah. I'm not using her much on enemy phase, DD3 doesn't make much sense. 

I saw the summoner S support, are you fan of Celica? I was considering to merge mine, but I've got so many good red mages now (it took a long time for them to arrive, but they came in quantity and quality). 

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Really nice as always. I see that Atk Tactic Cordelia, nice choice! I'm sure you'll figure out a way to clear it in PP. 

Yeah, ATK tactic already proofed it's value in many clears. Roy and Cherche profit very much from that buff in arena too. 

I already recorded an alternate version, but not 100% PP either. I think that's enough for this map, the next GHB is already in sight. 

Also you got ATK tactic on your Cordelia! I'm envious of her +8 merge and Chill Def though, pretty cool. 

Lol, the Lance Flier was not much of an annoyance to Eirika, dealing only 9 damage. Congratulations! 

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Wow, a BHB I managed to clear in one turn :)

Let us see that, I'm always interested in one turn clears. :-) 

@mampfoidTakumi getting another appearance? It's cool to see him putting in some work again! All those teleports makes me wish I had more Cains for WoM fodder right now. Also, I too was surprised there were no reinforcements. I didn't expect it to be as simple as it was.