Special heroes of the 21st May

Morswo

12 hours ago, FootwaySublong said:

please god not caeldori. her character is uninteresting and overhyped and is clearly meant to pander to awakening players

I don't see that this seems to be on topic, or is all you think that just don't wanna see Caeldori on this banner? It looks more just like a rude try to provoke me.

15 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or maybe they can hold off on the wedding theme and do something completely different.

What do you think could be there too as an topic?

11 hours ago, Lewyn said:

However to be fair this next banner should be grooms.  It would be fitting if it were the canon partner or at least possible partner to the brides of last year.  So

I hope for an groom banner too, but IS want to see money and with brides they seem to get more of it.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Special banner goes from  May 21st to June 20th. During this period, we have a Tempest Trial and a Voting Gauntlet. We are sure the Voting Gauntlet will be 2017's Brides Vs. 2018's Brides. But what about the Tempest Trial: Loki's Flames? By the name, we can predict Loki to be the boss. And and the reward? Can a special hero be the TT's reward this time, like New Year Corrin and Love Abound Eliwood? I hope so.

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Special banner goes from  May 21st to June 20th. During this period, we have a Tempest Trial and a Voting Gauntlet. We are sure the Voting Gauntlet will be 2017's Brides Vs. 2018's Brides. But what about the Tempest Trial: Loki's Flames? By the name, we can predict Loki to be the boss. And and the reward? Can a special hero be the TT's reward this time, like New Year Corrin and Love Abound Eliwood? I hope so.

I don't mind having a free bride hero as the TT's rewards but imagine having groom Marth as the free unit. I am just assuming the upcoming seasonal banner will be all brides just like how everyone thinks brides will bring IS cash.

21 hours ago, Morswo said:

I hope to see Caeldori and Sigurd, but Marth would be good too and more realistic.

I would like Sigurd or Marth, but Caeldori? She is a Cordelia's clone in Fates. This would be like having Christmas Rhajat or Summer Asugi, the character is different but at the same time not.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would like Sigurd or Marth, but Caeldori? She is a Cordelia's clone in Fates. This would be like having Christmas Rhajat or Summer Asugi, the character is different but at the same time not.

It's just hope, like I hope to get Anri and Greil as legendary heroes and in my opinion is Caeldori not a true clone. Here are some things I said about this:

On 13.4.2018 at 8:07 PM, Morswo said:

There are enough differences, Cordelia don't want be perfect and works for other motivations than Caeldori, which don't want to stay in the shadow of her father. Cordelia was always perfect, but Caeldori has to train to reach this goal, she has some weaknesses e.g.  diving. If she becomes the mother of kana, she admit her daughter that perfection isn't a real goal, since it is impossible to be perfect, in her opinion. She thinks that it is just a good way to do something productiv.
Caeldori either don't has such a Chrom crush, which is one of Cordelia's main traits, since it leads her to be hardworking, if  Chrom wouldn't be here, she wouldn't be such a workaholic person. It was mentioned that Chrom was the reason for her, to work in the royal guard.

On 13.4.2018 at 8:39 PM, Morswo said:

I don't think so, a clone is far more the sameone. If it is so, I would have to just completly stupid to like Caeldori and hate Cordelia. If Cordelia would be Caeldori, she wouldn't have trouble, since she is perfect born.
Both of them have different opinions, but a real clone not.

I agree in the point of their appearance, since this is similar, but Caeldori isn't not on topic, so we should let it be. 

I really hope it's an all-groom banner, it wouldn't be fair to have all those brides but only a couple grooms! I was thinking they could use characters that are canonically married to someone, such as Marth, Bartre, Brom, Sigurd, Dorcas, etc., but the characters with the most chance would probably be Marth, Chrom, Hector, and maybe Sigurd.

Of course, who am I kidding? They gotta have their waifus.

17 hours ago, Alkaid said:

As much as I'd like bride Camilla or Tharja, I'm thinking they might hold off on considering them until summer. It's still so strange they had a summer alt for every other Nohrian royal last year and skipped the most obvious pick for a banner like that. Maybe they'll make up for it this year. I'd rather get a swimsuit Camilla than a bride one anyway.

I like Caeldori but I don't see why they'd give her a bride alt. I'm not sure if she's even very popular, despite Cordelia being so.

I agree; I was surprised that there was no Camilla, Tharja, or Kagero for the summer banner (Summer Tiki is awesome, though , so I can't complain).  If they're going fanservice might as well go all out.  This was why I was a little disappointed that Kagero was on the bunny banner; her art and stats/weapon are great, but it means that we likely won't be getting a DoA Beach Volleyball Kagero for summer. 

