Maximizing Wrath use in FE4

TheSwedishX

Mostly title, but to expand, I was curious as to best make use of the Wrath skill in FE4. I know that the units that do come with it in vanilla wouldn't likely get too much time to shine with it due to lack of mounts (except promoted Arthur), but I'd still like to learn how to best use the skill in semi-efficient playthroughs (if any one using Tailtiu and Tine can be considered such), especially since I'm not keen on pairing Tailtiu with Finn to give them Miracle. 

I'm not too sure what you're asking, but I did Lex x Tailtiu and that lead to some stupid fun. Paragon is always nice to have, and Vantage/Wrath almost kills everything.... only thing you got to really be concerned about is that your magic stat might be a bit lower, but I would think it would serve you well regardless

1 hour ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I'm not too sure what you're asking, but I did Lex x Tailtiu and that lead to some stupid fun. Paragon is always nice to have, and Vantage/Wrath almost kills everything.... only thing you got to really be concerned about is that your magic stat might be a bit lower, but I would think it would serve you well regardless

More or less this, really. Was curious as to what ways would lead to fun with Wrath without sacrificing too much stat or inheritance-wise.

Edited by TheSwedishX