Bound Hero Battle: Heirs of Light (Seliph & Julia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Time for my very first video...Or at least I hope its time for my very first video since this is pretty new for me. I thought it'd be just downloading the video from my phone and opening it here. Instead I had to make a youtube acount because of the 10 gb limit? 

But anyway here is Seliph, Merric, New year Corrin and Bridal Ninian vs Seliph and Jullia

Cool team, I don't see Merric and NY!Corrin often~ The Seliph VS Seliph was pretty entertaining~ 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Nanima said:

It's so great to see the Celicas and (I can't believe I am saying this) Oliver again.

Yeah, everybody loves to see Oliver ;-))

Seriously, I'm glad you liked the show(s). Debuff/Chill team was new, but fun to try out. 

16 hours ago, Nanima said:

My Takus didn't have much of a hard time at all.

Finally some Takus again! 

Somehow I knew NY Takumi would take care of Julia, that hat looks great on him! OG Takumi had the total overkill on the lance Flier, 4x effective damage and he already died to the first hit. 

Looking forward to the princesses clear. 

12 hours ago, Sasori said:

Time for my very first video...

Hey, welcome on board! 

Very nice team, never saw such a combo before. Also very original tactic, heavily using the double Rally.

Congrats!  

12 hours ago, Sasori said:

I thought it'd be just downloading the video from my phone and opening it here. Instead I had to make a youtube acount because of the 10 gb limit? 

I didn't even know we could upload videos directly to the Forum, but the size limit is strict. Everybody uses youtube or vimeo here. 

@Landmaster I see. I'll keep that in mind. I mainly struggle with finding a niche for him not already occupied by Cherche. I guess he is faster than her, but since both are meant to be player phase (where Cherche's speed doesn't matter) it feels a bit moot. Oh well, I'll think of something. Sakunyan is indeed full of surprises, and it's always great to take out non-magical enemies with her. 

The situation on this map reminded me of Gharnef actually, with a huge crowd bearing down on my Takus. Except this time, I had much more room and my Takus were still able to take a hit or two. That changes the situation drastically.

@mampfoid He is the height of comedy beauty after all.~ I'd love to see more from the debuff team in the future.

Yeah, Bowbreaker makes Julia a bit of a trickier enemy, although by that point her health was already so low that any of the Takus could have taken her out. Mochi to the face is still the best way to go though imo. The overkill was indeed great to see. The poor sod had no chance.

Anyway, here is my princess clear:

@mcsilas @kirauza343 @Zeo @ruruo

Music: 1. I believe, I can believe! 2. If it's for you ~Song 4 you~ - both from Tales of Xillia 2

This time OG!Hinoka joins instead of Airzura for variety. Having her eat Seliph's special without any change to her skillset was sweet. Slightly more of a challenge than the last one. If only because I also wanted Sakunyan to tank Julia's special, so I had to add some Spurs and Drives to the set-up. Overall though, it was as fun and relaxing as the Taku clear. 

18 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Cool team, I don't see Merric and NY!Corrin often~ The Seliph VS Seliph was pretty entertaining~ 

That was actually my motivation for posting the video. I thought my team was a bit unconventional so I decided to try my hand at posting something.

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hey, welcome on board! 

Very nice team, never saw such a combo before. Also very original tactic, heavily using the double Rally.

Congrats!  

Thank you.

I know Seliph and Merric had a bad reputation, which is one of the reasons I tried building them. NYCorrin is someone I also don't see a lot, but he does a good job at being a low investment, defensive buffbot.

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

I know Seliph and Merric had a bad reputation, which is one of the reasons I tried building them. NYCorrin is someone I also don't see a lot, but he does a good job at being a low investment, defensive buffbot.

I think both (Merric and Seliph) became good with their refinements, which is really nice for people who like them. 

Played Corrin a lot in his TTs, he got some nice unique strengths as well.

/Edit: somehow I mixed up the topics and forgot one answer: 

@Nanima Didn't even recognize Julia had Bowbreaker (when did she murder Setsuna??). 

Perhaps I'll switch some members of the debuff team, since Walhart is already part of Oliver's party. 

Great you had fun with your clears, I could see it from the videos as well. Sakura tanking Julia's special was a sweet bonus to that nice clear. Was surprised to see OG Sakura double the Cav, guess that Bond skill made it possible. 