A wedding themed banner also wouldn't be complete without Ninian and Eliwood.

Making my calls. Anna is an obvious shoe-in for a spot. Marth and Chrom as grooms or Marth as a Groom, Nils as a Ring bearer, if this is a 2/2 banner. Brides are Anna (because foreshadowing), Faye (Yandere miss this chance again? Not likely), Elincia (Healing Flier is most likely the next unique combo IS will throw at us.), Eirika, aaaand...Loki as the TT.

Or they'll have an Archanea Bridal banner with Groom!Marth as the TT reward.

On one hand, I'd love to get a bridal Anna, she would be so cute...On the other hand, I don't want her to appear, since I want to save orbs xD

However, if she appears, I hope she is a red/blue melee unit and don't share colour

Yes, healing flier bride Elincia PLZ! She already is canonically a flying healer anyway! Also, I need another Elincia to S support RD Ike. :P And bride would be perfect, so I can (sorta) have their wedding! lol

(I don't care what RD did, because of Outrealms, I believe there's another timeline where they did get married!)

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Though Tiena would be better choice as Elincia is already in game and isn't particularly interesting character.

...Who?

And who cares if Elincia is already in the game? These are seasonal alts, so they're mostly going to be characters who already have a normal version.

Also, your opinion. I think she's a wonderfully written and beautiful character.

Also, the TT reward better not be masked Lucina. What about players who don't have Tobin? I never got Tobin because I got frustrated with that TT. other TT rewards have not be rerun yet either. Masked Lucina has already been rerun twice, give her a break.

Edited by Anacybele

Let's lay off the not interesting and boring character bashing that I've been seeing lately in upcoming heroes speculation. If person likes a character, let them like that character. No need to bash unless it's Makalov ; )

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Who?

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

You mean Tanith?

He's referring to a character from the Hasha no Tsurugi manga.  So naturally none of us would know who she was, much less give a rat's tail about her making it in.  I don't even think she was possible to pick for Choose Your Legends.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

He's referring to a character from the Hasha no Tsurugi manga.  So naturally none of us would know who she was, much less give a rat's tail about her making it in.  I don't even think she was possible to pick for Choose Your Legends.

Oh. Yeah, if those characters weren't even choices in the CYL polls, of course they're not getting in and would be unknown to most people.

1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I agree; I was surprised that there was no Camilla, Tharja, or Kagero for the summer banner (Summer Tiki is awesome, though , so I can't complain).  If they're going fanservice might as well go all out.  This was why I was a little disappointed that Kagero was on the bunny banner; her art and stats/weapon are great, but it means that we likely won't be getting a DoA Beach Volleyball Kagero for summer. 

A wedding themed banner also wouldn't be complete without Ninian and Eliwood.

Bikini Kagero would have been a great, but at least she's still cool as a bunny. Hopefully they rectify their grave mistake of not cashing in with summer Camilla. As nice as summer Corrin is, it's just not the same. Even though they had a full Nohr banner last year, they could still throw Camilla into a mixed banner like how spring's was this time. My body is ready, even if my orbs and wallet aren't.

Honestly, the bride banner might just be a bunch of unexpected picks again. Who thought Lyn and Cordelia would get in over Eirika last time, and yet most of us are here expecting Eirika again, like fools. Bride Beruka anyone??

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Bikini Kagero would have been a great, but at least she's still cool as a bunny. Hopefully they rectify their grave mistake of not cashing in with summer Camilla. As nice as summer Corrin is, it's just not the same. Even though they had a full Nohr banner last year, they could still throw Camilla into a mixed banner like how spring's was this time. My body is ready, even if my orbs and wallet aren't.

Honestly, the bride banner might just be a bunch of unexpected picks again. Who thought Lyn and Cordelia would get in over Eirika last time, and yet most of us are here expecting Eirika again, like fools. Bride Beruka anyone??

Inb4 Bride!Forrest

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Regarding the TT reward unit, my guess is it's just another masked Marth

Well, Masked Marth received a weapon refinement in February and a weapon evolution this month. New players don't have acess to Masked Marth, so being the TT reward again could be a nice thing for them. Also, the possibility for Masked Marth Lv40+7.

6 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Inb4 Bride!Forrest

And you know there's somebody out there who'd whale for that, too.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Is from a yaoi doujinshi?

Huh?  I dunno.  Just saying we could always get something way out of left field.

I mean, who really expected Kagero to ever get an alt?  I don't recall her ever being super popular despite having a rack to rival Camilla's.