Request: Warriors Voice Files

I've been trying to find the collection of voice clips (all of them, not just for the voice gallery) for Camilla and Lyn in Warriors, but I can't seem to find anything. Sites like The Sounds Resource don't have collections for anything past Fates, so I'm not sure where to look. If anyone could post a download for Camilla and/or Lyn's voice clips or point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, VincentASM said:

Camilla

Lyn

At the moment, the battle grunts (no idea where they are) and DLC-related voice clips (I'm a bit lazy to gather them) are missing.

I wanted to start a topic too searching for voice files for Male Robin, but I can't start a topic myself yet...
I was searching specially for the clips of his special attack with Tharja ( I'm referring to the ona that goes "Tharja, let me borrow your power") but I can't find them anywhere....
Can someone help me please?
Thanks!

• 4 years later...
On 5/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, VincentASM said:

Camilla

Lyn

At the moment, the battle grunts (no idea where they are) and DLC-related voice clips (I'm a bit lazy to gather them) are missing.

I am sorry, i know this is VERY old, but...any chances that you have the english lines of Elise from Warriors? i am working on a project of making a live 2D model, well a friend who knows hot to make live2D models will help me with the project, and i want to make a very complete and functional model of her with all her voice lines from all existing games, Fates, FEH and Warriors, she is very precious to me.