Edited by mampfoid

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Landmaster I see. I'll keep that in mind. I mainly struggle with finding a niche for him not already occupied by Cherche. I guess he is faster than her, but since both are meant to be player phase (where Cherche's speed doesn't matter) it feels a bit moot. Oh well, I'll think of something. Sakunyan is indeed full of surprises, and it's always great to take out non-magical enemies with her. 

The situation on this map reminded me of Gharnef actually, with a huge crowd bearing down on my Takus. Except this time, I had much more room and my Takus were still able to take a hit or two. That changes the situation drastically.

Anyway, here is my princess clear:

@mcsilas @kirauza343 @Zeo @ruruo

Music: 1. I believe, I can believe! 2. If it's for you ~Song 4 you~ - both from Tales of Xillia 2

This time OG!Hinoka joins instead of Airzura for variety. Having her eat Seliph's special without any change to her skillset was sweet. Slightly more of a challenge than the last one. If only because I also wanted Sakunyan to tank Julia's special, so I had to add some Spurs and Drives to the set-up. Overall though, it was as fun and relaxing as the Taku clear. 

Yeah, if you've got Cherche, he effectively does pretty much run similarly to her, I think Goad Fliers is probably the best thing he's got going for him in that case that could be of use~ That is also true, much more space to work here was much nicer~

As for the Princesses, they handle this pretty easily, too~ Nice to see OG!Hinoka joining the fray this time, she's bulkier than I thought (saw another clear for L!Ryoma where she can take his charged Glimmer). Sakunyan is a true Res tank able to take Julia's Glacies. Also Sakura did a lot offensively here, I wasn't expecting her to be able to one-round that Cleric, really impressive!~

Honestly, I expected a challenge.

Instead I swept this with the Askrtrio and an unneeded Takumi. Alfonse didn't 1-shot without being in Brazen range, but he easily held the line thanks to having Darting Stance. Sharena was well capable of holding enemies back as well and Anna just smashed the blue units up. Takumi literally could have been a tube man he was that irrelevant.

Edit: Takumi was actually Daggerick, who provided Hone Atk/Spd. That was all he contributed.

Edited by Dayni

@mampfoid I was surprised myself when she wrecked Skadikumi on my first attempt. I guess it was there to maybe trip up Brave!Bow + Dancer combos? 

I'd love to see more units added to your clears.~

It really was fun and relaxing. The cav only has 32 speed to Sakura's 34, so it wasn't too hard to get her to double him once Seliph (and his drive speed) was out of the picture.

@Landmaster Yeah, he does have Goad Fliers over Cherche, so the passive buffing is nice. 

Thanks! OG!Hinoka is even running with a Def bane and LnD here, so I was impressed by her tanking the special. Julia had Dragon Fang/Aura (forgot which). I imagine tanking a Glacies would have been much harder. haha;; I love using Sakura offensively, so taking out the cleric felt very good indeed.

27 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@mampfoid I was surprised myself when she wrecked Skadikumi on my first attempt. I guess it was there to maybe trip up Brave!Bow + Dancer combos? 

Would she survive a buffed Brave bow? (Tried it with my +ATK +1 Jeorge, 55 ATK with buff and DB3: Julia survives with 3 HP). 

Anyway, most Brave archers won't survive her first counter attack because of Dragon Fang. 

31 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I'd love to see more units added to your clears.~

Any preferences? I'll search for a colorless debuffed, there should be plenty. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Would she survive a buffed Brave bow?

Depends on how many buffs you can stack, but considering her overall bulk is fairly decent for a mage, knocking her down isn't always so easy.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Any preferences? I'll search for a colorless debuffed, there should be plenty

I am not sure what units you have, but if I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd love someone like Mist, Lachesis, Kaze or Saizou.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

I am not sure what units you have, but if I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd love someone like Mist, Lachesis, Kaze or Saizou.

I don't have Mist. Kaze and Saizo are still 4* and Lachesis isn't build for debuffing. I'll find someone nice. :-)

49 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I don't have Mist. Kaze and Saizo are still 4* and Lachesis isn't build for debuffing. I'll find someone nice. :-)

Okay, then I'll leave it up to you. :)

Sorry for the lateness but comments ahoy!

