Hello World

countchrisdo

Hi everyone! I actually made my account like last year but I've just been lurking and never even introduced myself! My name is Chris but I'm known online as CountChrisdo and I've been a Fire Emblem fan for 4 years now wow. Awakening was my first game and I've gone back to play 6,7,8,9,10 and 11! I'm planning on playing Geneology but college and new games on the switch have been stopping me constantly. My favorite thing in Fire Emblem are the characters and story, so that's how I personally judge most games. Also I main Marth in Melee. I hope to have a good time here and lurk less to be apart of the conversations. My best friend and I have a Fire Emblem podcast called "Talk FE to Me" Cheesy name I know :>_<: so that's been my main focus when it comes to the community for a while. Anyway thanks for reading me ramble for a paragraph. See you guys around!

I recognize you.  You're the guy who made "Corrin and Camilla's Relationship in a Nutshell", aren't you?

Good to meet you.  Have fun here!

If you're interested, I'm working on my own Fire Emblem story/hypothetical fangame that I'm serializing in Written Works.

54 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I recognize you.  You're the guy who made "Corrin and Camilla's Relationship in a Nutshell", aren't you?

I recognized the avatar, but thank you for confirming this.

Welcome to the forest! We hope you enjoy your stay! If not, you're stuck here anyway.

6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Good to meet you.  Have fun here!

If you're interested, I'm working on my own Fire Emblem story/hypothetical fangame that I'm serializing in Written Works.

Yes I am haha! This is the first time I've been recognized from that video of all things. Thank you for the warm welcome and I'd love to check out your stories

5 hours ago, indigospace said:

I recognized the avatar, but thank you for confirming this.

Welcome to the forest! We hope you enjoy your stay! If not, you're stuck here anyway.

I feel so flattered people know that video lol thank you for the welcome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 10:07 AM, gjuptonv said:

Hey Countchrisdo, great to meet you!

How is your Genealogy run coming along? Have you already planned your pairings?

Thanks! And it was going well but I keep getting distracted by other games and real life so I haven't been able to progress much. I haven't thought much into my pairings, I don't like to look too much up when I play a game. So I'm just going to see what happens. I hope that's not terrible lol