@Nanima Wow, both Hinoka and Sakura tanking the Seliph and Julia was awesome but also a bit scary with the amount of health they had left. Still, it was nice to see more of OG Hinoka!

Takumi clear was a piece if cake (or..soup?). The terrain favours you a lot, perfect funnel for Skadi/NYTakumi's dagger AoE debuffs and fliers means 3/4 of your team can eat them for breakfast. 

@mcsilas Thanks! It was indeed rather close for them both. I liked bringing in OG!Hinoka and hope I can do so again. 

Yeah it was definitely nice to not have the odds stacked against me for once. 

@mampfoid Considering the only blue units were low RES physical ones, I pretty much expected a Celica blow up, and that's exactly what I got. Heck, one of the Celicas didn't even do anything.

Oliver's clear was a bit more interesting. It was impressive seeing him tank Julia, even though I know he would have been blown up had she doubled him. I didn't think there would be a use for the Darting Stance seal, still I upgraded it right away waiting for a moment like this. It'll come. Good clear. Everyone played a part.

@Nanima It was pretty intimidating to see Seliph's entire brigade pile up directly in front of you after your initial attack, but then Skadi kicked in and you just mopped everyone up effortlessly. I was still interested in seeing how one of the Takumi's was going to handle EP but the AI ended up brain farting. Had the healer and the cav double teamed one of your units they would have come out on top, but the healer prioritized healing which worked out for you for an ultimately easy clear. Kinda gave me the visual of an entire army running up a hill and a hail of arrows just raining down on them and killing everybody.

I'll never get used to seeing the mammoth-like damage OG Sakura dishes out. 44 magic damage against Julia is just crazy. Kinda disappointed me when ToD!Sakura ended up getting the kill, even though I knew it was coming. Gravity also works it's magic here and surviving Seliph's special with just 17 DEF was impressive even with with a blue unit. A fun clear to be sure.

@Landmaster Nice Witch Mia there! I'm definitely not salty about spending over 200 orbs and not getting her! Not even a little bit! Really good utilization of her here. Splitting up the enemy forces and picking them off that way was smart, but that was stellar use of WoM3 to have Mia warping between the two battlepoints. The most surprising thing was that you didn't even use Witchy Wand. It was also surprising that ToD!Sakura blew up the cav so easily. You would think she had Sorcery Blade. Innes surviving as much as he did was impressive as well, even with WTA mixed in.

But anyways good stuff. This kind of warping nonsense reminds me of the kinds of things I do with Amelia in my Morgan clears. Which makes it Ironic that I didn't need such tactics for this particular map.

@Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @ruruo @mcsilas @Azuris @daisy jane @Hilda

Old Matthew Clear

Spoiler

There's a reason I'm this late. I wasn't going to do this at all. Things have been busy and tiring and I decided early on I wasn't going to be bothered, but on the very last day I had some free time and at the last minute I decided to go ahead and do this. I had an Idea or two in my head and I won't get the chance to do this again before the year's end and that'll be it.

So, Morgan clear was pretty simplistic. The only trick was to get M!Morgan to be able to deal with both Seliph and Julia like Matt did. Which was surprisingly simple as it turned out. After that... well. The clear speaks for itself.

Now for this one I was going to call the clear "Weaklings" but it sounded pretty bogus so I decided against it. This clear is a highlight of units that have either run their course in my barracks and no longer see use or were never used to begin with.

For the red spot we have S!Leo, pulling him at +SPD/-ATK he was and still is one of the worst *5's I've ever pulled in this game. I slapped on a TA/G-Tome Breaker set on him and even still he struggles to ORKO green mages and green physical units blow him up easily. Other units were in the running for the red spot that seldom see or ever saw use but most of them had their hayday. Athena and Ogma saw plenty when I first got them. Tobin sees regular use as a green armor check, F!Celica had a nature selection issue. NY!Camilla, Marisa and Joshua and Eliwood all saw tons of use in their original TTs. S!Leo stands firm as the worst red unit in my barracks. Canas is a close second but to be fair I never bothered to build him up and he has more potential overall.

For the blue spot there's B!Caeda, she was my first (*5) blue mage and the first to suffer from my former longstanding disease of +ATK/-SPD or +SPD/-ATK blue tome mages. Still, she put in tons of work in the original TT even though she struggled massively to kill things and was never fully built. Even after getting a Blade tome (back when feathers were much harder to come by!) she still struggled massively. Since the refinery she can run something like a CC build with her native tome but I lack the fodder for such things. These days and times she's been retired. Generally any other active blue tomes are chosen over her for just about any situation. Rein, Ishtar, Delthea, Linde, LA!Lyn, M!Robin, Odin, list goes on. I never even gave her a blessing.

OG Hector and B!Ike were strong contenders due to their case of no longer seeing use, LA!Lillina and W!Lissa as well but to be fair Lillina saw tons of use in her original TT and while Lissa has the worst nature imaginable, she's still powerful and more than anything is just waiting on a build and decision from me. That leaves S!Alfonse. He's literally never seen use since I pulled him. His weapon is no longer rare and he's literally never gotten a single bit of SI. So here he is.

Colorless was easy. Literally every *5 colorless I've ever pulled has seen extensive use at one point or another with the sole exceptions of Kaze and Jeorge. Wrys was my first, Sakura was my first *5 and Wrys replacement. I'd be here forever talking about the gray units in my barracks. As for the exceptions, Kaze saw use in a TT if I recall and I broke him out when I first got him for a clear so he has that going for him. This leaves Jeorge. Never deciding on what I wanted to do with him, never being able to pull a good nature of him to build and promote and finally getting a *5 version of him as a pitybreaker with the horrid nature of +HP/-SPD. He stands as the only colorless unit in my arsenal to never see use at any point.

So I mashed all of these misfits together and went at it. Jeorge was actually *5 with no SI and the aforementioned nature but I wasn't able to beat the map. Then I remembered that he's been a supermerge project for quite some time so after doing some digging I discovered that he had enough copies to finish and I'd finally pulled a +ATK/-HP copy of him so I used that as the base and took the opportunity to go ahead and build him up. SI, refine and all. After that, he ended up carrying the team, but with a team like this, it doesn't really matter how you take a map down, as long as it goes down.

Forever done. Cheers~

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Considering the only blue units were low RES physical ones, I pretty much expected a Celica blow up, and that's exactly what I got. Heck, one of the Celicas didn't even do anything.

Oliver's clear was a bit more interesting. It was impressive seeing him tank Julia, even though I know he would have been blown up had she doubled him. I didn't think there would be a use for the Darting Stance seal, still I upgraded it right away waiting for a moment like this. It'll come. Good clear. Everyone played a part.

@Nanima It was pretty intimidating to see Seliph's entire brigade pile up directly in front of you after your initial attack, but then Skadi kicked in and you just mopped everyone up effortlessly. I was still interested in seeing how one of the Takumi's was going to handle EP but the AI ended up brain farting. Had the healer and the cav double teamed one of your units they would have come out on top, but the healer prioritized healing which worked out for you for an ultimately easy clear. Kinda gave me the visual of an entire army running up a hill and a hail of arrows just raining down on them and killing everybody.

I'll never get used to seeing the mammoth-like damage OG Sakura dishes out. 44 magic damage against Julia is just crazy. Kinda disappointed me when ToD!Sakura ended up getting the kill, even though I knew it was coming. Gravity also works it's magic here and surviving Seliph's special with just 17 DEF was impressive even with with a blue unit. A fun clear to be sure.

@Landmaster Nice Witch Mia there! I'm definitely not salty about spending over 200 orbs and not getting her! Not even a little bit! Really good utilization of her here. Splitting up the enemy forces and picking them off that way was smart, but that was stellar use of WoM3 to have Mia warping between the two battlepoints. The most surprising thing was that you didn't even use Witchy Wand. It was also surprising that ToD!Sakura blew up the cav so easily. You would think she had Sorcery Blade. Innes surviving as much as he did was impressive as well, even with WTA mixed in.

But anyways good stuff. This kind of warping nonsense reminds me of the kinds of things I do with Amelia in my Morgan clears. Which makes it Ironic that I didn't need such tactics for this particular map.

Old Matthew Clear

Reveal hidden contents

There's a reason I'm this late. I wasn't going to do this at all. Things have been busy and tiring and I decided early on I wasn't going to be bothered, but on the very last day I had some free time and at the last minute I decided to go ahead and do this. I had an Idea or two in my head and I won't get the chance to do this again before the year's end and that'll be it.

So, Morgan clear was pretty simplistic. The only trick was to get M!Morgan to be able to deal with both Seliph and Julia like Matt did. Which was surprisingly simple as it turned out. After that... well. The clear speaks for itself.

Now for this one I was going to call the clear "Weaklings" but it sounded pretty bogus so I decided against it. This clear is a highlight of units that have either run their course in my barracks and no longer see use or were never used to begin with.

For the red spot we have S!Leo, pulling him at +SPD/-ATK he was and still is one of the worst *5's I've ever pulled in this game. I slapped on a TA/G-Tome Breaker set on him and even still he struggles to ORKO green mages and green physical units blow him up easily. Other units were in the running for the red spot that seldom see or ever saw use but most of them had their hayday. Athena and Ogma saw plenty when I first got them. Tobin sees regular use as a green armor check, F!Celica had a nature selection issue. NY!Camilla, Marisa and Joshua and Eliwood all saw tons of use in their original TTs. S!Leo stands firm as the worst red unit in my barracks. Canas is a close second but to be fair I never bothered to build him up and he has more potential overall.

For the blue spot there's B!Caeda, she was my first (*5) blue mage and the first to suffer from my former longstanding disease of +ATK/-SPD or +SPD/-ATK blue tome mages. Still, she put in tons of work in the original TT even though she struggled massively to kill things and was never fully built. Even after getting a Blade tome (back when feathers were much harder to come by!) she still struggled massively. Since the refinery she can run something like a CC build with her native tome but I lack the fodder for such things. These days and times she's been retired. Generally any other active blue tomes are chosen over her for just about any situation. Rein, Ishtar, Delthea, Linde, LA!Lyn, M!Robin, Odin, list goes on. I never even gave her a blessing.

OG Hector and B!Ike were strong contenders due to their case of no longer seeing use, LA!Lillina and W!Lissa as well but to be fair Lillina saw tons of use in her original TT and while Lissa has the worst nature imaginable, she's still powerful and more than anything is just waiting on a build and decision from me. That leaves S!Alfonse. He's literally never seen use since I pulled him. His weapon is no longer rare and he's literally never gotten a single bit of SI. So here he is.

Colorless was easy. Literally every *5 colorless I've ever pulled has seen extensive use at one point or another with the sole exceptions of Kaze and Jeorge. Wrys was my first, Sakura was my first *5 and Wrys replacement. I'd be here forever talking about the gray units in my barracks. As for the exceptions, Kaze saw use in a TT if I recall and I broke him out when I first got him for a clear so he has that going for him. This leaves Jeorge. Never deciding on what I wanted to do with him, never being able to pull a good nature of him to build and promote and finally getting a *5 version of him as a pitybreaker with the horrid nature of +HP/-SPD. He stands as the only colorless unit in my arsenal to never see use at any point.

So I mashed all of these misfits together and went at it. Jeorge was actually *5 with no SI and the aforementioned nature but I wasn't able to beat the map. Then I remembered that he's been a supermerge project for quite some time so after doing some digging I discovered that he had enough copies to finish and I'd finally pulled a +ATK/-HP copy of him so I used that as the base and took the opportunity to go ahead and build him up. SI, refine and all. After that, he ended up carrying the team, but with a team like this, it doesn't really matter how you take a map down, as long as it goes down.

Forever done. Cheers~

these were awesome clears. 
I hope you get the rest and rejuvenation that you so clearly need and deserve :)

@Zeo Oh it definitely was intimidating at first, but when I realized I could mop everyone up almost immediately, I decided to push ahead instead of the old retreating game. With Julia around leaving any Taku in the open was risky, but afterwards it worked out well. Understanding that healers will only prioritize attacking over healing if they can score a kill by themselves is definitely useful. And that's a pretty great visual for this clear too.~

I could probably have done in Julia with Og!Sakura as well, but I wanted Sakunyan to have a role on this map. These maps tend to just have one or two mages on it, and since my Sakunyan currently doesn't have any other daggers, she has trouble killing other unit types. Hinoka surviving the special with LnD  equipped was definitely a neat surprise for me as well. 

As for your clears: I was surprised to see you just putting Morgan right into the fray, but he held up incredibly well. He's definitely Matthew the 2nd in that way. haha The other team mates jumped in afterwards and helped with the clean up, but Morgan still contributed all the way. Even with debuffs, taking that blue lance flier out was very impressive.

The second one looked like a lot of fun. I wonder if I might try something like that with my duds. You could see their shortcomings, but they managed to compensate for it and still pull off the win. Jeorge ended up looking quite competent actually, but that's also thanks to this map having two fliers. I really wouldn't mind seeing these guys again if you feel up for it at some point. 

Congrats on these very fun clears!

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

I didn't think there would be a use for the Darting Stance seal, still I upgraded it right away waiting for a moment like this. It'll come.

I'm curious how you are going to use it. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

but on the very last day I had some free time and at the last minute I decided to go ahead and do this.

Our luck. ;-) 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

So, Morgan clear was pretty simplistic.

Funny Morgan would kill Julia in one round, but Seliph survived 3 rounds (incl. healing though) with him. 

After the spectacular opening, the rest was cleanup. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

So I mashed all of these misfits together and went at it.

Poor Jeorge ... and I would gladly take your Alfonse! He is +ATK even ... 

Don't have any of those seasonals to be honest. Fun team your bench-warmers. Jeorge got some love in the end. 

Curious opening, I thought you would start something with Jeorge but Alfonse had to take the beating. 

Congrats! Hoping for more calm moments. ;-) 

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Old Matthew Clear

Reveal hidden contents

Forever done. Cheers~

Frankly I'm impressed you spent over 100 Orbs and continued to pull, much less 200~ Next time she appears, hoping you can get her after all that effort~ Also, fun fact, I planned to use Witchy Wand to get rid of the Bonfire on the last Lance Flier so Innes could take her out~ But Mia just kills on her own so that ended up being that~ Also didn't expect Sakura to take out the Cav, originally I had her run off to the side and left Nowi handle it but she surprisingly kills~

It was interesting using Morgan to recreate your Matthew strategy, especially since Morgan is much more frail Defensively, but it worked out. You played him super aggressively despite his low health in areas I probably would have had him retreat but with his Brazen, he didn't have much to worry about. Really cool!~

Second clear was my favorite, though~ I love using and seeing traditionally bad units get stuff done~ Alphonse might not have done much but I don't have him so I didn't know his lines were so funny, I cracked up every time he moved~ I haven't managed to use my Summer Leo in a major clear yet and he's got pretty optimal IVs so I'm impressed at you having him work here with -Atk, same with Bride Caeda. I wasn't expecting +10 Jeorge but even at 4*, he carries the underdog team. Awesome clear!

@Zeo Oooh i love your second clear! I've always been hesitant on Jeorge and I couldn't decide between +Spd or +Atk but between you and @Landmaster it's nice to see him in action! I love it when units that are underused (or in your case, not at all) are utilised. 

Morgan clear was also impressive with how Morgan tanked both of the bosses at the start with a little help.

As for my clear...well I don't have one. I actually did a Jugdral 2nd clear with Leif, Ishtar, Lene and Julia but I felt using Ishtar + a dancer felt a bit too easy and I didn't really have that much time last week. I tried replacing Ishtar with Nanna but then I didn't have as much firepower and i didn't have the time anyway.

@Nanima (:O ... ~Song 4 you~ !!!
Aww 2 Sakura and 2 Hinoka look really aesthetically pleasing, so balanced x'D I think this team synergises really well! Sakunyan managed to tank that Glacies :O! And OGHinoka had a close one with Seliph. OG!Sakura is so versatile x'D 

The Taco clear was very clean. There not much to say, you methodically got the tacos to pick all of the enemies off. As always your timing and positioning for Skadi is brilliant, really nice use of splash damage on this clear <3

@Zeo Aw, it's great to see your clears again and also great to see more Jeorge love! :DD (love that cover art you have of him on the video) He's very solid, and and benefits well from merges. Your's has excellent IVs too. Have you thought about giving him LnD or Brazen Atk/Spd from Linus? Leo did well despite being -atk.

I always really like how you use Morgan's tome to your advantage. It's just so satisfying. He made the beginning look so easy x'D 

@Zeo

Morgan did really good here. Taking on both Seliph and Julia was impressive. When another of your units saw battle, half the enemies were already gone.

And good job with the other one. Getting one of these teams that are just thrown together, and underused units on top of that, to beat this map is no easy feat.

• 1 year later...